Evolution.

No, you have actually shown nothing of the kind. You have repeated the same claim over and over. That proves nothing at all.

Yes I have, do I have to quote everyone one of your posts to show you?

That would be very silly!\

Your record of not knowing this subject exists in your posts and the fact your only reason was to bash the OP!

And the fact that I came here to ridicule the OP has absolutely nothing to do with evolution.

Exactly, it has to do with your ego and nothing else.

It has to with my participation in these forums and my being tired of repeated posts of basically the same nonsense.

I call be BS to that one!

It is all about your ego and nothing else. More proof that you do not understand evolution.

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

LMAO!!!! Even if it were true, what does that show about my knowledge of evolution? I can answer that for you. Absolutely nothing.

Once again, point out one single post where I said something that proves I do not understand evolution. If all of them have, that should be a relatively simple task.

I have done that over and over, I you can not understand that, that is your problem not mine!

It has been done over and over again!

Not my problem you can not see it.

No, that is simply a lie.

You have done no such thing. You have claimed it, and said every post I have made proves it. But you have not offered one single piece of actual proof.

Yes I know the truth hurts, but someone professing that humans have such a superior intellect should be able to deal with it!

I am not hurt at all. I am amused and entertained.

No you are, you are sore that is why you have to do this to save your ego as you got called out for not knowing what you claimed to know.

Now it is all about your ego and nothing else!

My ego is fine. You have done nothing but make vague claims and offered not one iota of actual evidence.

Your record of not knowing this subject exists in your posts and the fact your only reason was to bash the OP!

Not every one. Post a single example and tell us why you think it shows I do not understand evolution.

I already did that!

Long ago, but you refused to see it then and you do not see it now!

Again, that is a lie. You have claimed I do not understand and said every post shows that. But you have not pointed to a single post I have made that is anything resembling proof.

Yes I know you have to do this to protect your ego as you get a taste of your own medicine!

And it has been proven many times and with each one of your posts, that you do not understand evolution!

On the contrary, your refusal to offer up a single post with an explanation as to why you think it shows my lack of understanding is evidence that you are trolling. Nothing more.

It has been done already, if you choose to ignore it that is on you!

This is proof it is more about your ego and being a long time board participate, which makes you think you are entitled.

It has been done, but I do not do the work for others, especially those rooted in the far left!

Well, it has been fun, but I am going to go enjoy dinner with my sweetie. Thanks for helping me derail this thread so as to stop it from becoming yet another anti-science and thinly veiled religious lecture.

Enjoy your evening.

And the fact that I came here to ridicule the OP has absolutely nothing to do with evolution.

Exactly, it has to do with your ego and nothing else.

It has to with my participation in these forums and my being tired of repeated posts of basically the same nonsense.

I call be BS to that one!

It is all about your ego and nothing else. More proof that you do not understand evolution.

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

LMAO!!!! Even if it were true, what does that show about my knowledge of evolution? I can answer that for you. Absolutely nothing.

See all about the far left ego and entitlement mentality!

Exposed for all to see!

And you still have not shown that you understand evolution.

You have proven it is bout your ego and nothing else!

Well, it has been fun, but I am going to go enjoy dinner with my sweetie. Thanks for helping me derail this thread so as to stop it from becoming yet another anti-science and thinly veiled religious lecture.

Enjoy your evening.

Yes the ultimate admission that they lost and admit they intentionally meant to derail a thread!

A common result of a troll attempting to have fun at the expense of people actually trying to use the forum.

Well there you have it they have admitting to being a far left drone troll!

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.
There is absolutely NO actual evidence that a single mammal has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals.
The archeological and geological findings are a fact. The arrangement of these facts in the Darwinian evolutionary order is logical. Plus here is the newest on human evolution. The RH positive/negative blood divide is driving the humans to split into two incompatible species.
There is absolutely no actual evidence that a single mammal has ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.
Oldest Sequenced Genome Sheds Light on Horse Evolution

The far left claims they believe in Evolution, but clearly show they do not understand or practice it!

If you want to see who doesn't understand the actual theory of evolution, go back and read some of RWNJ's other threads. Count the number of times that someone asks "If man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?" or "Where did the first cell come from?".

And they are free to ask those questions, are you saying that they are not?

Whether you believe that this poster does not understand, is irrelevant! The burden is on people like you who claim to understand it and then prove you do not.

But you can not claim to believe in evolution, then prove you do not understand it and do not practice it.

Far leftism proves they do not believe in evolution, yet claim that should be the science of the land.

There are those that believe in evolution and believe it is God's will, do you question them as well?

But open your mind:

The number of biologists calling for change in how evolution is conceptualized is growing rapidly. Strong support comes from allied disciplines, particularly developmental biology, but also genomics, epigenetics, ecology and social science1, 2. We contend that evolutionary biology needs revision if it is to benefit fully from these other disciplines. The data supporting our position gets stronger every day.

Does evolutionary theory need a rethink?

