Take a look at how US Democrats and left-wing media outlets cover the current Israel Palestine situation. It could be very telling.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I just happened to turn on MSNBC and I was surprised to see they had just ran an interview with a pro Israel democrat, followed by interviewing a pro Israel media person.

What’s going on here. ???? But also realize that the so-called squad people like Elon Omar, who claim to support Palestinians have actually voted in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile defense system. The whole point is that these are not people to be trusted. You can have whatever opinion you want on Israelpalestine I for one am neutral, realizing that there’s beautiful people on both sides. .

I would expect CNN and MSNBC to at least give interviews to people that support hamas and are pro Palestinian. After all they claim to support diversity. But then again, you realize something here these are the same people that support Nazis in Ukraine so who are they to claim to support the Jewish people??. It’s all very interesting. Let’s see what happens this time around and if Equal media coverage is given to both sides.

MSNBC did just interview a Palestinian woman who said the Palestinians have lived under occupation for 50 years. So that is some level of non-bias from MSNBC.

I just happened to turn on MSNBC and I was surprised to see they had just ran an interview with a pro Israel democrat, followed by interviewing a pro Israel media person.

What’s going on here. ???? But also realize that the so-called squad people like Elon Omar, who claim to support Palestinians have actually voted in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile defense system. The whole point is that these are not people to be trusted. You can have whatever opinion you want on Israelpalestine I for one am neutral, realizing that there’s beautiful people on both sides. .

I would expect CNN and MSNBC to at least give interviews to people that support hamas and are pro Palestinian. After all they claim to support diversity. But then again, you realize something here these are the same people that support Nazis in Ukraine so who are they to claim to support the Jewish people??. It’s all very interesting. Let’s see what happens this time around and if Equal media coverage is given to both sides.
"You can have whatever opinion you want on Israelpalestine I for one am neutral, realizing that there’s beautiful people on both sides. ."

It is definitely NOT about there being beautiful people on both sides. Your thoughts are really cheap.

It is about Islam which cannot allow land taken by Islam to be held by others than Muslims. Therefore the war against Jews and then Israel which has been lasting since 1920.

MSNBC and CNN have plenty of pro Palestinian Journalists who have already appeared this morning mourning for the Palestinians and blaming it all on Israel for continuously "Invading Al Aqsa".

That is one of the many excuses given for Hamas attack this morning.

All fake.

The point is to destroy Israel and send the Jews away and take the land back to Islam hands.

MSNBC did just interview a Palestinian woman who said the Palestinians have lived under occupation for 50 years. So that is some level of non-bias from MSNBC.
That is total BS from the Palestinian side.
Gaza has been under occupation by Hamas, with Hamas rules, Hamas laws.

Thousands of Gaza residents are escaping from Gaza because Hamas only thinks of using its population to destroy Israel. People's lives do not matter. Gaza lives are cheap.

Learn something.

I am afraid you are right. Not enough airtime is devoted to the Palestinian perspective.

"You can have whatever opinion you want on Israelpalestine I for one am neutral, realizing that there’s beautiful people on both sides. ."

It is definitely NOT about there being beautiful people on both sides. Your thoughts are really cheap.

It is about Islam which cannot allow land taken by Islam to be held by others than Muslims. Therefore the war against Jews and then Israel which has been lasting since 1920.

MSNBC and CNN have plenty of pro Palestinian Journalists who have already appeared this morning mourning for the Palestinians and blaming it all on Israel for continuously "Invading Al Aqsa".

That is one of the many excuses given for Hamas attack this morning.

All fake.

The point is to destroy Israel and send the Jews away and take the land back to Islam hands.
You claim to be a liberal? And you provide hatred of Muslims. OK that’s your opinion but you lose credibility

No different than saying the Jewish religion is one of Bloodthirst and brutality.

That is total BS from the Palestinian side.
Gaza has been under occupation by Hamas, with Hamas rules, Hamas laws.

Thousands of Gaza residents are escaping from Gaza because Hamas only thinks of using its population to destroy Israel. People's lives do not matter. Gaza lives are cheap.

Learn something.
It goes both ways. But clearly your thesis is incredibly wrong. You’re not aware or don’t care that Saudi Arabia and Israel are currently working together and Bahrain and Israel have already worked together.

I am afraid you are right. Not enough airtime is devoted to the Palestinian perspective.
That is undoubtably the case on Fox News. But not so much perhaps on MSNBC. …. time will tell on this one

I don’t know if MSNBC gave coverage to Israel bombing Gaza in the past few weeks leading up to this thing. I rarely watch MSNBC. But I had to tune in this morning to take a look at the coverage.

It goes both ways. But clearly your thesis is incredibly wrong. You’re not aware or don’t care that Saudi Arabia and Israel are currently working together and Bahrain and Israel have already worked together.
Most of the analysis of this conflict has appeared to be correct to Me.

