Even MORE hysteria and delusion at MSNBC.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

MSNBC Guest: If You Support Trump’s Immigration Policies, You’re A Nazi

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..

I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..

Well you've got some of their greatest disciples on this board.

They post bullshit and say "We know it is true" when they have no fucking clue.

Most of them are uneducated assholes.

These people are a minority. The majority are seeing what’s happening and will be standing up.

A lot of what we’re seeing from the left is the result of complacency of republican voters. Voters who learned how important their votes are when Trump was elected.

I’m feeling confident about the path we’re now on.
Democrats will be losing seats this November, and things will finally be improving. :)

But we know that fox would NEVER do that, right?

Pull the NAZI, slavery, interment card HYSTERICALLY 23 hours a day? No -- wouldn't happen.. Just for the 2 hours of maybe Hannity and Judge Janine. But even doubt that. This is CLINICAL mass hysteria we're looking at here.

Pull the NAZI, slavery, interment card HYSTERICALLY 23 hours a day? No -- wouldn't happen.. Just for the 2 hours of maybe Hannity and Judge Janine. But even doubt that. This is CLINICAL mass hysteria we're looking at here.

Bullshit. Shep is fair, but the rest is all Trump, all the time.

While Fox was showing Trump talking with victims of illegals, CNN was pushing their propaganda.

There’s a reason why their ratings are best described as being bismal.

Good luck with being a loser.

You know little then about the MASSIVE shake-up at the FBI or the uncovering of a coordinated plot to ACTUALLY interfere in an American election by your own govt. Instead --- you GET the constant IV feeding of actual LYING and hysteria that's now consumed CNN and MSNBC. Because all this "sky shouting" is meant to cover the fact that there IS NO COVERAGE of these outrages at all on CNN/MSNBC. They HAVE to invent outrage and fill airtime so as to AVOID covering the largest political scandals since WaterGate.

The greatest political satire show on TV right now is Gregg Gutfield. It's the only time I laugh at the TV anymore. And there are too many actual libertarians on Fox and Fox Biz to BE a constant cheerleading squad for Trump.

While Fox was showing Trump talking with victims of illegals, CNN was pushing their propaganda.

Yep Lots of RWNJs love them some fox. You understand that ratings and credibility aren't the same thing, don't you?

Yep Lots of RWNJs love them some fox. You understand that ratings and credibility aren't the same thing, don't you?
I know how it feels being a winner. Do you? :)

Fox is breaking REAL stories. MSNBC/CNN are leading a cryfest. And lying their asses off every day. The results are SO damn obvious.

I was watching MSNBC when this "Nazi" attack started. I told myself in 24 hours -- USMB would be FULL of Nazi name calling. And Guess What Doogie? I KNOW who is getting their brains sucked out watching that crap now.. Damn waste of cranial matter. Race for the Cure to end this mass hysteria.. Y'all are terminally afflicted and getting stupider by the day RELYING on these "pep rallies".

I see it every day here. Folks just completely unprepared with facts and background, but FILLED with talking points and rage. It's sad to watch..

You know little then about the MASSIVE shake-up at the FBI or the uncovering of a coordinated plot to ACTUALLY interfere in an American election by your own govt. Instead --- you GET the constant IV feeding of actual LYING and hysteria that's now consumed CNN and MSNBC. Because all this "sky shouting" is meant to cover the fact that there IS NO COVERAGE of these outrages at all on CNN/MSNBC. They HAVE to invent outrage and fill airtime so as to AVOID covering the largest political scandals since WaterGate.

The greatest political satire show on TV right now is Gregg Gutfield. It's the only time I laugh at the TV anymore. And there are too many actual libertarians on Fox and Fox Biz to BE a constant cheerleading squad for Trump.

Yes, I've heard all the RWNJ conspiracy theories. Laughing at them is the most popular part our weekly DEEP STATE meetings.

Then come feel of this, and tell me what you think.

:iyfyus.jpg:

No thanks. I’m only good with winning at things that matter. :)

Fox is breaking REAL stories. MSNBC/CNN are leading a cryfest. And lying their asses off every day. The results are SO damn obvious.

I was watching MSNBC when this "Nazi" attack started. I told myself in 24 hours -- USMB would be FULL of Nazi name calling. And Guess What Doogie? I KNOW who is getting their brains sucked out watching that crap now.. Damn waste of cranial matter. Race for the Cure to end this mass hysteria.. Y'all are terminally afflicted and getting stupider by the day RELYING on these "pep rallies".

I see it every day here. Folks just completely unprepared with facts and background, but FILLED with talking points and rage. It's sad to watch..

Yes. I've seen the REAL stories reported by fox.

New Topics

Forum List

Back