Every Black Male Should Have a White Woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.
....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...

White women are too goofy for me. Not interested

You dont have to marry them or be serious with them. Just get a different perspective on things.

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...

What makes black women so different from their male counterparts? I've noticed this to, because they absolutely love talking to me. guess its just the charm.

seems to me your personal universe seems rather large and all encompassing in your estimation but many many people have also experienced friendships and relationships with peoples of other races. The feeling your talking about is not that unusual other people have experienced it as well. Yes how did you know, every white girl has a father who was in the KKK? and i thought we whites had kept that a secret
Black women arent that different from their male counterparts. They get it worse in some cases or they are not perceived as a threat as Black males are.

I'm not talking about other relationships. I am talking specifically about Black men and white women. Both have been told to stay away from each other but it seems that advice backfires on white men. Not every white girl has a father that is/was in the KKK. They could simply be racists with no formal allegiance to any white hate group.

The best woman I was ever with was Black and I am white... I am so white that Casper has a tan compare to me... Powder has more pigment than me... I am so damn white that the only way I can rob a house is during the day and up against white walls...

So maybe every white guy should enjoy the beautiful pleasure of a Black Woman once in their life and yes I am meaning dating and sexual experience while deep conversations...

thoughts...
That makes sense that the best woman you were ever with was Black because Black women are the best IMO. Its like having a religious experience to me. Totally different from being with white women. If you can get a Black woman then I would give you props for being able to attract the best women on the planet.

I realize I am a little late, but what kind of title for a thread is this? Talk about a loser.:afro:

Every black guy wishes he had a white girl.
You must mean before puberty. After puberty Black men have to hide from them because there are so many white girls chasing Black men down.

1416372172650_Image_galleryImage_Students_said_Assistant_P.JPG
See? You agree with me.

You must mean before puberty. After puberty Black men have to hide from them because there are so many white girls chasing Black men down.

See? You agree with me.
I do. Most men want a booty call especially when they are sexually active.
It's black guys dream to have a white chick, what's it about chocolate pussy that you guys don't like?

See? You agree with me.
It's black guys dream to have a white chick, what's it about chocolate pussy that you guys don't like?
Its not a dream for Black guys to have a white woman, its a forgone conclusion and an inevitable event they look forward to in losing their virginity and having booty calls.

Show me a Black guy that doesnt love Black women and I will show you an serious uncle tom. Its harder to get a Black woman to give it up so Black men go with whats easy. White girls. Its the path of least resistance.

See? You agree with me.
Its not a dream for Black guys to have a white woman, its a forgone conclusion and an inevitable event they look forward to in losing their virginity and having booty calls.

Show me a Black guy that doesnt love Black women and I will show you an serious uncle tom. Its harder to get a Black woman to give it up so Black men go with whats easy. White girls. Its the path of least resistance.
:lmao:

Section 8? Anger over Integration? "Forced to live near blacks"?

Ok. Now I get it. You're an angry demoralized, poorly educated, low achiever, and the fact that you are white and have been an abysmal failure is what motivates you to huddle over a computer and study statistics about the worst segment of black America, because YOU are trapped living in the same environment.

Obama nor Holder are to blame for your circumstances. ....YOU ARE.

You live around poor black people and do not have any marketable skills that will change your life so you're angry and it is funny as hell.

You're just a poor peckerwood, and you can post all the stats that you wish....it will not change your station in life.

You're no better than the poor blacks that you hate living near.

ROFLMAO!

another black dumbass loses argument, so attacks me

hey black dumbass, you tried saying black neighbors are safer, Obama refutes you, he thinks white neighborhoods are safer because they in fact are according to all law enforcement. Now since your lie was smashed you deflect.

I do not live around blacks, I live in a nice wealthy white suburb that irritates you moronic primitives because it is too white for you, so you want to section 8 some black monkeys here.

