Even MORE hysteria and delusion at MSNBC.

And tom sullivan is one of the most MODERATE voices in talk radio. Retired now, but a true gentleman to his audience and listeners. The Obama/Hitler speech was a parody. And a very funny one indeed. Because many of the "LINES" were exactly the same.
Comparing a modern politician one hates to Hitler is seldom parody...imo

I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

MSNBC Guest: If You Support Trump’s Immigration Policies, You’re A Nazi

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..
Wait Nazis arn't they the group that took over the News and put out fake news to keep the Nation under their thumb.

I've been TRYING to watch them. I can not anymore. Anyone that DOES - has the "hysteria" bad. This ain't journalism at all. It's political advocacy and should be subject to campaign finance laws.

When you hear that "click-click" sound in a argument -- the Nazis come marching out. And there it is. The resistance is out of ammo.

But consider that if ENOUGH of the American media DOES convince the world that America is full of Nazis and there are Nazis at the border measuring children for lampshades and wrapping them in foil to preserve the juices in the ovens --- that's gonna actually solve the mass immigration problem. Isn't it?

Would be ironic if the media stopped the wave with their psychological screaming and imagery.

Because who the hell wants to risk rape, muggings, abuse and rattlesnakes to take the "run to the border" if the NAZIS are guarding it. Keep it up... You're destroying the media and your party..

But we know that fox would NEVER do that, right?

Pull the NAZI, slavery, interment card HYSTERICALLY 23 hours a day? No -- wouldn't happen.. Just for the 2 hours of maybe Hannity and Judge Janine. But even doubt that. This is CLINICAL mass hysteria we're looking at here.
Yes. It would happen in Fox.

Playing the Nazi Card

Why don't you read the actual transcript of that Tom Sullivan exchange with a listener?

Fox News Radio's Tom Sullivan aired "side-by-side comparison" of speeches by Hitler and Obama

The guy was my largest source of info and news for about 14 years. He was TRUELY fair and not a "winger"..

And tom sullivan is one of the most MODERATE voices in talk radio. Retired now, but a true gentleman to his audience and listeners. The Obama/Hitler speech was a parody. And a very funny one indeed. Because many of the "LINES" were exactly the same.
Comparing a modern politician one hates to Hitler is seldom parody...imo

There was no HATE involved.. Read the transcript I posted above. It was about getting voters at rallies excited.. Had NOTHING to do with content. Sullivan is one of the very few talk show hosts that I will defend. BECAUSE he was not a winger on the air.

Yep Lots of RWNJs love them some fox. You understand that ratings and credibility aren't the same thing, don't you?

Fox is breaking REAL stories. MSNBC/CNN are leading a cryfest. And lying their asses off every day. The results are SO damn obvious.

I was watching MSNBC when this "Nazi" attack started. I told myself in 24 hours -- USMB would be FULL of Nazi name calling. And Guess What Doogie? I KNOW who is getting their brains sucked out watching that crap now.. Damn waste of cranial matter. Race for the Cure to end this mass hysteria.. Y'all are terminally afflicted and getting stupider by the day RELYING on these "pep rallies".

I see it every day here. Folks just completely unprepared with facts and background, but FILLED with talking points and rage. It's sad to watch..

Yes. I've seen the REAL stories reported by fox.

There should be NATURAL concern from ANY Civil Libertarians when the Army conducts DOMESTIC training exercises that seem to be aimed at insurrection control. Only real Civil Libertarians left aren't in EITHER of either of your demented wings.

Right, especially when the ones sounding the alarm are all wearing tinfoil hats.

That's all ya got? If you're allowing them to suck out your brains -- it'll be obvious every time you get rolled on facts and background. And there's been a LOT of rolling lately.

As with the "Trump Lied about the law" as pertains to "separating" children and parents. Folks NOT watching CNN/MSNBC knew the background and the legal decisions. YOUR side could only call them liars. It went like this.

Trump is AWFUL. He's LYING about the law. He could STOP this tomorrow with an EO.

No he can't. The law goes back to legal decisions from the 90s and the Obama Admin. Check the Flores decision. We need CONGRESS to act.

You're lying. It's all HIS fault. There is no "existing law"..

Then Trump drafts and SIGNS the EO. (which is of really marginal use BECAUSE we need new law)

This is even WORSE. NOW Trump doesn't know what he's doing. Read the Flores decision. This is a CYNICAL attempt to hide the problem. We need CONGRESS to act on this.

Told you that a week ago Dude.

You folks are losing brain cells and arguments watching these pep rallies on TV. There's nothing preparing you to discuss these "outrages"..

