Even MORE hysteria and delusion at MSNBC.

Besides, those folks are free to roam. You're looking at a monitoring system better than Big Brother had in 1984. THey are NOT subject to staying put.

Obama STOPPED fingerprinting them on catch/release. So we can't even make POSITIVE ID on them.
So finger print them.

Something else to think about. Illegal immigration is at a long time low.

Given that, why do we need such draconian and harmful measures?

Is it because Trump has ginned up his base into believing this, his signature issue, is vital to our security?

Is it the right thing to do?

Something else to think about. Illegal immigration is at a long time low.

Given that, why do we need such draconian and harmful measures?

Is it because Trump has ginned up his base into believing this, his signature issue, is vital to our security?

Is it the right thing to do?

Is it at zero ?

If not, then the answer is yes.

I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

MSNBC Guest: If You Support Trump’s Immigration Policies, You’re A Nazi

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..
Nazi's are part of the Republican party.

How do we know?

Easy.

They tell us.
Don’t be a stupid troll Dean!

Oh My Gosh......

It's all he knows.

I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

Well Flacc, all I can say is if you have actually watched that channel for more than two contiguous minutes straight, you're a better man than me. IMO, you'd need something like a frontal lobotomy combined with putting your head in a vise to tolerate that blast of mind-numbing, IQ lowering drivel for more than a few seconds. You are quite right, the hardcore Leftist media is a gale force wind of democratic political campaign propaganda nakedly revealed, not journalism, and the fact that such channels even exist at all means that they are 100% financed regardless of their small audience size and zero profit and are a VERY SAD commentary indeed on the abject stupidity and gullibility of a portion of our culture!

I can't watch MSNBC. Or ABC and CNN.

I'm even going off BBC.

Try VICE.. I'm a VICE addict now. The channel WAS in my cable line-up but now I can only see a couple times a week as an HBO special. These are REAL journalists. They have a slight lefty slant. But they cover stories IN DEPTH and with dogged determination to present the actual situation. You'll see stuff you never KNEW existed as news.

Don't know how deep their on-line coverage really is. But check it out.

I'm in the US right now.

Why did they reduce the amount of screenings? I almost suspect a lefty plot, as the paranoia sets in.

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..

But we know that fox would NEVER do that, right?

Pull the NAZI, slavery, interment card HYSTERICALLY 23 hours a day? No -- wouldn't happen.. Just for the 2 hours of maybe Hannity and Judge Janine. But even doubt that. This is CLINICAL mass hysteria we're looking at here.

Bullshit. Shep is fair, but the rest is all Trump, all the time.

Yeah, and MSNBC and CNN carried jockstrap of Obama...

Seeing America is becoming like Nazi Germany which was like Andrew Jackson America can you show me where these kids are being slaughtered and if not then why lie?

Yet we have many accounts of mothers being deported WITHOUT theur children begging to have their children back. Doesn’t sound like they want to leave their children like the rightest media claims.

Mother And Son Reunite At Airport; U.S. Had Split Them Because Of Migrant Status

Did she come thru a CHECKPOINT? Or just crash the border?? NPR does not say.. Do they??
Happy ending. Mother's case is pending. What's the issue? You want that kid to be put into general detention population to know what incarceration is like? I'm done. Not violating the rule rules anymore here
You do realize that there are other ways of dealing with illegal immigrants beyond detention and removal of children? Electronic monitorinfpg for example.
And where is that proposal in the form of a bill ready to be signed on the Presidents desk..........

And where is the funding for that proposal..............

And what is to stop them form simply cutting it off...............

http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2014/pdf/BG2944.pdf

Administrative Amnesty Is Unjust

The United States currently admits about 1 million legal permanent immigrants every year,18 more than any other nation in the world.19

The level of legal immigration is a topic of worthy debate. One recent Reuters poll finds that only 16 percent of Americans want increased immigration.20 In any event, the level of immigration should be determined democratically through our elected representatives, particularly Congress, which has authority to "establish an uniform Rule of Natural
ization."21 The President disregarded the separation of powers in the DHS’s inappropriate DACA memorandum, and any further legalization would raise even more serious concerns.22 It is unjust for the President to override the people’s determination (expressed through Congress) of how many people are welcome as residents of the United States.

President Thomas Jefferson wrote, "Born in other countries, yet believing you could be happy in this, our laws acknowledge, as they should do, your right to join us in society, conforming…to our established rules."23 Such positive support for legal immigration—including insistence that it be done through proper channels—has been the hallmark of our nation’s immigration policy.

