White Rage

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
It just hit me. i was trying to find a term to describe the effect that embodies the white inferiority complex. Its name is "White Rage". White because it embodies the people that were first identified by the term. Rage because of the anger and frustration it express for those people. Lets take a look at it and see if we can pin down the effects it has had on the history of this nation and the poisonous racial climate it thrives in.

White rage is insidious. It can be imperceptible in a nation of gullible people with eyes only for the spectacular, the glaring, the sensational. it creeps along slowly but always moving forward. It manifests itself in a myriad of ways hidden in plain sight. Lets make no mistake about it. This is a cooperative effort among whites at the highest level of our governments. Its passively supported by a majority of the rest of white people. Just like a frightened heard of antelopes that scent the lion it is communicated almost telepathically to other whites. Its the way it always has been and it always will be.

I will start it off. No particular order is needed. My mind goes to Reconstruction. Lets call it the White Rage failed Reconstruction. Whites in the north fought to keep the union together. Whites in the south fought to keep slaves. That battle caused the whites in the north to be angry at the southern whites. The punishment meted out was like a slap in the face to southern whites. Not only will you not have slaves...they will take possession of the very lands you enslaved them on. They will vote and make laws and hold office. They will have all the freedoms and privileges of any US citizen. Southern White Rage immediately kicked into action. The KKK was born. A decade later Reconstruction was a failed forgotten social program due to southern White Rage and northern whites looking the other way.

It just hit me. i was trying to find a term to describe the effect that embodies the white inferiority complex. Its name is "White Rage". White because it embodies the people that were first identified by the term. Rage because of the anger and frustration it express for those people. Lets take a look at it and see if we can pin down the effects it has had on the history of this nation and the poisonous racial climate it thrives in.

White rage is insidious. It can be imperceptible in a nation of gullible people with eyes only for the spectacular, the glaring, the sensational. it creeps along slowly but always moving forward. It manifests itself in a myriad of ways hidden in plain sight. Lets make no mistake about it. This is a cooperative effort among whites at the highest level of our governments. Its passively supported by a majority of the rest of white people. Just like a frightened heard of antelopes that scent the lion it is communicated almost telepathically to other whites. Its the way it always has been and it always will be.

I will start it off. No particular order is needed. My mind goes to Reconstruction. Lets call it the White Rage failed Reconstruction. Whites in the north fought to keep the union together. Whites in the south fought to keep slaves. That battle caused the whites in the north to be angry at the southern whites. The punishment meted out was like a slap in the face to southern whites. Not only will you not have slaves...they will take possession of the very lands you enslaved them on. They will vote and make laws and hold office. They will have all the freedoms and privileges of any US citizen. Southern White Rage immediately kicked into action. The KKK was born.
The overwhelming majority of white people are great folks just trying to do good by themselves and their loved ones. Like every other major grouping of people in the world. Don't sink to the worst people's level.

Eh, I view Asclepias as a troubled hypocrite.

Often those that best criticize the fault in others, suffer from that fault themselves. I doubt Asclepias would be making all these white attack threads if he did not feel insecure about his own skin color.

The overwhelming majority of white people are great folks just trying to do good by themselves and their loved ones. Like every other major grouping of people in the world. Don't sink to the worst people's level.

Asclepias is among the worse people.

You cannot sink to a level that you are already at.

Last edited:

I will start it off. No particular order is needed. My mind goes to Reconstruction. Lets call it the White Rage failed Reconstruction. Whites in the north fought to keep the union together. Whites in the south fought to keep slaves. That battle caused the whites in the north to be angry at the southern whites. The punishment meted out was like a slap in the face to southern whites. Not only will you not have slaves...they will take possession of the very lands you enslaved them on. They will vote and make laws and hold office. They will have all the freedoms and privileges of any US citizen. Southern White Rage immediately kicked into action. The KKK was born.
He's already at the lowest possible level...same as your's.

I will start it off. No particular order is needed. My mind goes to Reconstruction. Lets call it the White Rage failed Reconstruction. Whites in the north fought to keep the union together. Whites in the south fought to keep slaves. That battle caused the whites in the north to be angry at the southern whites. The punishment meted out was like a slap in the face to southern whites. Not only will you not have slaves...they will take possession of the very lands you enslaved them on. They will vote and make laws and hold office. They will have all the freedoms and privileges of any US citizen. Southern White Rage immediately kicked into action. The KKK was born. A decade later Reconstruction was a failed forgotten social program due to southern White Rage and northern whites looking the other way.
Pretty much. Look for your head exploding without warning.

JLA-80-82-Complete-White-Rage-Set-Justice-League-of-America-Joe-Kelly-310124891081.jpg

Can we boycott threads made by racial supremacists?