My station in life is something you know nothing about, all I have ever posted is that I am retired, so just keep lying you backwards ape.

worst segment of black America? LOL, try all of black America, hey fuckwit, nobody wants to live by you and that's why you need housing laws

I;m sure you seen a civlized black person before

Some, but show me one majority black neighborhood where whites are suing to get into, just one. The fact is as a population blacks really suck, they suck so bad that they see as their only way out moving into white neighborhoods.

It doesn't have to be all white neighborhoods, it can be mixed neighborhoods of working whites and blacks and asians and indians

deflection, I said name one black majority community where whites are trying to use legally forced integration to get in, just name one.

Whites make better neighborhoods, that's why you insist on laws to be my neighbor. I don't want to be your neighbor since according to statistical reality you probably have a criminal record, have low income, commit crime at 6 times the rate of white people, have lower education and IQ. I also don't like your attitude and culture, I should have the right to associate and live by people I like. Forced integration is immoral as is making me pay for, or blaming me for your problems as you pathetic children do.

You should have to live next to black trash. Black middle class is something different

thoughts...

What makes black women so different from their male counterparts? I've noticed this to, because they absolutely love talking to me. guess its just the charm.

seems to me your personal universe seems rather large and all encompassing in your estimation but many many people have also experienced friendships and relationships with peoples of other races. The feeling your talking about is not that unusual other people have experienced it as well. Yes how did you know, every white girl has a father who was in the KKK? and i thought we whites had kept that a secret
Black women arent that different from their male counterparts. They get it worse in some cases or they are not perceived as a threat as Black males are.

I'm not talking about other relationships. I am talking specifically about Black men and white women. Both have been told to stay away from each other but it seems that advice backfires on white men. Not every white girl has a father that is/was in the KKK. They could simply be racists with no formal allegiance to any white hate group.

So your fork in the road experience was talking to a white woman who's father was a KKK member. Of course if she had any humanity she would be probably fed up with all that by the time she was old enough to make up her own mind. Her perception of the men around her probably was based on people with kkk affiliation and just as biased as yours. This hardly represents most white men, of course all people are different. Many people have insecurities including black men, but for you to know the root cause of every white guys insecurity if they have one or say one particular race has a fragile ego? its pretty ridiculous. It could also said a lot of white guys may be nervous around blacks cause they've been trained now for the last 20 years or so ,that if they open their mouth it might be racist or offensive. I'd say that a lot of white kids have had their heads messed with and not allowed to be little boys anymore, thats why so many get put on medication. It's not a white thing, but a societal thing. what were experiencing now in the US is a strange mixture of social experiments converging on each other with a certain amount of collateral damage and also to an extent a backlash against that.

Some, but show me one majority black neighborhood where whites are suing to get into, just one. The fact is as a population blacks really suck, they suck so bad that they see as their only way out moving into white neighborhoods.

It doesn't have to be all white neighborhoods, it can be mixed neighborhoods of working whites and blacks and asians and indians

Absolutely.
My own community in California is predominately Asian, with a few black families and white families who live there.

The homeowners association is active in ensuring that homes are maintained to acceptable standards

A desireable community does not always have to be predominately white, just occupied by people who have pride of ownership.

Anyone who believes that is just ignorant as well as arrogant.

Furthermore, since there are still instances if redlining black home buyers, it is on occasion necessary to seek legal recourse to ensure that fair housing laws are followed.

Its not about "feeling honored" to he neighbors with white people.

Haven't you ever wondered why redlining might still be occurring? It is well known in Cali that Asians and Mexicans don't like blacks either, and there sure is a lot of complaining about racism in that deep blue liberal paradise.

Sure, maintaining your property and obeying the law makes great neighborhoods, so why don't blacks do it? How pathetic that you want to force your way into white places thinking that somehow white success will rub off on you as if it were some sort of contagion, all the while you maintain a hatred of us whites. The problem is in your low IQ heads. Your behavior, abilities, values, and culture do not support a high level of material success and creation of a law abiding society. There is no black place on earth I find desirable, none, and most everyone else feels that way too,

"White places"? What is a "white place"?
And what makes you think that those who are not white are "hoping" for the so called success of SOME whites to "rub off" on them?

