Every Black Male Should Have a White Woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When black men marry, 86% have a black wife, 7% have a white wife. Black man with at white woman are a very small fraction of the overall marriages in the US, contrary to what liars like asslips and dripping poop claim.
True. Black guys rarely marry white women because they know for a fact Black women are better looking and stronger. However that doesnt mean Black men dont fuck a lot of white women. I married a Black woman and by far I have had sex with more white women than any other race simply because of how sexually aggressive they are.

dumbfuck, black men don't marry much, 51% have never been married, only 32% are currently married. They make babies and try to run away as the 70% out of wedlock birthrate, and 84% black kids needing welfare shows. Black men cannot, or will not, provide for their children, they are losers in almost every way.

BlackDemographics.com | Black Male Statistics

Last edited:
When black men marry, 86% have a black wife, 7% have a white wife. Black man with at white woman are a very small fraction of the overall marriages in the US, contrary to what liars like asslips and dripping poop claim.
True. Black guys rarely marry white women because they know for a fact Black women are better looking and stronger. However that doesnt mean Black men dont fuck a lot of white women. I married a Black woman and by far I have had sex with more white women than any other race simply because of how sexually aggressive they are.

dumbfuck, black men don't marry much, 51% have never been married, only 32% are currently married. They make babies and try to run away as the 70% out of wedlock birthrate, and 84% black kids needing welfare shows. Black men cannot, or will not, provide for their children, they are losers in almost every way.

That may be true or not but the point is that Black men fuck plenty of white women simply because they chase us down but we still marry Black women 89% of the time.

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...
Why is it an irrational fear?

And she sounds very liberal to me. Maybe it wasn't that she was white or a female maybe it was that she was a liberal? I would have agreed with a lot of what you had to say too. I also saw a black friend in college get radicalized by the brothers our freshman year. He came in not a racist and left one.

And I notice you say at this time in your life you had an irrational fear of whites too. Or was your fear not rational? Oh and don't confuse your HATE of whites with Fear. We sometimes hate and fear what we do not know. But I notice you won't admit fearing whites. Instead you use the word hate. Go ahead, admit it. You once feared us. Admit it.

And so did you bang her?

PS. I also notice she got to blame white men. Basically excusing herself from being a little eichmann who benefitted from white priviledge too.
Its irrational because white mens behavior is probably what gets white women so curious. If white guys simply had less of an inferiority complex they wouldn't try so hard to keep their women from straying. Life tip. Never tell a woman what she shouldnt, cant, or better not do. She will do it just to see why you dont want her to.

Yes I had sex with her but that was after she pointed out my hypocrisy.

I've never had any fear of white people. Where I grew up they were the minority and very timid. I dont know why you say I hate whites. I dont hate them anymore. That would take too much valuable energy I could be using to assist my people.
Even Rosie o and Ellen DeGeneres don't date black women.

Tom cruise doesn't date black women but Katie homes went With Jamie foxx. But I totally get her liking him he's great. An all around talent, great body and looks and voice and he's funny?

That may be true or not but the point is that Black men fuck plenty of white women simply because they chase us down but we still marry Black women 89% of the time.

I don't care about your lies you generate with fucking white cows, I only care about what the data says

black women are no prize, everyone knows that, even black men

I don't care about your lies you generate with fucking white cows, I only care about what the data says

I'm going to try to think this through. Why are so many black women so socially awkward around white people? Are they brainwashed by the black community with all that bullshit about how whites are the devil. Do they brainwash young girls to never date outside the black race.

Blacks are big on black women dating a strong black man. But is it all brainwashing or do they just prefer black men? What we know is the ones who are exposed to white men before they get a baby daddy tend to get the jungle fever. It's the ones who are kept away that are hard to get. Blacks keep their women on a very tight leash. You never see black women taking their white boyfriends to black church.

Remember animal house when the brothers said, "y'all mind if we dance with yo dates?". Lol

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...

And she sounds very liberal to me. Maybe it wasn't that she was white or a female maybe it was that she was a liberal? I would have agreed with a lot of what you had to say too. I also saw a black friend in college get radicalized by the brothers our freshman year. He came in not a racist and left one.

And I notice you say at this time in your life you had an irrational fear of whites too. Or was your fear not rational? Oh and don't confuse your HATE of whites with Fear. We sometimes hate and fear what we do not know. But I notice you won't admit fearing whites. Instead you use the word hate. Go ahead, admit it. You once feared us. Admit it.