You left out the part where Obama, Bush, and even Trump until his policy change were able to stay within the law without separating so many families, and requiring tent cities for the victims. Did fox forget to mention that part?

These people are a minority. The majority are seeing what’s happening and will be standing up.

A lot of what we’re seeing from the left is the result of complacency of republican voters. Voters who learned how important their votes are when Trump was elected.

I’m feeling confident about the path we’re now on.
Democrats will be losing seats this November, and things will finally be improving. :)
When I voted, I wanted someone, anyone, black, white, Asian it did not matter that would put government back in "We the People", and Mr Trump at the time did fit the bill. The fun that the Media poked at him just made him look better. It was when Hilly started the Full Frontal attack that I knew he would stir up and mabe get things done in DC . The Progressive are using every trick in the book and I hope the American people will and can see what they really stand for.

Fox is breaking REAL stories. MSNBC/CNN are leading a cryfest. And lying their asses off every day. The results are SO damn obvious.

I was watching MSNBC when this "Nazi" attack started. I told myself in 24 hours -- USMB would be FULL of Nazi name calling. And Guess What Doogie? I KNOW who is getting their brains sucked out watching that crap now.. Damn waste of cranial matter. Race for the Cure to end this mass hysteria.. Y'all are terminally afflicted and getting stupider by the day RELYING on these "pep rallies".

I see it every day here. Folks just completely unprepared with facts and background, but FILLED with talking points and rage. It's sad to watch..

There should be NATURAL concern from ANY Civil Libertarians when the Army conducts DOMESTIC training exercises that seem to be aimed at insurrection control. Only real Civil Libertarians left aren't in EITHER of either of your demented wings.

Right, especially when the ones sounding the alarm are all wearing tinfoil hats.

That's all ya got? If you're allowing them to suck out your brains -- it'll be obvious every time you get rolled on facts and background. And there's been a LOT of rolling lately.

As with the "Trump Lied about the law" as pertains to "separating" children and parents. Folks NOT watching CNN/MSNBC knew the background and the legal decisions. YOUR side could only call them liars. It went like this.

Trump is AWFUL. He's LYING about the law. He could STOP this tomorrow with an EO.

No he can't. The law goes back to legal decisions from the 90s and the Obama Admin. Check the Flores decision. We need CONGRESS to act.

Then Trump drafts and SIGNS the EO. (which is of really marginal use BECAUSE we need new law)

This is even WORSE. NOW Trump doesn't know what he's doing. Read the Flores decision. This is a CYNICAL attempt to hide the problem. We need CONGRESS to act on this.

You folks are losing brain cells and arguments watching these pep rallies on TV. There's nothing preparing you to discuss these "outrages"..

You left out the part where Obama, Bush, and even Trump until his policy change were able to stay within the law without separating so many families, and requiring tent cities for the victims. Did fox forget to mention that part?

Tent living is not bad, you ever served in the Army you lived in a Tent, and if it is good enough for us then it's good enough for you.

Pull the NAZI, slavery, interment card HYSTERICALLY 23 hours a day? No -- wouldn't happen.. Just for the 2 hours of maybe Hannity and Judge Janine. But even doubt that. This is CLINICAL mass hysteria we're looking at here.

Playing the Nazi Card

Not talking about idiots like Michael Savage and radio. We're talking what USED to be the MAIN STREAM media. Particularly cable news --- but HEY -- toss in the big 3 ABC/CBS/NBC as well.

They are literally tanking their journalism credentials every day now..
Fox does it all the time hyping conspiracy theory and emotional speculation as news.

When's the last hour show you watched on Fox?

Try Gutfield -- Sat. night at 9 EST. See how easy it is to make fun of what the "resistance" has become.

We watch him on the five. He is a libertarian that once seemed to buck trumpism. I think the insanity coming from the left has driven him to praise and defend trump. He is quite an intellectual who puts things in perspective.

Wait Nazis arn't they the group that took over the News and put out fake news to keep the Nation under their thumb.

Yeah -- you do pretty much have to control the Main Stream Media to HAVE a Nazi or Bolshevik tyranny. Good catch.. :71:

No families that really ARE families were not getting separated if they came thru CHECKPOINTS. If they CRASH the border illegally, then it's more likely they will be considered for legal action. It's actually very rare even under Trump. So far only 500 cases.

Now there are 12,000 minors in HHS custody, not criminal detention, today. And only 2,000 appeared at the border with someone CLAIMING to be a parent. The rest are largely 14 - 20 yr olds being COUNTED as children. They are not "children" in their home countries. That majority came by themselves.

Six year old picked up by ICE wandering in the desert ALONE this week. How much of that can you take?

