Every Black Male Should Have a White Woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.
....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...

White women are too goofy for me. Not interested

And where do you get your "statistics" from, Stormfront?

For starters,
According to the U.S. Department of education the high school graduation rate for black students was nearly 70% between 2014 and 2015.

'for starters'? continue on please, I'll look at the 30% number for sure, I was using old 2012 data from liberal rags, and that is nothing to celebrate moron, a 30% drop out rate still sucks and is far worse than whites

so discredit this you ignorant fuck

BlackDemographics.com | Black Male Statistics

Other-Black-Male-Characteristics-Table-2-e1424993914858.jpg

NCFS-Table.jpg

First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites
New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime

Who is celebrating? You knuckle dragging, inbred, cretin.

All that I did was point out that one of your "statistics" was wrong.....and apparently that struck a nerve.

My guess is that you are one of the "white dropouts", and your self esteem is not based on any personal accomplishments....but the accomplishments of even the marginal ones within your race.

I will address the rest of your cut and paste "reporting" when I find the time.

I posted the stats because I said that is how I form opinions, from reality. Never claimed more than that, and the stats show black men suck. Can't wait to see how you 'address' known reality.

I address "reality" by one on one life experience instead of statistics.

If I addressed "reality" like you, I would tell my 6 year old nephew to stay away from the kindly old white guy who lives next door to him, because he may molest him.

And if you addressed "reality" as you claim to, you would be taking steps now to ensure that any children in your care do not grow up to be serial mudererers, child molestors or committ suicide.

As far as your obvious black fetish...stay away from them if they frighten you so much.

Lastly..there are in fact some variables that produce certain statistics in certain demographics.

But they are likely above your pointed head.

statistics are reality, and stats show as in real life that blacks are far more violent and criminal than whites. The fact is a white family next to blacks is in far more danger than a black next to whites. I have data from the Obama controlled DOJ to back me up, you have nothing.

I do try and stay away from blacks, but you motherfuckers and your integration policies want to force me to live next to you. Obama and Holder have aggressive section 8 policies to force the issue. Kind of funny how Obama wants to move blacks next to whites to move them out of dangerous black neighborhoods and make them safer, yet here you are in denial and lying about it as if you can fool me with your sophistry.

There are no 'variables' that change the fact blacks kill, assault, and rape at far higher rates than whites you dumbfuk

Section 8? Anger over Integration? "Forced to live near blacks"?

Ok. Now I get it. You're an angry demoralized, poorly educated, low achiever, and the fact that you are white and have been an abysmal failure is what motivates you to huddle over a computer and study statistics about the worst segment of black America, because YOU are trapped living in the same environment.

Obama nor Holder are to blame for your circumstances. ....YOU ARE.

You live around poor black people and do not have any marketable skills that will change your life so you're angry and it is funny as hell.

You're just a poor peckerwood, and you can post all the stats that you wish....it will not change your station in life.

You're no better than the poor blacks that you hate living near.

ROFLMAO!

'for starters'? continue on please, I'll look at the 30% number for sure, I was using old 2012 data from liberal rags, and that is nothing to celebrate moron, a 30% drop out rate still sucks and is far worse than whites

NCFS-Table.jpg

First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites

All that I did was point out that one of your "statistics" was wrong.....and apparently that struck a nerve.

My guess is that you are one of the "white dropouts", and your self esteem is not based on any personal accomplishments....but the accomplishments of even the marginal ones within your race.

I posted the stats because I said that is how I form opinions, from reality. Never claimed more than that, and the stats show black men suck. Can't wait to see how you 'address' known reality.

If I addressed "reality" like you, I would tell my 6 year old nephew to stay away from the kindly old white guy who lives next door to him, because he may molest him.

And if you addressed "reality" as you claim to, you would be taking steps now to ensure that any children in your care do not grow up to be serial mudererers, child molestors or committ suicide.

As far as your obvious black fetish...stay away from them if they frighten you so much.

Lastly..there are in fact some variables that produce certain statistics in certain demographics.

statistics are reality, and stats show as in real life that blacks are far more violent and criminal than whites. The fact is a white family next to blacks is in far more danger than a black next to whites. I have data from the Obama controlled DOJ to back me up, you have nothing.

I do try and stay away from blacks, but you motherfuckers and your integration policies want to force me to live next to you. Obama and Holder have aggressive section 8 policies to force the issue. Kind of funny how Obama wants to move blacks next to whites to move them out of dangerous black neighborhoods and make them safer, yet here you are in denial and lying about it as if you can fool me with your sophistry.