People who have the resources to choose where they wish to live can do so in this country....it is not 1930 anymore.

If you cannot grasp that fact, maybe you should move. The depth if your ignorance is amusing

a white place is a community with 90% or more white population, it is not hard, even for that puny mind of yours.

Just why the fuck would blacks sue to live in white neighborhoods if they didn't think it was better and would help them live better? Blacks are really retarded, whine and bitch all day about white racism but then sue to move your ugly asses into white neighborhoods and schools. WTF is wrong with you people?

I did move where I wanted, how many times must I say it before your less than high scool education can understand? but then you human maggots want to follow me with your damned HUD programs. Blacks do not have the resources to live by me, that is the whole point of the new HUD program, to give you assholes extra money so you can ruin my neighborhood.

Data shows black reading abilities are far below whites, you sure are making that point.

I have no idea why people engage this liar asslips as if he has honesty or credibility, no idea.

I asked my stepdaughter, none the white girls around here are not chasing down blacks, and they don't even think about it.

Interracial dating is something you can't really get good stats on because data would be hard to get and interpret, a perfect topic for a liar to talk about. OK cupid however has an interracial dating site where people rate each other and guess which race gets the lowest rating? you got it, blacks, they suck at most everything else so why not suck at dating?

Interracial Dating Is Fundamentally Changing America

As sociologist Jennifer Lee, author of The Diversity Paradox, told Mic, the OkCupid data is in line with broader demographic data. "Racial boundaries are fading more rapidly for today's new immigrant groups than for black Americans," she said, as more Asians and Latinos seem to benefit from cross-race acceptance.

Interracial marriage is another story, we have lots of data on that.

Interracial marriage in the United States - Wikipedia

Whites marry within their own race at far higher rates than everyone else, and white women marry black men at only a 0.7% rate, or only about 1 in 5 of all white woman interracial marriages. White women- black man divorce rates are twice as high as an all white marriage. Black women on the other hand marry white men at a 4% rate, about 6 times as high as white women/black man. They also are 44% less likely to divorce than white-white couples. Black women appear to value white men far more than white women value black men. Of course they do, white men have better jobs, and believe in raising kids and obeying the law. It also goes without saying that reality again is the opposite of what that vile liar asslips says it is.

The data on Asian and Hispanic women who marry outside of race at the highest rates is interesting. They pick white men over black men by about 5 to 1.

Black men suck, ask the asians

Last edited:
another black dumbass loses argument, so attacks me

hey black dumbass, you tried saying black neighbors are safer, Obama refutes you, he thinks white neighborhoods are safer because they in fact are according to all law enforcement. Now since your lie was smashed you deflect.

I do not live around blacks, I live in a nice wealthy white suburb that irritates you moronic primitives because it is too white for you, so you want to section 8 some black monkeys here.

My station in life is something you know nothing about, all I have ever posted is that I am retired, so just keep lying you backwards ape.

worst segment of black America? LOL, try all of black America, hey fuckwit, nobody wants to live by you and that's why you need housing laws

deflection, I said name one black majority community where whites are trying to use legally forced integration to get in, just name one.

Whites make better neighborhoods, that's why you insist on laws to be my neighbor. I don't want to be your neighbor since according to statistical reality you probably have a criminal record, have low income, commit crime at 6 times the rate of white people, have lower education and IQ. I also don't like your attitude and culture, I should have the right to associate and live by people I like. Forced integration is immoral as is making me pay for, or blaming me for your problems as you pathetic children do.

You should have to live next to black trash. Black middle class is something different

I should be free to live with people of my choosing, not what you diversity NAZIs want

Absolutely.
My own community in California is predominately Asian, with a few black families and white families who live there.

