Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

iu

This is why I no longer fear anti-Semitism. It has truly become the ethos of the true moron.

The civilized world has turned its back on the concept of anti-Semitism and rejects its precepts. There certainly are anti-Semites at large in the world, but they dare not publicly proclaim their hatred of Jews. Their hatred it confined to anonymous Internet forums and websites like Jew Watch.

When someone, like our friend here, is dumb enough to spout his off, the vast majority of people will turn on him.

I cannot for the life of me understand how any high-ranking member of the Democrats thought it was a good idea to embrace the more anti-Semitic members of their party. It cannot end well for them.

This is why I no longer fear anti-Semitism. It has truly become the ethos of the true moron.

The civilized world has turned its back on the concept of anti-Semitism and rejects its precepts. There certainly are anti-Semites at large in the world, but they dare not publicly proclaim their hatred of Jews. Their hatred it confined to anonymous Internet forums and websites like Jew Watch.

When someone, like our friend here, is dumb enough to spout his off, the vast majority of people will turn on him.

I cannot for the life of me understand how any high-ranking member of the Democrats thought it was a good idea to embrace the more anti-Semitic members of their party. It cannot end well for them.

Yeah, but this guy probably has some form of imbalance or something. :rolleyes:

Not Sobie, Sobie's just a strange bird.

With Pee crust..blechhhhh. :tomato:

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

The role the average Jew plays in the conspiracy is limited to two things:
  1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.
Damn, looks like the cat is out of the bag now.

In real life, he probably works for Jews and this is his only outlet to vent. That probably applies to Sobieski as well. He certainly has some contact that has rubbed him the wrong way.

Now that we've been exposed. It's an opportunity to play one of my favorite videos...

In real life, he probably works for Jews and this is his only outlet to vent. That probably applies to Sobieski as well. He certainly has some contact that has rubbed him the wrong way.

I've really never had a Jew rub me the wrong way. Not even the old man I used to get into it with.

He turned to me one day and said "Bah! Fuck You!"

I believe a lot of Jews back in the day had a lot of talent,

Do you really want to know how Hollywood got started?

Back in the early part of the 20th Century, there were a lot of immigrant Jews in places like New York and Philadelphia. Many of these immigrants were singers, actors and playwrights from the active Yiddish theaters of Europe. A lot of Jews from this community broke out into Vaudeville and Jazz -- in the 1920's a huge number of the songwriters and jazz performers in America were Jews.

Being a performer was respected in the Jewish community, unlike many of the more conservative WASP families of the day.

Many of these talented people were attracted to the fledgling film industry centered in Southern California. In California, rents were cheap and allowed studios to build sound stages and production facilities that were too expensive to build back East.

Jews were singers, writers, actors, and even investors in this high-risk venture that was, in many ways, the Internet of its day.

Let me get this strait. The Joos have a massive conspiracy to conquer the world, but they don't all know about it, but the key to it's success is that when they finally find out about it, they will all support it and any violence that is necessary. Are there any secret hand shakes, or code words we need to be on the lookout for?

I'm seriously considering joining -- as you put it -- "The Joos", to conquer the world and get Australia. (If fellow, board member, Hossfly, already has dibs on Australia, I'll settle for Liechtenstein.)

Not much in that place. You can drive through it in five minutes without noticing.

Back in the early part of the 20th Century, there were a lot of immigrant Jews in places like New York and Philadelphia. Many of these immigrants were singers, actors and playwrights from the active Yiddish theaters of Europe. A lot of Jews from this community broke out into Vaudeville and Jazz -- in the 1920's a huge number of the songwriters and jazz performers in America were Jews.

Many of these talented people were attracted to the fledgling film industry centered in Southern California. In California, rents were cheap and allowed studios to build sound stages and production facilities that were too expensive to build back East.

Jews were singers, writers, actors, and even investors in this high-risk venture that was, in many ways, the Internet of its day.

I already knew that. You know who was one of the most talented? That guy in your avatar's brother. He could play anything proficiently, dance, sing, be funny. He was amazing. :eek: Whoops, not your avatar. I'm talking about Harpo Marx.

Being a performer was respected in the Jewish community, unlike many of the more conservative WASP families of the day.

Europe's loss. They've shot themselves in the foot, so many times.

Forum List

Back