And so did you bang her?

PS. I also notice she got to blame white men. Basically excusing herself from being a little eichmann who benefitted from white priviledge too.
Its irrational because white mens behavior is probably what gets white women so curious. If white guys simply had less of an inferiority complex they wouldn't try so hard to keep their women from straying. Life tip. Never tell a woman what she shouldnt, cant, or better not do. She will do it just to see why you dont want her to.

I've never had any fear of white people. Where I grew up they were the minority and very timid. I dont know why you say I hate whites. I dont hate them anymore. That would take too much valuable energy I could be using to assist my people.

Tom cruise doesn't date black women but Katie homes went With Jamie foxx. But I totally get her liking him he's great. An all around talent, great body and looks and voice and he's funny?
I dont really care what lesbians and little midget white guys like Tom Cruise do. Has nothing to do with the point anyway.

thoughts...

And so did you bang her?

I dont really care what lesbians and little midget white guys like Tom Cruise do. Has nothing to do with the point anyway.
Im just saying Jamie foxx or Tom cruise I pick Jamie foxx too.

What does this have to do with white cows? My point is most if not all white women want to fuck a Black guy at some point in their lives. Many do it out in the open and many more do it in secret since their teeny dick albinoid men cant deliver the goods.

What does this have to do with white cows? My point is most if not all white women want to fuck a Black guy at some point in their lives. Many do it out in the open and many more do it in secret since their teeny dick albinoid men cant deliver the goods.
Oh snap!

Even my very conservative Greek sister in law's think black men are very attractive. I was like really? But it is true.

Bad attitudes, high maintenance, broke, in debt, fat, big nose and lips. Nikki menaj but in debt

I have to remember a good looking sister doesn't stand a chance making it to a white guy she gets snatched up quick before she makes it out of the black community. And the majority of black women I wouldn't date them because they aren't that good looking. I bet the more white looking black women end up with white guys.

Im high. I probably don't make any sense. Lol.

I just realized that the north is more segregated than the south because blacks prefer to live with blacks.

Whites want to and are trying to move back to Detroit. Will blacks be happy having their black daughters going to school with our white sons? Dating our white sons? I bet you the black fathers in Detroit are just as racist as the white dads in the burbs.

Plus you guys are notorious for becoming a baby daddy not a husband and father. You can understand our reservations. What's wrong with white guys? We take care of our kids.

no evidence whatsoever, only your lies, you have no point

Oh snap!

Even my very conservative Greek sister in law's think black men are very attractive. I was like really? But it is true.

Bad attitudes, high maintenance, broke, in debt, fat, big nose and lips. Nikki menaj but in debt

I have to remember a good looking sister doesn't stand a chance making it to a white guy she gets snatched up quick before she makes it out of the black community. And the majority of black women I wouldn't date them because they aren't that good looking. I bet the more white looking black women end up with white guys.

I don't care about people's stories on the internet, they are meaningless. Black women are mostly ugly, dumb, and broke though, I agree.

Oh snap!

I don't care about people's stories on the internet, they are meaningless. Black women are mostly ugly, dumb, and broke though, I agree.
And ashy

thoughts...

Everyone fears that which they don't know. It's not a race issue at all. You could be from Mars and if you are unknown people will fear you. On the other hand, it is those rare people who conquer their fear who do great things.

On the other hand, a violent racist thug like Al here, the more you know people like that, the more you rightfully fear them as you realize that they are indeed your enemy and mean you harm.

thoughts...
Vile BS

thoughts...
Vile BS

Welcome to the world of asslips. He is a primitive thinker who believes he has credibility because he says so, and always retorts with sexual comments about penis size and women. Too retarded to know how retarded he is.

The ubiquitous "broad brush" is often applied to black men in this forum far more frequently.....you know, ""uneducated, unemployable, irresponsible"....etc, etc, etc.

I use statistical reality as my broad brush, like 40% of black males do not graduate high school, 6% of 18-64 year olds are currently in jail, 34% of black men are ex offenders compared with 12% of all other men, 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock, 84% of kids with a black father receive some sort of welfare, 82% percent of crime involving blacks and whites is a black on white crime, black men are 5-6 times more likely to commit violent crime than white men, and black men score lower on all standardized academic tests.

Statisically speaking, black men are aw dumb, violent, and irresponsible group as measured against whites.

