Who is white?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
This is not a trivial question. America is very diverse now so it's a reasonable question to ask, just who exactly is white.

Are Jews white?
Are light skinned Middle Easterners white?
Are Hispanics who appear mixed white?
Are mixed people white?

My answer to the all of the above is no. This is not racist, it's just a fact. Only people who have completely European descent are white. Of course, there can be some admixture, but it has to be pretty distant to the point where it is barely recognizable.

most of the people you call Jews are not real jews but whites that became Ashkenazi Jews. The original Hebrews are Black.

The US has a policy that says no matter what you are caucasian if you come from Egypt.

Egyptian Immigrant Wants to be Reclassified as Black | TIME.com

ap66668524454.jpg

The question has become confused because liberal educators absurdly decided long ago that "race does not exist."

I was taught (in the 1950's) that there were basically four races: Caucasian, Negro, Oriental, and Australoid (Australian aborigines). "Jew" was never a race, nor was Hispanic (an absurd classification in any event), nor was "Indian" or "native American." All were Caucasian, if not "white."

The British used to refer to Indians (from India) and Arabs as "Colored." But never doubted they were Caucasian.

The continuing reason for the intentional confusion is that Liberals/Leftists are always looking for the most vicious words possible to slander people (e.g., "homophobe"), and it seems far more worser to call someone a "racist" - for, for example, hating Mexicans, than to call them a bigot - which is semantically more accurate.

So now everyone who is perceived by Leftists to be discriminatory toward anyone other than a European is a "racist." And if that's true (which it isn't), then every ethnicity other than European is a "race."

As always, if you let them define the words, they can make you into anything they want.

The question has become confused because liberal educators absurdly decided long ago that "race does not exist."

I was taught (in the 1950's) that there were basically four races: Caucasian, Negro, Oriental, and Australoid (Australian aborigines). "Jew" was never a race, nor was Hispanic (an absurd classification in any event), nor was "Indian" or "native American." All were Caucasian, if not "white."

The British used to refer to Indians (from India) and Arabs as "Colored." But never doubted they were Caucasian.

The continuing reason for the intentional confusion is that Liberals/Leftists are always looking for the most vicious words possible to slander people (e.g., "homophobe"), and it seems far more worser to call someone a "racist" - for, for example, hating Mexicans, than to call them a bigot - which is semantically more accurate.

So now everyone who is perceived by Leftists to be discriminatory toward anyone other than a European is a "racist." And if that's true (which it isn't), then every ethnicity other than European is a "race."

As always, if you let them define the words, they can make you into anything they want.
Race doesn't exist..yet social engineering programs are used by the feds to track race and ethnicity.

All Caucasians are related in that they all have a common Eurasian ancestor. All Europeans (whites) are
Caucasians, but not all Caucasians are white ( Europeans ) . Actually white is A very poor term. Europeans are not white. True that they tend to be lighter in complexion than other Caucasians, but not all Europeans have a light complexions and some none European Caucasians have skin as light as an average European. What all Caucasians have in common in terms of appearance is hair and some facial features.

It's true not all caucasians present with a pale white skin tone. For example Donald Trump presents as an orange toned caucasian

You 1) have ancestry predominately from Europe, 2) identify as white, and 3) most others consider you white.

But don't get hung up on the whole "nobody is really pure" crock -- if this controlled, we wouldn't have affirmative action. People understand race very well. It does not need explanation.

Obama is half white... the good half.

The other half just wants to get busy with Beyonce.

This is not a trivial question. America is very diverse now so it's a reasonable question to ask, just who exactly is white.

Are Jews white?
Are light skinned Middle Easterners white?
Are Hispanics who appear mixed white?
Are mixed people white?

My answer to the all of the above is no. This is not racist, it's just a fact. Only people who have completely European descent are white. Of course, there can be some admixture, but it has to be pretty distant to the point where it is barely recognizable.

This should answer your question

White Supremacist Group Says Florida Shooting Suspect Attended Their Trainings | HuffPost

When a Nick Cruz can attend a KKK rally then Mexicans who don't have an accent eventually become white in America.

This is why people worry that whites are going to be a minority because of mexicans and muslims. No they won't. Those people will become white very quickly.

I remember us Greeks weren't white when I was growing up but damn I'm white now.

you can be whatever you want --the judges and libs say so
you can ''identify'' [ hahahahaha ] as whatever you feel like at anytime:
man can be woman-vice versa
female can be male--vice versa
you can be male and female at the same time
you can be ''neutral'' [ hahahahah ]
blacks can be white ---whites can be black
hispanics got it easy--they can be black, white, or both

yes--another DUMBASS thread

most of the people you call Jews are not real jews but whites that became Ashkenazi Jews. The original Hebrews are Black.

