Every Black Male Should Have a White Woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...

^^^^^^ Awww somebody's feeling the need for attention. Don't worry asslips the election will be over soon.

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...

Everyone fears that which they don't know. It's not a race issue at all. You could be from Mars and if you are unknown people will fear you. On the other hand, it is those rare people who conquer their fear who do great things.

thoughts...

Everyone fears that which they don't know. It's not a race issue at all. You could be from Mars and if you are unknown people will fear you. On the other hand, it is those rare people who conquer their fear who do great things.
I find that to be true of everyone but the white race. In general they have a fear of Black people, cats, Black plaques, Black hearts, etc etc. The adjective Black is terrifying to whites. On the other hand they use white to characterize good. White lies are small insignificant lies to them for an example.

thoughts...

I find that to be true of everyone but the white race. In general they have a fear of Black people, cats, Black plaques, Black hearts, etc etc. The adjective Black is terrifying to whites. On the other hand they use white to characterize good. White lies are small insignificant lies to them for an example.
Always the racist.

thoughts...

I find that to be true of everyone but the white race. In general they have a fear of Black people, cats, Black plaques, Black hearts, etc etc. The adjective Black is terrifying to whites. On the other hand they use white to characterize good. White lies are small insigniicant lies to them for an example.

If that were true they would have never traveled to the "dark continent" and conquered it. I find it amusing that you think you're so dangerous and tough. You're not. You're just another in a long line of racist bigots who thinks you know everything. Sad really. With your obvious passion you could actually accomplish something positive for the world.

thoughts...

Always the racist.
Not all whites are racist. A large portion sure...but not all... especially the women.

thoughts...
I agree, then you can feel true betrayal, as well. hahaha

thoughts...

I find that to be true of everyone but the white race. In general they have a fear of Black people, cats, Black plaques, Black hearts, etc etc. The adjective Black is terrifying to whites. On the other hand they use white to characterize good. White lies are small insigniicant lies to them for an example.

If that were true they would have never traveled to the "dark continent" and conquered it. I find it amusing that you think you're so dangerous and tough. You're not. You're just another in a long line of racist bigots who thinks you know everything. Sad really. With your obvious passion you could actually accomplish something positive for the world.
They were afraid of the dark continent. I find it amusing you got out of my OP that i was dangerous and tough. is this your version of white male fear of Black people?

thoughts...
What part do you agree on and why would i feel true betrayal?

thoughts...

Always the racist.
Not all whites are racist. A large portion sure...but not all... especially the women.
Don't play dumb with me racist...though you surely are dumb.

thoughts...

Always the racist.
Please explain.

Always the racist.
Please explain.
Bite me...RACIST!

thoughts...
That you should have our women. We'll keep the feminine ones though. You can have all the uppity traitors who tell black men the white men feel threatened.

Oh and you can have Milo, but he's loyal. lol

thoughts...

They were afraid of the dark continent. I find it amusing you got out my OP that i was dangerous and tough. is this your version of white male fear of Black people?

No, they weren't. They reveled in the conquering of it. While the blacks were mired in inter tribal warfare and butchery the white man was exploring, and conquering the world. There were some exceptional black nations that existed before the white man conquered Africa. But they were long gone by the time whitey showed up. Since then it has been handout after handout to the various black run countries because they are so incompetent that they can't even feed themselves. Thankfully there are some notable exceptions such as Botswana and Kenya, but the majority of sub Saharan Africa is a tale of woe.

And I stated very carefully that it was what YOU thought you were. I think you're a twit.

Always the racist.
Please explain.
Bite me...RACIST!
i can't bite you even if i wanted to. This is the internet.

thoughts...
That you should have our women. We'll keep the feminine ones though. You can have all the uppity traitors who tell black men the white men feel threatened.

Oh and you can have Milo, but he's loyal. lol
Thats mighty white of you. I prefer your feminine ones though. They seem the most helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back