A just government applies the law equally as much as is possible, with special exceptions made only rarely and for extraordinary circumstances. Presidential nullification of our immigration laws for entire classes of people—for millions of people who deliberately violated our laws—is unjust. It involves arbitrary and unequal application of congressionally enacted immigration law. By so doing, it fundamentally runs counter to the rule of law, which lies at the core of our constitutional republic.

Understanding Prosecutorial Discretion in Immigration Law

https://www.ice.gov/doclib/secure-communities/pdf/prosecutorial-discretion-memo.pdf

https://www.gao.gov/assets/670/668749.pdf

February 27, 2015 Congressional Requesters: Since 2012, there has been a rapid increase in the number of unaccompanied alien children (UAC) apprehended at the U.S.-Mexican border.1 El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras face various socioeconomic challenges, which the United States is seeking to address through assistance efforts. In fiscal year 2014, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and State Department (State) bilateral assistance was about $22 million to El Salvador, $60 million to Guatemala, and $42 million to Honduras. The U.S. government also provides additional assistance through regional programs, such as the Central America Regional Security Initiative (CARSI). In addition, the Millennium Challenge Corporation has a $277 million compact with El Salvador and a $15.7 million threshold program with Honduras. According to the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the number of UAC from any country apprehended at the U.S.-Mexican border climbed from more than 24,000 in fiscal year 2012 to nearly 39,000 in fiscal year 2013, and to nearly 69,000 in fiscal year 2014. Prior to fiscal year 2012, the majority of UAC apprehended at the border were Mexican nationals. However, more than half of the UAC apprehended at the border in fiscal year 2013, and about 75 percent (nearly 51,000) of UAC apprehended in fiscal year 2014, were nationals of El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras, according to DHS/CBP. 2

But we know that fox would NEVER do that, right?

Pull the NAZI, slavery, interment card HYSTERICALLY 23 hours a day? No -- wouldn't happen.. Just for the 2 hours of maybe Hannity and Judge Janine. But even doubt that. This is CLINICAL mass hysteria we're looking at here.

Bullshit. Shep is fair, but the rest is all Trump, all the time.

Yeah, and MSNBC and CNN carried jockstrap of Obama...

Seeing America is becoming like Nazi Germany which was like Andrew Jackson America can you show me where these kids are being slaughtered and if not then why lie?

Who said the kids were being slaughtered? Why do right wingers always make such stupid remarks?

We-all-belong-to-the-government-you-will-be-assimilated-resistance-is-futile.jpg

Simple solution when they arrive at the border.

Apply for your amnesty request.

We will process your request.

You, nor your children will enter the United States until you have been processed.

Make them remain on the Mexican side of the border until approved.

There will be no cages. No crying children. No separation.

Make Mexico assume the responsibility for them.

The fake outrage generated by the Media will end.

While my last post attacks Fox and Sinclair...........it is a clear example of what is going on in this country. The people have no faith in our Media anymore...........And they have no reason to trust them anymore....................

Just as the Media blitz against Trump..............As I have shown...........the problem existed before he came into office........And as reports show........the unaccompanied children escalated under Obama by his very policies...........and the policy of ditching 287 local law enforcement cooperation......which was cheaper and effectively helped ICE find and apprehend illegals.........

The rise of Sanctuary cities were all a part of this..............Local police restricted from telling ICE we are releasing illegals.........

There is no doubt that the Dems are purposely thwarting our very laws...........and caused much of this problem.........and now ELECTION IS COMING UP.....Time to ENRAGE THE COUNTRY ON SOMETHING...................

You see it in political campaigns.........Running for Congress to Save the Children from EVIL TRUMP.............To the point of calling him a Nazi and Hitler............From NEWS orgs who are supposed to be unbiased..........

No one trusts them anymore..........and they deserve it.

Simple solution when they arrive at the border.

Apply for your amnesty request.

We will process your request.

You, nor your children will enter the United States until you have been processed.

Make them remain on the Mexican side of the border until approved.

There will be no cages. No crying children. No separation.

Make Mexico assume the responsibility for them.

The fake outrage generated by the Media will end.

Watch as American citizens who own land on both sides of the wall have a security code to come and go because their property is on both sides of the fence.

It is known as NO MAN'S LAND.

Go on whining. The people who voted for trump are responsible for what he does, even though they continue to deny responsibility for his policies. This guy wasn't wrong.

Forum List

Back