The homeowners association is active in ensuring that homes are maintained to acceptable standards

A desireable community does not always have to be predominately white, just occupied by people who have pride of ownership.

Furthermore, since there are still instances if redlining black home buyers, it is on occasion necessary to seek legal recourse to ensure that fair housing laws are followed.

Haven't you ever wondered why redlining might still be occurring? It is well known in Cali that Asians and Mexicans don't like blacks either, and there sure is a lot of complaining about racism in that deep blue liberal paradise.

Sure, maintaining your property and obeying the law makes great neighborhoods, so why don't blacks do it? How pathetic that you want to force your way into white places thinking that somehow white success will rub off on you as if it were some sort of contagion, all the while you maintain a hatred of us whites. The problem is in your low IQ heads. Your behavior, abilities, values, and culture do not support a high level of material success and creation of a law abiding society. There is no black place on earth I find desirable, none, and most everyone else feels that way too,

And what makes you think that those who are not white are "hoping" for the so called success of SOME whites to "rub off" on them?

People who have the resources to choose where they wish to live can do so in this country....it is not 1930 anymore.

If you cannot grasp that fact, maybe you should move. The depth if your ignorance is amusing

a white place is a community with 90% or more white population, it is not hard, even for that puny mind of yours.

Just why the fuck would blacks sue to live in white neighborhoods if they didn't think it was better and would help them live better? Blacks are really retarded, whine and bitch all day about white racism but then sue to move your ugly asses into white neighborhoods and schools. WTF is wrong with you people?

I did move where I wanted, how many times must I say it before your less than high scool education can understand? but then you human maggots want to follow me with your damned HUD programs. Blacks do not have the resources to live by me, that is the whole point of the new HUD program, to give you assholes extra money so you can ruin my neighborhood.

Data shows black reading abilities are far below whites, you sure are making that point.

You are certainly living proof that ignorance and stupidity comes in all races.

There are NO DESIGNATED "white or black" neighborhoods, drinking fountains or public places anymore, you pea brained, inbred, cave monkey. The year is 2016 not 1950.

You should know what I am saying unless you are learning inpaired, which is becoming obvious that you are.

And YES, like it or not there are thousands of blacks who have more than enough resources to live BETTER than you, let alone near you, however even most below average of any person regardless of their race would choose to be as far away from garbage like you if they were sane.

You continue to rant about "blacks suing" to live in your neighborhood, but have not posted a single link or "statistic" as you claim to be so well versed on to validate your obsession.

Like I told you before, my guess is that you are just a low rent peckerwood who likely lives in section 8 housing, gets food stamps, welfare and every other handout available to uneducated, unskilled, unemployable white trash, and are PISSED OFF because you reside at the low end of the social scale and swim in the shallow end of your own gene pool, and the same blacks that you HATE are are far better than you.....and ypu wake up everyday knowing it and that is EXACTLY why YOU are here everyday, ranting like some unhinged mental patient about the very blacks that you hate.....why don't you move to Appalachia...it's nearly 99% white and they have a reputation for "keeping it in the family".

You would be right at home there.

Last edited:

Absolutely.

There are NO DESIGNATED "white or black" neighborhoods, drinking fountains or public places anymore, you pea brained, inbred, cave monkey. The year is 2016 not 1950.

You should know what I am saying unless you are learning inpaired, which is becoming obvious that you are.

And YES, like it or not there are thousands of blacks who have more than enough resources to live BETTER than you, let alone near you, however even most below average of any person regardless of their race would choose to be as far away from garbage like you if they were sane.

You continue to rant about "blacks suing" to live in your neighborhood, but have not posted a single link or "statistic" as you claim to be so well versed on to validate your obsession.

