Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

Education is a Torah mandate; it’s not an option.
Other tenets of Judaism include subterfuge, blackmail, racism, cronyism, corruption, nepotism, usury, genocide, financial predation, and enslavement. Some are only options, however, not mandates. But, so?

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

The role the average Jew plays in the conspiracy is limited to two things:
  1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

If i sell out like a good goy cattle can i get in on that jew gold ?
Just be a good Noachide.

We all try dont we
You have no idea how complex Noachide laws are.
No one would have time for a barroom brawl.

I thought they were basic laws like the 10 commandments

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority
Call me paranoid, but, it seems to me, if 2/10 of one percent of the population owns one hundred percent of the top movie studios, controls one hundred percent of the top media outlets, commands votes for its pet issues of 435 - 0 in the House and 100 - 0 in the Senate, and is now more equal than others under Florida law, then something is up.

As a Jewish supremacist, of course, you believe everyone is inferior to you--that Jewish superiority accounts for those lopsided numbers. I believe something more diabolical is at work, for example, such bad faith misdirection as the dishonest argument that, because Gentiles outnumber Jews, Jews couldn't possibly subjugate them.

I believe a lot of Jews back in the day had a lot of talent, and also some greedy and business savvy satellite friends or relatives. :dunno:
(As far as Hollywood goes)

Education is a Torah mandate; it’s not an option.
Other tenets of Judaism include subterfuge, blackmail, racism, cronyism, corruption, nepotism, usury, genocide, financial predation, and enslavement. Some are only options, however, not mandates. But, so?

upload_2019-7-21_22-11-9.png

Just be a good Noachide.

We all try dont we

10 hyperlinks to 613 topics to 55,000 details.
It’s like visiting a lawyers office.

Just be a good Noachide.

We all try dont we

OY
Can i just skim em
AN No wonder jews from mid wood hate jews :04:

Just be a good Noachide.

We all try dont we

OY
Can i just skim em
AN No wonder jews from mid wood hate jews :04:
Assimilated Jews make up shit as they go along.
I don’t mind the ones who admit they know zip.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority
Call me paranoid, but, it seems to me, if 2/10 of one percent of the population owns one hundred percent of the top movie studios, controls one hundred percent of the top media outlets, commands votes for its pet issues of 435 - 0 in the House and 100 - 0 in the Senate, and is now more equal than others under Florida law, then something is up.

As a Jewish supremacist, of course, you believe everyone is inferior to you--that Jewish superiority accounts for those lopsided numbers. I believe something more diabolical is at work, for example, such bad faith misdirection as the dishonest argument that, because Gentiles outnumber Jews, Jews couldn't possibly subjugate them.
Maybe you’re worshipping the wrong God?

“The great qualities of the people—honesty and frankness—are essentially vices in politics, because they dethrone more surely and more certainly than does the strongest enemy. These qualities are attributes of Gentile rule; we certainly must not be guided by them.”

“On the ruins of the hereditary aristocracy of the Gentiles we have set up the aristocracy of our educated class, and over all the aristocracy of money. We have established the basis of this new aristocracy on the basis of riches, which we control, and on the science guided by our wise men.”

Audacious advances to discover new treatments for psychiatric brain disorders

Maybe you’re worshipping the wrong God?

“The great qualities of the people—honesty and frankness—are essentially vices in politics, because they dethrone more surely and more certainly than does the strongest enemy. These qualities are attributes of Gentile rule; we certainly must not be guided by them.”

“On the ruins of the hereditary aristocracy of the Gentiles we have set up the aristocracy of our educated class, and over all the aristocracy of money. We have established the basis of this new aristocracy on the basis of riches, which we control, and on the science guided by our wise men.”
From which book, page are you quoting?

Let me get this strait. The Joos have a massive conspiracy to conquer the world, but they don't all know about it, but the key to it's success is that when they finally find out about it, they will all support it and any violence that is necessary. Are there any secret hand shakes, or code words we need to be on the lookout for?

I'm seriously considering joining -- as you put it -- "The Joos", to conquer the world and get Australia. (If fellow, board member, Hossfly, already has dibs on Australia, I'll settle for Liechtenstein.)

Audacious advances to discover new treatments for psychiatric brain disorders

upload_2019-7-21_22-22-39.png

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
That's an enormous amount of power,
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

You guys didn't assimilate,
you assimilated us goys.

The Uneducated POLLACK speaks again. The Jewish people didn’t “ assimilate “ because they are not Christians?
What about Chinese, MUSLIMS, Hispanics, Indians, etc. etc. who come over, speak their own Language and don’t assimilate?
We are NOW to be blamed for Circumcision?? The POLLACK has PENIS ENVY

Last edited:

I stand corrected; we are superior to you and it will always be that way

Well, in terms of body count, certainly. 20th century victims of racial genocide? You guys slaughtered more innocents than anyone, including Mao. Getting yourselves thrown out of countries? No one holds a candle to you folks. Deicide? Jews again. Yep, you people excel.

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
That's an enormous amount of power,
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

You guys didn't assimilate,
you assimilated us goys.

The Uneducated POLLACK speaks again. The Jewish people didn’t “ assimilate “ because they are not Christians?
What about Chinese, MUSLIMS, Hispanics, Indians, etc. etc. who come over, speak their own Language and don’t assimilate?
We are NOW to be blamed for Circumcision?? The POLLACK has PENIS ENVY

And crystallized pee crust. :puke:

I just remembered I was birthed by a Jew.

Well, in terms of body count, certainly. 20th century victims of racial genocide? You guys slaughtered more innocents than anyone, including Mao. Getting yourselves thrown out of countries? No one holds a candle to you folks. Deicide? Jews again. Yep, you people excel.

Why do you hate Jews?

Oh no... he's ON TO US!

1343078476394.jpg

Forum List

Back