Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

The role the average Jew plays in the conspiracy is limited to two things:
  1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

Let me get this strait. The Joos have a massive conspiracy to conquer the world, but they don't all know about it, but the key to it's success is that when they finally find out about it, they will all support it and any violence that is necessary. Are there any secret hand shakes, or code words we need to be on the lookout for?

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority

I was going to tell him he was bat shit crazy.

Let me get this strait. The Joos have a massive conspiracy to conquer the world, but they don't all know about it, but the key to it's success is that when they finally find out about it, they will all support it and any violence that is necessary. Are there any secret hand shakes, or code words we need to be on the lookout for?
No, no secret handshakes, but you do have to pretend to fuck the wall of an old Roman fort in Jerusalem, code word: "onlydemocracyinmiddleeast". Other than that, I think you got it.

No, no secret handshakes, but you do have to pretend to fuck the wall of an old Roman fort in Jerusalem, code word: "onlydemocracyinmiddleeast". Other than that, I think you got it.

You're just trying to scare people.

upload_2019-7-21_21-41-49.png

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
That's an enormous amount of power,
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

You guys didn't assimilate,
you assimilated us goys.

Call me paranoid, but, it seems to me, if 2/10 of one percent of the population owns one hundred percent of the top movie studios, controls one hundred percent of the top media outlets, commands votes for its pet issues of 435 - 0 in the House and 100 - 0 in the Senate, and is now more equal than others under Florida law, then something is up.

As a Jewish supremacist, of course, you believe everyone is inferior to you--that Jewish superiority accounts for those lopsided numbers. I believe something more diabolical is at work, for example, such bad faith misdirection as the dishonest argument that, because Gentiles outnumber Jews, Jews couldn't possibly subjugate them.

Call me paranoid, but, it seems to me, if 2/10 of one percent of the population owns one hundred percent of the top movie studios, controls one hundred percent of the top media outlets, commands votes for its pet issues of 435 - 0 in the House and 100 - 0 in the Senate, and is now more equal than others under Florida law, then something is up.

As a Jewish supremacist, of course, you believe everyone is inferior to you--that Jewish superiority accounts for those lopsided numbers. I believe something more diabolical is at work, for example, such bad faith misdirection as the dishonest argument that, because Gentiles outnumber Jews, Jews couldn't possibly subjugate them.
Education is a Torah mandate; it’s not an option.

mail

This is a joke, right? Were you getting bored on StormFront and decided to troll here?

As far as I can tell, the Jews are doing well just to SURVIVE from the persecution and homicidal desires of fuckwads like you.

If i sell out like a good goy cattle can i get in on that jew gold ?

Maybe you’re worshipping the wrong God?

Just be a good Noachide.

Wtf is this?! :wtf:

Just be a good Noachide.

We all try dont we

Just be a good Noachide.

We all try dont we
You have no idea how complex Noachide laws are.
No one would have time for a barroom brawl.

Forum List

Back