Last edited:
This began with Trump putting them in cages...........yet using 2014 pictures.........A LIE.

This included Trump loses 1500 children..........yet they were turned over to relatives under Obama.......A LIE.

They then refused to engage on whether this happened under Obama.........nee to find that stuttering Senator who couldn't answer the question............

Then the Time Hit Piece..........showing the girl...........who was never separated from her mother who left 3 other children home while paying a Coyote to travel with her youngest to America.............

As soon as he did the E.O. demanded they went straight into internments........and WWII.

The Dems refused to increase funding for the border..........more beds.........more courts.........more agents.......DENIED.

Don't propose any legislation other than Dreamers.......to fix the broken laws...............then cry fowl when the other side tries to fix it.

This is a TACTIC............to cause CHAOS in the country to use for the next election........and nothing more.....as they say one thing and really mean another............They want the borders open no matter how they spin it.

And the LIE AND HATE MACHINE has lost any credibility it every had.

Playing the Nazi Card

Not talking about idiots like Michael Savage and radio. We're talking what USED to be the MAIN STREAM media. Particularly cable news --- but HEY -- toss in the big 3 ABC/CBS/NBC as well.

They are literally tanking their journalism credentials every day now..

How does Michael Savage differ from Steve Ducey?

Yep Lots of RWNJs love them some fox. You understand that ratings and credibility aren't the same thing, don't you?

Even the NYTimes that RAN with "Trump is lying about EXISTING immigration law" preventing him from writing an EO for several days -- Came out the same day as the EO was announced with a huge article about Trump now doesn't know what he's doing because he's violating law and legal precedent.

It's not funny to me anymore. It's disintegration of trust and truth. And it's very dangerous.

Playing the Nazi Card

Why don't you read the actual transcript of that Tom Sullivan exchange with a listener?

Fox News Radio's Tom Sullivan aired "side-by-side comparison" of speeches by Hitler and Obama

The guy was my largest source of info and news for about 14 years. He was TRUELY fair and not a "winger"..

Well make up your mind. Is it OK to compare political opponents to Hitler, or not.

Even the NYTimes that RAN with "Trump is lying about EXISTING immigration law" preventing him from writing an EO for several days -- Came out the same day as the EO was announced with a huge article about Trump now doesn't know what he's doing because he's violating law and legal precedent.

It's not funny to me anymore. It's disintegration of trust and truth. And it's very dangerous.

Trump was lying. And what is more blaming everyone but himself for this mess.

Tent living is not bad, you ever served in the Army you lived in a Tent, and if it is good enough for us then it's good enough for you.

You know that's goofy, right?

No families that really ARE families were getting separated if they came thru CHECKPOINTS. If they CRASH the border illegally, then it's more likely they will be considered for legal action. It's actually very rare even under Trump. So far only 500 cases.

Now there are 12,000 minors in HHS custody, not criminal detention, today. And only 2,000 appeared at the border with someone CLAIMING to be a parent. The rest are largely 14 - 20 yr olds being COUNTED as children. They are not "children" in their home countries. That majority came by themselves.

Six year old picked up by ICE wandering in the desert ALONE this week. How much of that can you take?

Those pictures of little kids didn't look like they came here on their own.

Trump was lying. And what is more blaming everyone but himself for this mess.

Who's job is it to make the laws in this country................last I heard it wasn't the one that had to sign them to make it a law.......

ICE has said that these laws tie their hands.....and they have been doing so for a long time. These laws create loop holes and the illegals use these loop holes to get in...........especially unescorted Children............done on purpose knowing the laws...............done by Coyotes who instruct them on what to say..........

Obama made it worse..........and a mass influx of children showed up on the doorstep as a result..........Sanctuary cities encourage them to do so.........as does knowing the children will be sent to family members already here when they come in alone.........

This isn't border security...........this is pure stupidity.......at over a million a year..........getting in.

Playing the Nazi Card

Well make up your mind. Is it OK to compare political opponents to Hitler, or not.

No, it is not.

Well Flacc, all I can say is if you have actually watched that channel for more than two contiguous minutes straight, you're a better man than me. IMO, you'd need something like a frontal lobotomy combined with putting your head in a vise to tolerate that blast of mind-numbing, IQ lowering drivel for more than a few seconds. You are quite right, the hardcore Leftist media is a gale force wind of democratic political campaign propaganda nakedly revealed, not journalism, and the fact that such channels even exist at all means that they are 100% financed regardless of their small audience size and zero profit and are a VERY SAD commentary indeed on the abject stupidity and gullibility of a portion of our culture!

Forum List

Back