"The burden is on people like you who claim to understand it"

100% false. That would only be true of a teacher in an evolution class. He is a grown man with access to the internet. The burden is on him to educate himself.

And you give him too much credit anyway. He is not here seeking truth. He has been corrected numerous times on the hilariously wrong things he says. Yet, he repeats them. It is nobody's "burden" to placate or correct this idiotic behavior.

Enjoy your evening.

Yes the ultimate admission that they lost and admit they intentionally meant to derail a thread!

A common result of a troll attempting to have fun at the expense of people actually trying to use the forum.

"Yes the ultimate admission that they lost"

Haha.....WHAT?!?! Lost what, exactly? Evolution is an established fact. Better check the scoreboard before doing a victory dance.

Enjoy your evening.

Haha.....WHAT?!?! Lost what, exactly? Evolution is an established fact. Better check the scoreboard before doing a victory dance.

Another far left drone proving my comments!

Evolution is not a "fact". Never has been only those that do not understand it make such claims.

But thanks for playing..

Enjoy your evening.

Evolution is not a "fact". Never has been only those that do not understand it make such claims.

But thanks for playing..

So, now that you've completely disproved evolution ... are you taking on that whole 'round-Earth' nonsense?

It's about time someone nipped that stupidity in the bud.

Enjoy your evening.

But thanks for playing..

Evolution is an accepted fact. No, it doesn't matter if you dance and prance and cackle. No, your opinion of me or of anyone else has no bearing on this. no, it is not "leftist" to call it a fact. Saying so makes you sound like a goddamn idiot.

Enjoy your evening.

But thanks for playing..

So, now that you've completely disproved evolution ... are you taking on that whole 'round-Earth' nonsense?

It's about time someone nipped that stupidity in the bud.

Obviously you did not pay attention!

Enjoy your evening.

But thanks for playing..

Evolution is an accepted fact. No, it doesn't matter if you dance and prance and cackle. No, your opinion of me or of anyone else has no bearing on this. no, it is not "leftist" to call it a fact. Saying so makes you sound like a goddamn idiot.

No it is not, but only someone that does not understand would think so..

There are actually few facts in in the science world. In the science world the truth is fluid!

Just because it is this way today, does not mean it will be this way tomorrow!

Evolution still has not been proven, it is a school of thought about human. Just like you can not prove most things like string theory and other sciences.

But only someone that does not understand would call it "fact"..

Enjoy your evening.

But thanks for playing..

There are actually few facts in in the science world. In the science world the truth is fluid!

Evolution still has not been proven, it is a school of thought about human. Just like you can not prove most things like string theory and other sciences.

It is an "accepted fact", as much as the "accepted fact" that the Moon revolves about the earth, and the earth about the Sun. We know it as well as we know anything. No, it is not a "school of thought", it is the most well-supported scientific theory in the history of mankind. Yes, it has been proven, as much as anything has ever been 'proven'.

And I don't even have to guess at this fact: I know a LOT more about evolutionary theory than you will ever know.

But thanks for playing..

It is an "accepted fact", as much as the "accepted fact" that the Moon revolves about the earth, and the earth about the Sun. We know it as well as we know anything. No, it is not a "school of thought", it is the most well-supported scientific theory in the history of mankind. Yes, it has been proven, as much as anything has ever been 'proven'.

And I don't even have to guess at this fact: I know a LOT more about evolutionary theory than you will ever know.

See the far left continues to prove my comments, they wanted to bash the OP and they prove they do not understand evolution!

Why bash anyone when you have proven you do not even understand evolution and it is not a "fact", never has been.

Only those that remain ignorant in the far left religion boast such things!

But thanks for playing..

See the far left continues to prove my comments, they wanted to bash the OP and they prove they do not understand evolution!

Why bash anyone when you have proven you do not even understand evolution and it is not a "fact", never has been.

I do understand evolution, clearly much better than you or the OP.

And the OP starts a stupid thread like this every other day, and repeats all the same incorrect nonsense he was corrected on the last time he started this thread.

And then you -- his mommy? -- come along to paint the absurd picture that he is just "innocently seeking truth"... haha, no. What this represents is a fellow religious nutball (you) trying to provide covering fire for a another religious nutball (OP) , since both of you are irrational deniers who know less than nothing about this topic and don't WANT to know anything about this topic.

But thanks for playing..

I do understand evolution, clearly much better than you or the OP.

And the OP starts a stupid thread like this every other day, and repeats all the same incorrect nonsense he was corrected on the last time he started this thread.

And then you -- his mommy? -- come along to paint the absurd picture that he is just "innocently seeking truth"... haha, no. What this represents is a fellow religious nutball (you) trying to provide covering fire for a another religious nutball (OP) , since both of you are irrational deniers who know less than nothing about this topic and don't WANT to know anything about this topic.

No you do not and you just proven once again you do not understand much of anything!

It is all about bashing someone that does not believe as you do..

Typical far left drone, has nothing!

I deny nothing, I have just proven once again that anyone bashing the OP on this subject, knows nothing about it!

And you have proven my comments correct.

Forum List

Back