Even MORE hysteria and delusion at MSNBC.

That's all ya got? If you're allowing them to suck out your brains -- it'll be obvious every time you get rolled on facts and background. And there's been a LOT of rolling lately.

As with the "Trump Lied about the law" as pertains to "separating" children and parents. Folks NOT watching CNN/MSNBC knew the background and the legal decisions. YOUR side could only call them liars. It went like this.

Trump is AWFUL. He's LYING about the law. He could STOP this tomorrow with an EO.

No he can't. The law goes back to legal decisions from the 90s and the Obama Admin. Check the Flores decision. We need CONGRESS to act.

You're lying. It's all HIS fault. There is no "existing law"..

Then Trump drafts and SIGNS the EO. (which is of really marginal use BECAUSE we need new law)

This is even WORSE. NOW Trump doesn't know what he's doing. Read the Flores decision. This is a CYNICAL attempt to hide the problem. We need CONGRESS to act on this.

Told you that a week ago Dude.

You folks are losing brain cells and arguments watching these pep rallies on TV. There's nothing preparing you to discuss these "outrages"..

You left out the part where Obama, Bush, and even Trump until his policy change were able to stay within the law without separating so many families, and requiring tent cities for the victims. Did fox forget to mention that part?

No families that really ARE families were getting separated if they came thru CHECKPOINTS. If they CRASH the border illegally, then it's more likely they will be considered for legal action. It's actually very rare even under Trump. So far only 500 cases.

Now there are 12,000 minors in HHS custody, not criminal detention, today. And only 2,000 appeared at the border with someone CLAIMING to be a parent. The rest are largely 14 - 20 yr olds being COUNTED as children. They are not "children" in their home countries. That majority came by themselves.

Six year old picked up by ICE wandering in the desert ALONE this week. How much of that can you take?

Those pictures of little kids didn't look like they came here on their own.

You totally unaware of the 150,000 kids that flooded the border in 2013/14 after the Admin played up the DACA card? They were KIDS carrying babies. Not an adult in sight. ACLU SUED the Obama Admin over the holding and processing conditions for these kids.

And I told you that ICE just this week picked up a SIX YEAR OLD wandering in the desert. A coyote his parents hired probably stranded him 40 miles out and pointed north. No wonder you're not outraged. You have no clue of the IMMENSITY of this problem..

Special on VICE tonight made it clear that parents DONT CARE about being deported. Even if there is no deportation action against them. They are signing their American kids off to foster agencies and NOT taking them with them. It's like winning the lottery. Breed an American -- let it grow up in America and mom/dad will be living like baron/barroness back in the Homeland when they get a good education and a job. And they are signing NON-American kids off as well because of the POSSIBILITY that DACA will be extended to future border crashed children as well

We're not breaking up families. We're providing a means to insure an INCOME to the parents back home for life. Otherwise these families would choose to STAY together in the face of deportation.

But that's not really what the topic is about. It's about brain decay and not KNOWING the facts and the background from watching pep rallies instead of news. Pep rallies with cheerleaders that sound like all those "mean kids" who were always telling others what to wear and how to act to be "popular".
You absolutely are breaking up families.

Apparently -- getting the kid to AMERICA is more important than "family" to them. Or they would be choosing to take the kids back with them instead of risking their lives hiring coyotes or sending up on the Death Trains alone.

If they come thru a checkpoint and have a clean amnesty claim -- there is no break-up.. You have a problem with that?

Yet we have many accounts of mothers being deported WITHOUT theur children begging to have their children back. Doesn’t sound like they want to leave their children like the rightest media claims.

Mother And Son Reunite At Airport; U.S. Had Split Them Because Of Migrant Status

Did she come thru a CHECKPOINT? Or just crash the border?? NPR does not say.. Do they??
Happy ending. Mother's case is pending. What's the issue? You want that kid to be put into general detention population to know what incarceration is like? I'm done. Not violating the rule rules anymore here

I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

MSNBC Guest: If You Support Trump’s Immigration Policies, You’re A Nazi

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..
Nazi's are part of the Republican party.

How do we know?

Easy.

They tell us.

Trump et al created a POLICY. That policy was to change the way they were going to prosecute illegal immigrants from civil to criminal. They specifically stated that they would take their children away from them 100%)..

Only true under THREE conditions.

1) They child is in immediate need of care or rehab from mental/physical problems.

2) There is a sufficient belief that the "family" claim is not genuine. They came with NO birth records, no ID, no passport, no nothing. And bringing in kids for the "lottery" that I just mentioned is now one of the biggest Cent American past times.

3) There are outstanding immigration issues from PREVIOUS entries to the US or other criminal activity suspected.

Ones that come in through CHECKPOINTS have violated no law and are pending "amnesty" or parentage claims so they are NOT subject to any other criminal penalties. So number 3 does NOT apply to them...