And where do you get your "statistics" from, Stormfront?

For starters,
According to the U.S. Department of education the high school graduation rate for black students was nearly 70% between 2014 and 2015.

'for starters'? continue on please, I'll look at the 30% number for sure, I was using old 2012 data from liberal rags, and that is nothing to celebrate moron, a 30% drop out rate still sucks and is far worse than whites

so discredit this you ignorant fuck

Other-Black-Male-Characteristics-Table-2-e1424993914858.jpg

NCFS-Table.jpg

First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites
New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime

Who is celebrating? You knuckle dragging, inbred, cretin.

All that I did was point out that one of your "statistics" was wrong.....and apparently that struck a nerve.

My guess is that you are one of the "white dropouts", and your self esteem is not based on any personal accomplishments....but the accomplishments of even the marginal ones within your race.

I will address the rest of your cut and paste "reporting" when I find the time.

I posted the stats because I said that is how I form opinions, from reality. Never claimed more than that, and the stats show black men suck. Can't wait to see how you 'address' known reality.

I address "reality" by one on one life experience instead of statistics.

If I addressed "reality" like you, I would tell my 6 year old nephew to stay away from the kindly old white guy who lives next door to him, because he may molest him.

And if you addressed "reality" as you claim to, you would be taking steps now to ensure that any children in your care do not grow up to be serial mudererers, child molestors or committ suicide.

As far as your obvious black fetish...stay away from them if they frighten you so much.

Lastly..there are in fact some variables that produce certain statistics in certain demographics.

But they are likely above your pointed head.

I use statistical reality as my broad brush, like 40% of black males do not graduate high school, 6% of 18-64 year olds are currently in jail, 34% of black men are ex offenders compared with 12% of all other men, 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock, 84% of kids with a black father receive some sort of welfare, 82% percent of crime involving blacks and whites is a black on white crime, black men are 5-6 times more likely to commit violent crime than white men, and black men score lower on all standardized academic tests.

Statisically speaking, black men are aw dumb, violent, and irresponsible group as measured against whites.

For starters,
According to the U.S. Department of education the high school graduation rate for black students was nearly 70% between 2014 and 2015.

'for starters'? continue on please, I'll look at the 30% number for sure, I was using old 2012 data from liberal rags, and that is nothing to celebrate moron, a 30% drop out rate still sucks and is far worse than whites

NCFS-Table.jpg

First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites

All that I did was point out that one of your "statistics" was wrong.....and apparently that struck a nerve.

My guess is that you are one of the "white dropouts", and your self esteem is not based on any personal accomplishments....but the accomplishments of even the marginal ones within your race.

I posted the stats because I said that is how I form opinions, from reality. Never claimed more than that, and the stats show black men suck. Can't wait to see how you 'address' known reality.

If I addressed "reality" like you, I would tell my 6 year old nephew to stay away from the kindly old white guy who lives next door to him, because he may molest him.

And if you addressed "reality" as you claim to, you would be taking steps now to ensure that any children in your care do not grow up to be serial mudererers, child molestors or committ suicide.

As far as your obvious black fetish...stay away from them if they frighten you so much.

Lastly..there are in fact some variables that produce certain statistics in certain demographics.

For starters,

NCFS-Table.jpg

Whites do not 'fear' your sort. We just have the wit to avoid chimp like critters who are more bother than they are worth.

For starters,

NCFS-Table.jpg

For starters,

NCFS-Table.jpg

Whites do not 'fear' your sort. We just have the wit to avoid chimp like critters who are more bother than they are worth.

The fact that you would even waste words on an anonymous message board trying tell a complete stranger what "whites don't fear" says the exact opposite......about YOU.

Farm beast.

For starters,

NCFS-Table.jpg

statistics are reality, and stats show as in real life that blacks are far more violent and criminal than whites. The fact is a white family next to blacks is in far more danger than a black next to whites. I have data from the Obama controlled DOJ to back me up, you have nothing.

I do try and stay away from blacks, but you motherfuckers and your integration policies want to force me to live next to you. Obama and Holder have aggressive section 8 policies to force the issue. Kind of funny how Obama wants to move blacks next to whites to move them out of dangerous black neighborhoods and make them safer, yet here you are in denial and lying about it as if you can fool me with your sophistry.

There are no 'variables' that change the fact blacks kill, assault, and rape at far higher rates than whites you dumbfuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back