The US has a policy that says no matter what you are caucasian if you come from Egypt.

ap66668524454.jpg

There Is No Such Thing as Race
By Robert Wald Sussman On 11/8/14 at 3:01 PM
1107mythofrace.jpg

Newsweek
Tech & ScienceRace

In 1950, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) issued a statement asserting that all humans belong to the same species and that “race” is not a biological reality but a myth. This was a summary of the findings of an international panel of anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, and psychologists.

A great deal of evidence had accumulated by that time to support this conclusion, and the scientists involved were those who were conducting research and were most knowledgeable about the topic of human variation. Since that time similar statements have been published by the American Anthropological Association and the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, and an enormous amount of modern scientific data has been gathered to justify this conclusion.

Today the vast majority of those involved in research on human variation would agree that biological races do not exist among humans. Among those who study the subject, who use and accept modern scientific techniques and logic, this scientific fact is as valid and true as the fact that the earth is round and revolves around the sun

Why Are We Divided by Race When There Is No Such Thing?

and for the record, this isn't the first time you've tried to delegitimize jews in order to make a point about people of color.

ap66668524454.jpg

1107mythofrace.jpg

Newsweek
Tech & ScienceRace

In 1950, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) issued a statement asserting that all humans belong to the same species and that “race” is not a biological reality but a myth. This was a summary of the findings of an international panel of anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, and psychologists.

A great deal of evidence had accumulated by that time to support this conclusion, and the scientists involved were those who were conducting research and were most knowledgeable about the topic of human variation. Since that time similar statements have been published by the American Anthropological Association and the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, and an enormous amount of modern scientific data has been gathered to justify this conclusion.

Today the vast majority of those involved in research on human variation would agree that biological races do not exist among humans. Among those who study the subject, who use and accept modern scientific techniques and logic, this scientific fact is as valid and true as the fact that the earth is round and revolves around the sun

and for the record, this isn't the first time you've tried to delegitimize jews in order to make a point about people of color.
Of course there is such a thing as race. There are obvious differences in black Africans, white Europeans, and Asians. People are now taking DNA tests to discover their makeup. DNA is biological. Race is biological.

In America, people of various races are interbreeding so much that distinct races could cease to exist. However, many parts of the world remain much more segregated.

Perhaps race isn't important, or should not be made important, but it is real.

ap66668524454.jpg

1107mythofrace.jpg

Newsweek
Tech & ScienceRace

Of course there is such a thing as race. There are obvious differences in black Africans, white Europeans, and Asians. People are now taking DNA tests to discover their makeup. DNA is biological. Race is biological.

In America, people of various races are interbreeding so much that distinct races could cease to exist. However, many parts of the world remain much more segregated.

I provided the scientific explanation.

"interbreeding"?

I think the perception of race is real, which is why I found that article so interesting.

I can tell you that when I fill out a form I respond that I'm white. The O/P thinks I'm not because in his "mind", Jews aren't white. That is a fallacy. Then came the responsive fallacy, which was that I am not a Jew BECAUSE I'm white. That was as silly as the o/p's fallacy.

So I welcome the scientific explanation. And I agree with you that race isn't important. Well, it seems to be in our society right now, but it really shouldn't be because there are great people of every flavor and sucky people of every flavor.

ap66668524454.jpg

1107mythofrace.jpg

Newsweek
Tech & ScienceRace

"interbreeding"?

I think the perception of race is real, which is why I found that article so interesting.

I can tell you that when I fill out a form I respond that I'm white. The O/P thinks I'm not because in his "mind", Jews aren't white. That is a fallacy. Then came the responsive fallacy, which was that I am not a Jew BECAUSE I'm white. That was as silly as the o/p's fallacy.

So I welcome the scientific explanation. And I agree with you that race isn't important. Well, it seems to be in our society right now, but it really shouldn't be because there are great people of every flavor and sucky people of every flavor.
A "scientific explanation" which is obviously wrong.

ap66668524454.jpg

1107mythofrace.jpg

Newsweek
Tech & ScienceRace

"interbreeding"?

I do agree that there are sucky people of all races.. and there are nice decent people of all races.

ap66668524454.jpg

1107mythofrace.jpg

Newsweek
Tech & ScienceRace

"interbreeding"?

is it wrong? or is it that there is no genetic distinction between the racial designations and therefore, technically, no race.

just something to ponder. the world would be a better place if it were true in any event.

Forum List

Back