Not gonna do this here. It's totally off - topic. I suggest you stop telling folks that they and Trump are liars and start looking into OTHER SOURCES of information and news.

Trump is a liar yet you continuosly defend him. Are you sure I am the one who needs to seek other sources of information in this matter?

Amnesty seekers coming in through valid check points DO have their children confiscated.

Congolese child detained in Chicago raises question: How many more are out there?

I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..

How do we know?

Easy.

They tell us.
Don’t be a stupid troll Dean!

You'd like that wouldn't you.

For some reason, many Republicans believe they would be happier living in a dictatorship.
Dictatorships exist now. Russia, North Korea, and many other countries. The weird thing is, the people that live there keep trying to leave.

Yet we have many accounts of mothers being deported WITHOUT theur children begging to have their children back. Doesn’t sound like they want to leave their children like the rightest media claims.

Mother And Son Reunite At Airport; U.S. Had Split Them Because Of Migrant Status

Did she come thru a CHECKPOINT? Or just crash the border?? NPR does not say.. Do they??
Happy ending. Mother's case is pending. What's the issue? You want that kid to be put into general detention population to know what incarceration is like? I'm done. Not violating the rule rules anymore here

Exactly what difference does it make unless you are DEFENDING the 100% removal policy?

How do we know?

Easy.

They tell us.

He's one of your's isn't he? This is why the "resistance" died. THey played with the weak minded and scripted them from Morning Joe to The Last Word.

How do we know?

Easy.

They tell us.

More unsupported bullshit.

Don't you ever get tired of lying ?

I mean it seems to run in your blood.

Please show us where republicans tell us they are nazis.

You supporting the "keeping families together" is total bullshit. You could care less. You just need an excuse to come here and stain the board with your left wing vomit.

You do realize that there are other ways of dealing with illegal immigrants beyond detention and removal of children? Electronic monitorinfpg for example.

How do we know?

Easy.

They tell us.

He's one of your's isn't he? This is why the "resistance" died. THey played with the weak minded and scripted them from Morning Joe to The Last Word.
Wtf...he is a troll.

How do we know?

Easy.

They tell us.

And what are YOURS Flac? The Trump supporters?

Exactly what difference does it make unless you are DEFENDING the 100% removal policy?

I'm not defending anything other than journalistic integrity and truth. I'm waiting for the totally dysfunctional Congress to start FIXING any of this. And I COULD be much more liberal than you are about immigration if my Govt was CAPABLE of managing immigration. They are demonstrably not capable of ordering out for pizza.

You'd like that wouldn't you.

For some reason, many Republicans believe they would be happier living in a dictatorship.
Dictatorships exist now. Russia, North Korea, and many other countries. The weird thing is, the people that live there keep trying to leave.

Please provide us quotes where republicans said as much. That or be branded a bigger fraud than you already are.

Please get it out there. In black and white. You should have lots of back up.

Any sane person who didn't want to be seen as total fucktard would. But, that isn't you. You like being seen that way.

Looking forward to it.

BTW: I missed your posts on how much math, chemistry, physics, and biology you've had. I'd really read your posts on science with more interest if I had even an inkling you knew what the fuck you were talking about.

How do we know?

Easy.

They tell us.

And what are YOURS Flac? The Trump supporters?

I'm not a Trump supporter. I want both parties to die and I want the media back. Or this country ain't gonna survive another generation.

I'm not defending anything other than journalistic integrity and truth. I'm waiting for the totally dysfunctional Congress to start FIXING any of this. And I COULD be much more liberal than you are about immigration if my Govt was CAPABLE of managing immigration. They are demonstrably not capable of ordering out for pizza.
You defend Teump in a way I never heard you defend Obama or Clinton. Maybe...in this particular policy he really fucked up and then tried to lie his way out of it!

You do realize that there are other ways of dealing with illegal immigrants beyond detention and removal of children? Electronic monitorinfpg for example.

70% of folks put on catch/release NEVER showed for warrants or court dates. That's MILLIONS of cases over the years. We don't have enough airwave bandwidth for all those "ankle bracelets".

Besides, those folks are free to roam. You're looking at a monitoring system better than Big Brother had in 1984. THey are NOT subject to staying put.

Obama STOPPED fingerprinting them on catch/release. So we can't even make POSITIVE ID on them.

With this policy, there is absolutely no excusing. It was not in place prior to Trump. Trump, Kelly, and Sessions specifically stated it was designed to be a deterrent. NO MORE EXCUSES. It sucked. It isn’t the gap fault of the Dems or Obama or the parents! It is a wretched policy instituted by Trump.

70% of folks put on catch/release NEVER showed for warrants or court dates. That's MILLIONS of cases over the years. We don't have enough airwave bandwidth for all those "ankle bracelets".
I am sure we have enough for those families. There is no excuse for removing children like that unless there is suspicion of trafficking.
These aren’t rapists and murders.

Forum List

Back