Like I told you before, my guess is that you are just a low rent peckerwood who likely lives in section 8 housing, gets food stamps, welfare and every other handout available to uneducated, unskilled, unemployable white trash, and are PISSED OFF because you reside at the low end of the social scale and swim in the shallow end of your own gene pool, and the same blacks that you HATE are are far better than you.....and ypu wake up everyday knowing it and that is EXACTLY why YOU are here everyday, ranting like some unhinged mental patient about the very blacks that you hate.....why don't you move to Appalachia...it's nearly 99% white and they have a reputation for "keeping it in the family".

Your guess about me? LOL, that's like a retard guessing what makes an EM drive work

my god you dumbshit, I never said designated, it just so happens that white people like to live together without you, and you monkeys don't like that.

Amazing how utterly ignorant blacks are, simply amazing, So there are no lawsuits with goal of forced integration? What a booger eating dumfuck hoodrat

Texas Efforts Could Bring Desegregated Housing to Nation

....The upscale suburb of Frisco is about 45 minutes north of Bonton, but it might as well be on the other side of the world. Robertson and her family live on a quiet street of one- and two-story brick houses with young trees in grassy front yards. The violent-crime rate in her new neighborhood, based on data compiled by NeighborhoodScout.com, is less than a quarter of what it is in Bonton; the median family income is four times as high, according to census data. At one end of the block there’s a park with playgrounds and ballfields, and at the other a hike-and-bike trail that leads to a large pond. The kids are doing well in Frisco schools, and Robertson has earned her medical assistant certificate.....

...During that time, Texas has been the focus of two lawsuits that housing advocates say are possibly the most important desegregation actions to come along in years, both courtesy of the Inclusive Communities Project and the small law firm that represents it. Attorney Mike Daniel and his former law partner, Betsy Julian, now president of Inclusive Communities, have been at the center of groundbreaking civil rights work in North Texas for more than 30 years.

WTF is wrong with blacks and liberals? they want to move blacks to white neighborhoods to escape other black people, yet bitch all day about how racist those white neighborhoods are.

You can move shit to a better location, but it is still shit. 50 years of this failed BS and ruining decent cities, yet they cling to their religion

Absolutely.

Your guess about me? LOL, that's like a retard guessing what makes an EM drive work

my god you dumbshit, I never said designated, it just so happens that white people like to live together without you, and you monkeys don't like that.

Amazing how utterly ignorant blacks are, simply amazing, So there are no lawsuits with goal of forced integration? What a booger eating dumfuck hoodrat

....The upscale suburb of Frisco is about 45 minutes north of Bonton, but it might as well be on the other side of the world. Robertson and her family live on a quiet street of one- and two-story brick houses with young trees in grassy front yards. The violent-crime rate in her new neighborhood, based on data compiled by NeighborhoodScout.com, is less than a quarter of what it is in Bonton; the median family income is four times as high, according to census data. At one end of the block there’s a park with playgrounds and ballfields, and at the other a hike-and-bike trail that leads to a large pond. The kids are doing well in Frisco schools, and Robertson has earned her medical assistant certificate.....

...During that time, Texas has been the focus of two lawsuits that housing advocates say are possibly the most important desegregation actions to come along in years, both courtesy of the Inclusive Communities Project and the small law firm that represents it. Attorney Mike Daniel and his former law partner, Betsy Julian, now president of Inclusive Communities, have been at the center of groundbreaking civil rights work in North Texas for more than 30 years.

Texas? No wonder you're as
Absolutely.

My "guess"about you is completely accurate...angry, demoralized, victimized cracker is getting some black neighbors...lmao.

Of course you never said "designated" because even an idiot like you knows that there are long standing laws that have made housing discrimination illegal in this country, thats a fact and no matter how many tantrums you throw on this message board wil

I never said that there "were no lawsuits" out there for unfair housing practices.....YOU said that I said that, you dumbass hillbilly.....In just said that you had posted none..so you posted one from podunk Texas. ...so is that where you live?

Is the lady in the story your neighbor?

I read it, and as I would expect parts of Texas would be catching up to the rest of the country...no surprise there.

There are plenty of areas outside of Texas to escape the blacks that you fear so much.

Dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back