Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

I stand corrected; we are superior to you and it will always be that way
Well, in terms of body count, certainly. 20th century victims of racial genocide? You guys slaughtered more innocents than anyone, including Mao. Getting yourselves thrown out of countries? No one holds a candle to you folks. Deicide? Jews again. Yep, you people excel.

Why do you hate Jews?

Because he knows he’s inferior

Why do you hate Jews?
I only hate Jews that hate me.

We don't hate you. If we regard you at all, its as the layer of single celled life that gathers on the top of the pond. A mildly interesting scientific curiosity. Not worthy of hate or love.

pond-scum-400x266.jpg

I believe a lot of Jews back in the day had a lot of talent,

Do you really want to know how Hollywood got started?

Back in the early part of the 20th Century, there were a lot of immigrant Jews in places like New York and Philadelphia. Many of these immigrants were singers, actors and playwrights from the active Yiddish theaters of Europe. A lot of Jews from this community broke out into Vaudeville and Jazz -- in the 1920's a huge number of the songwriters and jazz performers in America were Jews.

Many of these talented people were attracted to the fledgling film industry centered in Southern California. In California, rents were cheap and allowed studios to build sound stages and production facilities that were too expensive to build back East.

Jews were singers, writers, actors, and even investors in this high-risk venture that was, in many ways, the Internet of its day.

I already knew that. You know who was one of the most talented? That guy in your avatar's brother. He could play anything proficiently, dance, sing, be funny. He was amazing. :eek: Whoops, not your avatar. I'm talking about Harpo Marx.

Harpo Marx was, apparently, quite the witty guy. A member of the Algonquin Round Table.

In real life, he probably works for Jews and this is his only outlet to vent. That probably applies to Sobieski as well. He certainly has some contact that has rubbed him the wrong way.

"A sure sign of a hasbara, idiot or troll is that he’ll ignore all of the points of the article to focus on the author himself, and this, we’ve seen repeatedly at Unz. Misdirection is the hasbara’s favorite tactic."

Why do you "hate" anyone? And why do you believe that Jews hate you?
I was making a flip answer to a flip question. Here's what I hate: I hate the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, which permanently and utterly changed the country into which I was born, and is still changing it, with completely unpredictable results. Those results include the possibility of genocide for my people--something no one I knew growing up could have imagined would ever happen. If it weren't for the presence of Jews in this country, that law would never have been passed. In fact, when the bill was signed into law, it was celebrated across New York City as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles. Thanks to Jews, we are becoming a minority in our own country completely unnecessarily. Not only that, but, thanks to a steady stream of anti-white propaganda out of Hollywood, and the relentless and increasingly strident anti-white hatred from the Jewish-controlled press, not only am I becoming a minority thanks to Jews, but, thanks to Jews, I am becoming a hated minority.

Whites are the victims of hate, and that murderous hatred is Jewish.

One cannot help but notice that those on the "philo-Semitic" side in this thread have replied with derision but haven't addressed any facts (though one did offer an historical explanation for the jews' dominance of Hollywood, that doesn't address the impact of such overwhelming dominance).

The fact is that jews do own and operate the world's central banks.
The fact is that this control over the world's money gives them enormous influence on all business operations that depend, for production or sales, on credit.
The fact is that the defense industry is deeply reliant on credit.
The fact is that this control over the world's money gives them enormous influence on governments.
The fact is that jews are the wealthiest overall sub-group in the US.
The fact is that this gives them even more influence over political candidates and office-holders in the world's most influential country.
The fact is that jews operate 5 of the 6 largest media companies.
The fact is that jews own America's most influential newspapers.
The fact is that this dominance of major media gives jews control over roughly 90% of all information consumed in the West.
The fact is that jews dominate new-media (such as Facebook and Alphabet).
The fact is that this gives jews gatekeeper power over a huge amount of internet-based information.

There are more such facts but posts can only go so so long.

The op was actually being fair and generous in making a distinction between "the jews" and all the jewish people.

It's only paranoia if it's baseless.

Why do you "hate" anyone? And why do you believe that Jews hate you?
I was making a flip answer to a flip question. Here's what I hate: I hate the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, which permanently and utterly changed the country into which I was born, and is still changing it, with completely unpredictable results. Those results include the possibility of genocide for my people--something no one I knew growing up could have imagined would ever happen. If it weren't for the presence of Jews in this country, that law would never have been passed. In fact, when the bill was signed into law, it was celebrated across New York City as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles. Thanks to Jews, we are becoming a minority in our own country completely unnecessarily. Not only that, but, thanks to a steady stream of anti-white propaganda out of Hollywood, and the relentless and increasingly strident anti-white hatred from the Jewish-controlled press, not only am I becoming a minority thanks to Jews, but, thanks to Jews, I am becoming a hated minority.

Whites are the victims of hate, and that murderous hatred is Jewish.

GOYIM ignorance and stupidity. Kennedy and others who were for the Immigration Bill were not Jewish . Today the threat isn’t legal immigration it’s Illegal immigration

One cannot help but notice that those on the "philo-Semitic" side in this thread have replied with derision but haven't addressed any facts (though one did offer an historical explanation for the jews' dominance of Hollywood, that doesn't address the impact of such overwhelming dominance).

The fact is that this control over the world's money gives them enormous influence on all business operations that depend, for production or sales, on credit.
The fact is that this control over the world's money gives them enormous influence on governments.
The fact is that this gives them even more influence over political candidates and office-holders in the world's most influential country.
The fact is that this dominance of major media gives jews control over roughly 90% of all information consumed in the West.
The fact is that this gives jews gatekeeper power over a huge amount of internet-based information.

The op was actually being fair and generous in making a distinction between "the jews" and all the jewish people.

You are right.,, We do dominate

Excellent!

maxresdefault.jpg

RE: Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.
⁜→ Capri,

How can I fact-check this.

(QUESTION)

What is your source for these "facts?"

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.
⁜→ Capri,

How can I fact-check this.

(QUESTION)

What is your source for these "facts?"

Most Respectfully,
R
Fair question. I haven't got time right now to get together the information but will try to remember to put up at least some of it later today. Thank you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back