As far as I know, only two papers endorsed Trump for president. The Enquirer and, can you guess?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
the-crusader-e2a75c78e4b86aa4.jpg

That's it. What does that tell you?

Wow...and he still won.

Guess a lot more people use the paper to wipe their asses than read them.

It tells you that the papers apparently should stay out of the business of endorsing. That or stop calling themselves NewsPapers and start calling themself asswipers.

It also tells me you should get out of your mothers basement and take a physics class or something so you can actually know what the fuck you are posting about.

Wow the national Enquirer is that powerful now? It's like $8 bucks now at the local store..

Ask the fucking OP to tells us what he think it means. I'd love see him actually analyze something instead of just posting and diving for cover as it gets shoved up his ass.

It tells you that the papers apparently should stay out of the business of endorsing. That or stop calling themselves NewsPapers and start calling themself asswipers.

It also tells me you should get out of your mothers basement and take a physics class or something so you can actually know what the fuck you are posting about.

It tells me one weekly mag paper and another one I never heard of has more power then the wall street journal , Chicago suntimes, Chicago tribune, USA today and the rest?

So awsome.

It tells me one weekly mag paper and another one I never heard of has more power then the wall street journal , Chicago suntimes, Chicago tribune, USA today and the rest?

So awsome.

Maybe the people of Chicago could use them under their clothes as a poor man's Kevlar.

I mean, hell....they are dropping like flys up there.

Wow the national Enquirer is that powerful now? It's like $8 bucks now at the local store..

Ask the fucking OP to tells us what he think it means. I'd love see him actually analyze something instead of just posting and diving for cover as it gets shoved up his ass.

It's telling us how the public knew that Hillary sucked donkey balls.

Yep.....and they probably carried George Will too. Another mistake.

Still the OP is full of shit. He just asks the question....like he needs someone to think for him...or feed him.

See Deanie. It's what I was trying to tell you in the MSNBC threads in Media. Trump got over TWENTY newspaper endorsement. Ari Melber is a congenital liar and he's sucking what left of your integrity brain matter out daily.. At any REAL news agency, his ass would be on the curb waiting for Lyft home forever. Never to be on air anywhere --- EVER again...

You need to live a cleaner life and watch where the fuck you're getting programmed.

Another RDean thread goes down the tubes.

So awsome.

Maybe the people of Chicago could use them under their clothes as a poor man's Kevlar.

I mean, hell....they are dropping like flys up there.

You would probably need all three, the suntimes, Tribune and daily Herald for kelvar, it used to be one one, they where huge like 100 pages long before the internet, now like 10 pages..

See Deanie. It's what I was trying to tell you in the MSNBC threads in Media. Trump got over TWENTY newspaper endorsement. Ari Melber is a congenital liar and he's sucking what left of your integrity brain matter out daily.. At any REAL news agency, his ass would be on the curb waiting for Lyft home forever. Never to be on air anywhere --- EVER again...

You need to live a cleaner life and watch where the fuck you're getting programmed.

Another RDean thread goes down the tubes.

It's a damn shame I can't give this post 20 winners.

But...in the end he asked a question. Apparently it was flawed. I had read the 22 papers things earlier...but decided it would be better to let Deanny tell us what he thought it meant.

After all...no papers endorse him (well two and I don't call the N.E. a paper) and he wins....I gotta be asking myself...WTF ?

it says you guys really suck

every news paper in the country endorsed the democrats (except 2) according to you

the "party" had spies in the trump camp

slanderous stories on a daily basis against trump

billions and billions of "soros bucks "

and you still couldnt win

--LOL what a bunch of losers

every news paper in the country endorsed the democrats (except 2) according to you

Exactly. .lol

Exactly. .lol

yes actually it speaks volumes

--LOL

You'll notice deanrd has exited the thread.

As stated "down the tubes" or "shoved up his ass".

The Trump victory shocked everyone, including me. It really has turned things upside down.

What it has shown us is that we have can have a total asshole in the Oval Office and the country will do fine.

Of course we learned that with Bush and Obama.

Forum List

Back