I love to have dialogue about controversial topics, but have any of you ever met an intellectually honest racial supremacist?

Man, nothing says "I'm whiteys bitch." like a white people suck op.

They may be great folks but that doesnt mean they dont contribute to white rage. The majority of white people are not even conscious of their passive racism.

white rage is the source of all our super powers. even now i am so angry that i am levitating 3 ft off the ground and typing this message by pushing buttons on the keyboard with telekinesis.

They may be great folks but that doesnt mean they dont contribute to white rage. The majority of white people are not even conscious of their passive racism.
Dude. Come on now.

Dude. Come on now.
Note my first example. How did reconstruction fail? Better yet why did it fail?

It appears everyone is at a loss for words. They are unable to speak on my first example. There are no words that can describe how disappointed I am in the white racists inability to explain it away. Lets move on to the next example. Gun control.

I belong to a gun organization. My grandfather was a gun guy and told me to never let whites get your weapons. They had tried their best to do so long ago in the south where they made it illegal for free Black people to have guns. Gun control today is touted as a left leaning concept. The origins are the opposite. Gun control originally was a right wing concept aimed at depriving Blacks the ability to protect themselves in a world much more hostile to them then compared to now. North Carolina rendered this decision in the state vs Elijah Newsome
The act of Assembly passed in 1840, ch. 30, entitled "an act to prevent free persons of color from carrying fire arms," is not unconstitutional.

"It is the settled construction of the Constitution of the United States, that no limitations, contained in that instrument upon the powers of government, extend or embrace the different States, unless they are mentioned, or it is expressed to be so intended.

Free people of color in this State are not to be considered as citizens, in the largest sense of the term, or, if they are, they occupy such a position in society, as justifies the Legislature in adopting a course of policy in its acts peculiar to them--so that they do not violate those great principles of justice, which lie at the foundation of all laws."

THE STATE v. ELIJAH NEWSOM.

"That if any free negro, mulatto, or free person of color, shall wear or carry about his or her person, or keep in his or her house, any shot gun, musket, rifle, pistol, sword, dagger or bowie-knife, unless he or she shall have obtained a license therefor from the Court of Pleas and Quarter Sessions of his or her county, within one year preceding the wearing, keeping or carrying thereof, he or she shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and may be indicted therefor."

Note this only applied to Black people.

Dude. Come on now.

Its true, we all need to stop breathing, then our passive support will end.

Dude. Come on now.

You dont have to stop breathing. What you can do is your part in dismantling the foundation of whiteness that causes racism. its not hard and you can become conscious of exactly what black people go through on a daily. When you go to buy bandaids and want the flesh colored kind, ask yourself why white people skin is considered the default. When you watch a movie or TV show ask yourself why the white guy is always the hero. When you go into a church ask yourself why god is portrayed as a white man. Its a brain altering experience like being slowly covered in white molasses.

Dude. Come on now.

You dont have to stop breathing. What you can do is your part in dismantling the foundation of whiteness that causes racism. its not hard and you can become conscious of exactly what black people go through on a daily. When you go to buy bandaids and want the flesh colored kind, ask yourself why white people skin is considered the default. When you watch a movie or TV show ask yourself why the white guy is always the hero. When you go into a church ask yourself why god is portrayed as a white man. Its a brain altering experience like being slowly covered in white molasses.

Why do you assume white people havn't already thought about some of these things? And i say some, because others are just simply supply and demand issues. If a company is producing bandaids it may be cost effective to make them mostly one color. I guess they started doing that years ago because most people had lighter skin, based on the demographics, it probably made sense economically just to keep making them. though the last few years ive seen all sorts of colors including Cammo and disney etc. What color do you think bandaids are in China? would it make sense for them to make most of them black ones? I admit I've done zero research on bandaid production at this point, but there may be a chance some of these bandaids are sold internationally, who are their customers? personally I don't care what color my bandaid is if it stops the bleeding, I've used black electrical tape on more than one occasion and didn't miss at all my "ancestral color" wound covering. So what your saying is that black people are offended by tan colored bandaids. Black bandaids would look kind of cool if i was trying to make some sort of statement but actually this topic becomes more and more ridiculous as it goes on.

I have thought about movies quite a bit, though. I realize Bruce Lee should have gotten the part in the western series KUNG FU, but they gave it to Carradine because Hollywood didn't think Whites were ready to see an Asian
movie star. Personally, I think they were wrong, I would have loved to see Bruce lee in that role, he was one of my all time Favs, Though Carradine did a pretty good job. Actually theres been quite a bit of progress in that area, theres some pretty successful Black Actors, Snipes, Freeman, Denzel, Halle Berry, Fishburn, Will Smith and some other really great ones that are Slipping my mind right now. Anyway, even Bill Cosby before he screwed up. When I was a kid I waited all week to watch his Saturday show, It was the little bit of happiness I had to look forward to.
You got Spike Lee, actually I think Blacks have a lot of love in Hollywood right now.