Israel and Saudi were working on peace accords and cooperation agreements, and Iran could not possibly allow that to happen.

These aggressions of war by Palestine are from direct orders from Iran.

1696694869022.png

Most of the analysis of this conflict has appeared to be correct to Me.

Israel and Saudi were working on peace accords and cooperation agreements, and Iran could not possibly allow that to happen.

These aggressions of war by Palestine are from direct orders from Iran.
That is very interesting because most of the Palestinians are Sunni Muslims. Iran and hezbollah are Shia Muslim. And there’s been plenty of interviews of Palestinians, who abhor Iran and think they talk a big game, but don’t do much to help their situation.

It’s possible that Iran has paid off some of the people from Gaza and are ordering them to go on attacks , against the will of most Palestinians perhaps. That’s just an idea though.

Iran is not popular in Palestine. Certainly people like Saddam Hussein and Iraq and the Sunni Arabs from back in the day were way more popular in the Palestinian hearts compared to the ayatollah’s.

Also of concern did some people in the IDF kind of look the other way when it came to security threats in the past week or so. And then kind of allow this recent thing to happen to ramp up the hatred between Israel and Palestine? Look at the iron dome missile defense system. I read a report that said it failed. What the heck is with that. Could be a red flag.

One thing most of us should all know is that the Israeli military is among the strongest in the world. A top 20 military if you will. It’s actually filled with a lot of people from the Soviet union and Russia, who are very battle hardened over the years.

The militant of Gaza stand no chance against the Israeli forces. Gaza has no tanks really no Air Force no navy. So this thing is 100% lopsided in favor of the Israeli defense forces.

That is very interesting because most of the Palestinians are Sunni Muslims. Iran and hezbollah are Shia Muslim. And there’s been plenty of interviews of Palestinians, who abhor Iran and think they talk a big game, but don’t do much to help there situation.

Iran is not popular in Palestine. Certainly people like Saddam Hussein and Iraq and the Sunni Arabs from back in the day were way more popular in the Palestinian hearts compared to the ayatollah’s.

Also of concern did some people in the IDF kind of look the other way when it came to security threats in the past week or so. And then kind of allow this recent thing to happen to ramp up the hatred between Israel and Palestine? Look at the iron dome missile defense system. I read a report that said it failed. What the heck is with that. Could be a red flag.

One thing most of us should all know is that the Israeli military is among the strongest in the world. A top 20 military if you will. It’s actually filled with a lot of people from the Soviet union and Russia, who are very battle hardened over the years.

The militant of Gaza stand no chance against the Israeli forces. Gaza has no tanks really no Air Force no navy. So this thing is 100% lopsided in favor of the Israeli defense forces.
I'm not certain where you get your information, but Palesitine is more than willing to take cash and weapons from Iran, regardless of any religious animosity.

The timing of this aggression is pretty obvious. Israel and Saudi were on the brink of signing some historic agreements that Iran clearly would kill to stop.

The only real question is why Hezbullah in Lebenon has not yet joined in the fight. It may be they are waiting for Israel to look away momentarily.

Who can say.

The blood for this conflict lays on the hands of the Palestinians and the Iranian government.

You claim to be a liberal? And you provide hatred of Muslims. OK that’s your opinion but you lose credibility

No different than saying the Jewish religion is one of Bloodthirst and brutality.
I do not provide hatred of Muslims.

I am telling you history of the region which you are pathetically ignorant of.

You know nothing about the history of the region and could not care less about how the poor Arabs under Palestinian leadership have been paying with their lives for their leaders to try to destroy Israel. And THAT has been happening since 1920, not 1948.

When you do finally educate yourself THEN you can come and insult me and others. But insult me for the right reasons, for knowing what I am talking about and NOT because you want to attack Democrats in general.

Last edited:
I'm not certain where you get your information, but Palesitine is more than willing to take cash and weapons from Iran, regardless of any religious animosity.

The timing of this aggression is pretty obvious. Israel and Saudi were on the brink of signing some historic agreements that Iran clearly would kill to stop.

The only real question is why Hezbullah in Lebenon has not yet joined in the fight. It may be they are waiting for Israel to look away momentarily.

Who can say.

The blood for this conflict lays on the hands of the Palestinians and the Iranian government.
It is also the 50th Anniversary of the Yom Kippur war, started by the Arab countries. And again, the Arabs failed to destroy Israel.

You are a fool. Complete one.

I am beyond aware of the Abrahams accords, which have been going on for many years and all the Muslim and Arab Nations who have signed the Accord.

Go cry your ignorance about what Hamas is all about somewhere else.

AND PLEASE ADD What right wing media saying about the situation.

Forum List

Back