There are no 'variables' that change the fact blacks kill, assault, and rape at far higher rates than whites you dumbfuk

Ok. Now I get it. You're an angry demoralized, poorly educated, low achiever, and the fact that you are white and have been an abysmal failure is what motivates you to huddle over a computer and study statistics about the worst segment of black America, because YOU are trapped living in the same environment.

You live around poor black people and do not have any marketable skills that will change your life so you're angry and it is funny as hell.

You're just a poor peckerwood, and you can post all the stats that you wish....it will not change your station in life.

ROFLMAO!

another black dumbass loses argument, so attacks me

hey black dumbass, you tried saying black neighbors are safer, Obama refutes you, he thinks white neighborhoods are safer because they in fact are according to all law enforcement. Now since your lie was smashed you deflect.

I do not live around blacks, I live in a nice wealthy white suburb that irritates you moronic primitives because it is too white for you, so you want to section 8 some black monkeys here.

My station in life is something you know nothing about, all I have ever posted is that I am retired, so just keep lying you backwards ape.

worst segment of black America? LOL, try all of black America, hey fuckwit, nobody wants to live by you and that's why you need housing laws

ROFLMAO!

hey black dumbass, you tried saying black neighbors are safer, Obama refutes you, he thinks white neighborhoods are safer because they in fact are according to all law enforcement. Now since your lie was smashed you deflect.

I do not live around blacks, I live in a nice wealthy white suburb that irritates you moronic primitives because it is too white for you, so you want to section 8 some black monkeys here.

My station in life is something you know nothing about, all I have ever posted is that I am retired, so just keep lying you backwards ape.

worst segment of black America? LOL, try all of black America, hey fuckwit, nobody wants to live by you and that's why you need housing laws

No ones is "attacking you" Beav. If you actually live how you say that you do, the least of your concerns would be blacks who commit crimes or live in section 8 housing around poor white trash like you.

You're a little too late to backpeddle now, you gave yourself away. I've seen dozens of demoralized, poor ass, Aryan Supremacist/Stormfront crackers like you on message boards for many years, and you all sound the same.

You are angry and your simple minded profanity and monosylabic vocabulary speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence.

So, since you claim to be retired, what kind of menial task did you do for a living?

Last edited:

ROFLMAO!

I;m sure you seen a civlized black person before

ROFLMAO!

No ones is "attacking you" Beav. If you actually live how you say that you do, the least of your concerns would be blacks who commit crimes or live in section 8 housing around poor white trash like you.

You're a little too late to backpeddle now, you gave yourself away. I've seen dozens of demoralized, poor ass, Aryan Supremacist/Stormfront crackers like you on message boards for many years, and you all sound the same.

You are angry and your simple minded profanity and monosylabic vocabulary speaks volumes about your lack of intelligence.

So, since you claim to be retired, what kind of menial task did you do for a living?

I always have to educate you blacks, no wonder you can't finish school

HUD Mandates ‘Affordable Housing’ in Affluent Baltimore Suburbs

And two weeks after that Supreme Court ruling,
HUD issued a regulation intended to help poor people move into "communities that are rich with opportunity," as HUD Secretary Castro phrased it at the time

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/

Obama wants to move you monkeys into affluent white neighborhoods, because we are 'rich with opportunity' unlike just about anyplace black. You asked why don't I just get away from you fuckers, I shoved that remark right up your dumb black ass. I am away, but you assholes will not leave us alone because you just can't stand it that white people are better and make better neighborhoods, contrary to your lies. Yes I am angry about it because I don't want to be near you, but your lowlife kind insists on trashing my neighborhood. You primates march around angry all day long, so don't act like being angry is some sort of problem, or else admit that blacks are fuck ups for being angry.

Prove I am not well off and retired, prove it or admit you lied you dumb ape. That's all you lower IQ guys ever have, some lying BS you make up about me because you always lose the argument.

ROFLMAO!

Some, but show me one majority black neighborhood where whites are suing to get into, just one. The fact is as a population blacks really suck, they suck so bad that they see as their only way out moving into white neighborhoods.

ROFLMAO!

Some, but show me one majority black neighborhood where whites are suing to get into, just one. The fact is as a population blacks really suck, they suck so bad that they see as their only way out moving into white neighborhoods.

It doesn't have to be all white neighborhoods, it can be mixed neighborhoods of working whites and blacks and asians and indians

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...

