Even MORE hysteria and delusion at MSNBC.

I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

MSNBC Guest: If You Support Trump’s Immigration Policies, You’re A Nazi

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..

But we know that fox would NEVER do that, right?
While Fox was showing Trump talking with victims of illegals, CNN was pushing their propaganda.

There’s a reason why their ratings are best described as being bismal.

Good luck with being a loser.

Yep Lots of RWNJs love them some fox. You understand that ratings and credibility aren't the same thing, don't you?

Fox is breaking REAL stories. MSNBC/CNN are leading a cryfest. And lying their asses off every day. The results are SO damn obvious.

I was watching MSNBC when this "Nazi" attack started. I told myself in 24 hours -- USMB would be FULL of Nazi name calling. And Guess What Doogie? I KNOW who is getting their brains sucked out watching that crap now.. Damn waste of cranial matter. Race for the Cure to end this mass hysteria.. Y'all are terminally afflicted and getting stupider by the day RELYING on these "pep rallies".

I see it every day here. Folks just completely unprepared with facts and background, but FILLED with talking points and rage. It's sad to watch..

Yes. I've seen the REAL stories reported by fox.

There should be NATURAL concern from ANY Civil Libertarians when the Army conducts DOMESTIC training exercises that seem to be aimed at insurrection control. Only real Civil Libertarians left aren't in EITHER of either of your demented wings.

Why are the families still separated?

Call it what you wish......but the actions of the Trump administration are abhorrent

While Fox was showing Trump talking with victims of illegals, CNN was pushing their propaganda.

Yep Lots of RWNJs love them some fox. You understand that ratings and credibility aren't the same thing, don't you?

Fox is breaking REAL stories. MSNBC/CNN are leading a cryfest. And lying their asses off every day. The results are SO damn obvious.

I was watching MSNBC when this "Nazi" attack started. I told myself in 24 hours -- USMB would be FULL of Nazi name calling. And Guess What Doogie? I KNOW who is getting their brains sucked out watching that crap now.. Damn waste of cranial matter. Race for the Cure to end this mass hysteria.. Y'all are terminally afflicted and getting stupider by the day RELYING on these "pep rallies".

I see it every day here. Folks just completely unprepared with facts and background, but FILLED with talking points and rage. It's sad to watch..

There should be NATURAL concern from ANY Civil Libertarians when the Army conducts DOMESTIC training exercises that seem to be aimed at insurrection control. Only real Civil Libertarians left aren't in EITHER of either of your demented wings.

Right, especially when the ones sounding the alarm are all wearing tinfoil hats.

Why do people come here illegally? They are to blame if their kids get separated. They know that going in. That was the policy under OBAMA, and BUSH.

I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..

I do believe the leftist media's goal is to incite violence. Think about it. CNN/MSNBC etc. causes some form of small violent backlash against the right, the right puts 'em down like a ton of bricks and boom, they scream Nazi even louder 24/7.

We could be on the verge of right leaning Americans harmed for their affiliations and beliefs.

Why do people come here illegally? They are to blame if their kids get separated. They know that going in. That was the policy under OBAMA, and BUSH.
Why are people coming here illegally? Because democrats keep telling them they can.

Last edited:

Wow..........................not only is it in the article, but it is in the title of your link. The person in question who called those who support Trump's immigration policies "Nazis" was a guest, not a reporter for MSNBC, you obviously didn't check your article.

Sorry, but it's not a regular MSNBC anchor, it was a GUEST who shows up once in a while to spew their opinions. Sometimes I agree with their guests, sometimes I don't. But the bottom line is, this dude isn't a regular journalist. He's someone they allow to say his opinion on their network.

You should learn the difference.

Pull the NAZI, slavery, interment card HYSTERICALLY 23 hours a day? No -- wouldn't happen.. Just for the 2 hours of maybe Hannity and Judge Janine. But even doubt that. This is CLINICAL mass hysteria we're looking at here.
Yes. It would happen in Fox.

Playing the Nazi Card

Jesus take a Valium. Your dear leader himself said of Nazis that marched in Charlottesville "there are fine people on both sides".

So it isn't everyone else that is losing their mind, you are. You defend the heinous and debauched. It's you.

Why are the families still separated?

Call it what you wish......but the actions of the Trump administration are abhorrent
This wouldn’t be happening if democrats weren’t so damn dumb.
This wouldn’t be happening if Republicans weren’t callous assholes
Are republicans really being callous by trying to stop the cartels from using our open borders to traffic women and children?

Not to mention drugs.

Right, especially when the ones sounding the alarm are all wearing tinfoil hats.

That's all ya got? If you're allowing them to suck out your brains -- it'll be obvious every time you get rolled on facts and background. And there's been a LOT of rolling lately.

As with the "Trump Lied about the law" as pertains to "separating" children and parents. Folks NOT watching CNN/MSNBC knew the background and the legal decisions. YOUR side could only call them liars. It went like this.

Trump is AWFUL. He's LYING about the law. He could STOP this tomorrow with an EO.

No he can't. The law goes back to legal decisions from the 90s and the Obama Admin. Check the Flores decision. We need CONGRESS to act.

You're lying. It's all HIS fault. There is no "existing law"..

Then Trump drafts and SIGNS the EO. (which is of really marginal use BECAUSE we need new law)

This is even WORSE. NOW Trump doesn't know what he's doing. Read the Flores decision. This is a CYNICAL attempt to hide the problem. We need CONGRESS to act on this.

Told you that a week ago Dude.

You folks are losing brain cells and arguments watching these pep rallies on TV. There's nothing preparing you to discuss these "outrages"..

Last edited:

Pull the NAZI, slavery, interment card HYSTERICALLY 23 hours a day? No -- wouldn't happen.. Just for the 2 hours of maybe Hannity and Judge Janine. But even doubt that. This is CLINICAL mass hysteria we're looking at here.

Playing the Nazi Card

Not talking about idiots like Michael Savage and radio. We're talking what USED to be the MAIN STREAM media. Particularly cable news --- but HEY -- toss in the big 3 ABC/CBS/NBC as well.

They are literally tanking their journalism credentials every day now..

Playing the Nazi Card

Not talking about idiots like Michael Savage and radio. We're talking what USED to be the MAIN STREAM media. Particularly cable news --- but HEY -- toss in the big 3 ABC/CBS/NBC as well.

Fox does it all the time hyping conspiracy theory and emotional speculation as news.

And tom sullivan is one of the most MODERATE voices in talk radio. Retired now, but a true gentleman to his audience and listeners. The Obama/Hitler speech was a parody. And a very funny one indeed. Because many of the "LINES" were exactly the same.

Playing the Nazi Card

Fox does it all the time hyping conspiracy theory and emotional speculation as news.

When's the last hour show you watched on Fox?

Try Gutfield -- Sat. night at 9 EST. See how easy it is to make fun of what the "resistance" has become.

Forum List

Back