I think maybe you went to the wrong churches because I've never been to a church where a pastor told me outright that Jesus was white or that it really mattered that was never something that was taught. I was always told as a kid "nobody knows what Jesus looked like" it was just understood those were representations. Focus was always on the message. Its a universal message. If people are really getting that message they wouldnt have thought twice about what color he was.

But I understand You see white everywhere because this has been a majority white country. You dont like it and you see the things that are wrong instead of the things that are good, even though they both exist at the same time.

Im not sure how I'm suppossed to dismantle thoughts and foundations you think I have when I don't have them and the way you group so many millions of people into one school of thought is wrong. Theres so many people at so many levels of self awareness. All white people don't think the same just as black people dont. I'm sorry WHITE has gotten into your head. during my months in Africa and I wasn't on a tour or safari. i lived among the main population where I only saw a very few white people depending on the region. I did experience and thought about the mental games you can play in your head when you feel like your the only one. But I did come to the conclusion that so much is only perception.

Dude. Come on now.

Why do you assume white people havn't already thought about some of these things? And i say some, because others are just simply supply and demand issues. If a company is producing bandaids it may be cost effective to make them mostly one color. I guess they started doing that years ago because most people had lighter skin, based on the demographics, it probably made sense economically just to keep making them. though the last few years ive seen all sorts of colors including Cammo and disney etc. What color do you think bandaids are in China? would it make sense for them to make most of them black ones? I admit I've done zero research on bandaid production at this point, but there may be a chance some of these bandaids are sold internationally, who are their customers? personally I don't care what color my bandaid is if it stops the bleeding, I've used black electrical tape on more than one occasion and didn't miss at all my "ancestral color" wound covering. So what your saying is that black people are offended by tan colored bandaids. Black bandaids would look kind of cool if i was trying to make some sort of statement but actually this topic becomes more and more ridiculous as it goes on.

I have thought about movies quite a bit, though. I realize Bruce Lee should have gotten the part in the western series KUNG FU, but they gave it to Carradine because Hollywood didn't think Whites were ready to see an Asian
movie star. Personally, I think they were wrong, I would have loved to see Bruce lee in that role, he was one of my all time Favs, Though Carradine did a pretty good job. Actually theres been quite a bit of progress in that area, theres some pretty successful Black Actors, Snipes, Freeman, Denzel, Halle Berry, Fishburn, Will Smith and some other really great ones that are Slipping my mind right now. Anyway, even Bill Cosby before he screwed up. When I was a kid I waited all week to watch his Saturday show, It was the little bit of happiness I had to look forward to.
You got Spike Lee, actually I think Blacks have a lot of love in Hollywood right now.

I think maybe you went to the wrong churches because I've never been to a church where a pastor told me outright that Jesus was white or that it really mattered that was never something that was taught. I was always told as a kid "nobody knows what Jesus looked like" it was just understood those were representations. Focus was always on the message. Its a universal message. If people are really getting that message they wouldnt have thought twice about what color he was.

But I understand You see white everywhere because this has been a majority white country. You dont like it and you see the things that are wrong instead of the things that are good, even though they both exist at the same time.

Im not sure how I'm suppossed to dismantle thoughts and foundations you think I have when I don't have them and the way you group so many millions of people into one school of thought is wrong. Theres so many people at so many levels of self awareness. All white people don't think the same just as black people dont. I'm sorry WHITE has gotten into your head. during my months in Africa and I wasn't on a tour or safari. i lived among the main population where I only saw a very few white people depending on the region. I did experience and thought about the mental games you can play in your head when you feel like your the only one. But I did come to the conclusion that so much is only perception.
I know for a fact some whites have thought of these things. They tell me about them all the time. The problem is that not enough whites think about it. They spend most of their time denying the physiological aspects of ingrained racism. They spend most of their time denying anything that will correct their 400 year head start here in the US. That tells me they are at best passively racist and at worst virulently racist.

We know the movie industry still has a long way to go. Most importantly it proves my point. Many directors have said the reason they dont portray characters that were historically Black as Blacks is because the white segment of the population wont support them with dollars. Its as if whites hate to see the truth. Why do you think this is?

I am not speaking of you specifically when I say "you". i am speaking in general terms for all whites that read my posts.

Forum List

Back