What makes black women so different from their male counterparts? I've noticed this to, because they absolutely love talking to me. guess its just the charm.

seems to me your personal universe seems rather large and all encompassing in your estimation but many many people have also experienced friendships and relationships with peoples of other races. The feeling your talking about is not that unusual other people have experienced it as well. Yes how did you know, every white girl has a father who was in the KKK? and i thought we whites had kept that a secret

ROFLMAO!

It doesn't have to be all white neighborhoods, it can be mixed neighborhoods of working whites and blacks and asians and indians

Absolutely.
My own community in California is predominately Asian, with a few black families and white families who live there.

The homeowners association is active in ensuring that homes are maintained to acceptable standards

A desireable community does not always have to be predominately white, just occupied by people who have pride of ownership.

Anyone who believes that is just ignorant as well as arrogant.

Furthermore, since there are still instances if redlining black home buyers, it is on occasion necessary to seek legal recourse to ensure that fair housing laws are followed.

Its not about "feeling honored" to he neighbors with white people.

ROFLMAO!

deflection, I said name one black majority community where whites are trying to use legally forced integration to get in, just name one.

Whites make better neighborhoods, that's why you insist on laws to be my neighbor. I don't want to be your neighbor since according to statistical reality you probably have a criminal record, have low income, commit crime at 6 times the rate of white people, have lower education and IQ. I also don't like your attitude and culture, I should have the right to associate and live by people I like. Forced integration is immoral as is making me pay for, or blaming me for your problems as you pathetic children do.

ROFLMAO!

Absolutely.
My own community in California is predominately Asian, with a few black families and white families who live there.

The homeowners association is active in ensuring that homes are maintained to acceptable standards

A desireable community does not always have to be predominately white, just occupied by people who have pride of ownership.

Furthermore, since there are still instances if redlining black home buyers, it is on occasion necessary to seek legal recourse to ensure that fair housing laws are followed.

Haven't you ever wondered why redlining might still be occurring? It is well known in Cali that Asians and Mexicans don't like blacks either, and there sure is a lot of complaining about racism in that deep blue liberal paradise.

Sure, maintaining your property and obeying the law makes great neighborhoods, so why don't blacks do it? How pathetic that you want to force your way into white places thinking that somehow white success will rub off on you as if it were some sort of contagion, all the while you maintain a hatred of us whites. The problem is in your low IQ heads. Your behavior, abilities, values, and culture do not support a high level of material success and creation of a law abiding society. There is no black place on earth I find desirable, none, and most everyone else feels that way too,

Absolutely.

Haven't you ever wondered why redlining might still be occurring? It is well known in Cali that Asians and Mexicans don't like blacks either, and there sure is a lot of complaining about racism in that deep blue liberal paradise.

Sure, maintaining your property and obeying the law makes great neighborhoods, so why don't blacks do it? How pathetic that you want to force your way into white places thinking that somehow white success will rub off on you as if it were some sort of contagion, all the while you maintain a hatred of us whites. The problem is in your low IQ heads. Your behavior, abilities, values, and culture do not support a high level of material success and creation of a law abiding society. There is no black place on earth I find desirable, none, and most everyone else feels that way too,

"White places"? What is a "white place"?
And what makes you think that those who are not white are "hoping" for the so called success of SOME whites to "rub off" on them?

People who have the resources to choose where they wish to live can do so in this country....it is not 1930 anymore.

If you cannot grasp that fact, maybe you should move. The depth if your ignorance is amusing

NCFS-Table.jpg

NCFS-Table.jpg

Whites do not 'fear' your sort. We just have the wit to avoid chimp like critters who are more bother than they are worth.

The fact that you would even waste words on an anonymous message board trying tell a complete stranger what "whites don't fear" says the exact opposite......about YOU.

Farm beast.
So says the cyber negroe homey. Hope you meet a CC'er IRL real soon, Fool.

The best woman I was ever with was Black and I am white... I am so white that Casper has a tan compare to me... Powder has more pigment than me... I am so damn white that the only way I can rob a house is during the day and up against white walls...

So maybe every white guy should enjoy the beautiful pleasure of a Black Woman once in their life and yes I am meaning dating and sexual experience while deep conversations...

thoughts...

For starters,
According to the U.S. Department of education the high school graduation rate for black students was nearly 70% between 2014 and 2015.

NCFS-Table.jpg

For starters,

NCFS-Table.jpg

Whites do not 'fear' your sort. We just have the wit to avoid chimp like critters who are more bother than they are worth.
When did you start avoiding white people? Obviously thats what you meant by chimp like critters right? They are hairy and have thin lips just like chimps. They also smell like wet dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back