Eureka! Ann Coulter gets one right!!!!

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Ann Coulter: GOP has a ‘problem with charlatans’ like Sarah Palin

"Conservative author Ann Coulter on Monday night lamented that “charlatans” like Sarah Palin managed to remain prominent voices within the conservative movement, according to The Shark Tank...."

“And just a more corporate problem is I think our party and particularly our movement, the conservative movement, does have more of a problem with con men and charlatans than the Democratic Party,” Coulter continued. “I mean, the incentives seem to be set up to allow people, as long as you have a band of a few million fanatical followers, you can make money. The Democrats have managed to figure out how not to do that.”

Ann Coulter: GOP has a ‘problem with charlatans’ like Sarah Palin | The Raw Story

So, is Sarah Palin a charlatan, or is Ann Coulter full of shit?

Wow that sounded reasonable, did she take some new meds or something?

"Conservative author Ann Coulter on Monday night lamented that “charlatans” like Sarah Palin managed to remain prominent voices within the conservative movement, according to The Shark Tank...."

“And just a more corporate problem is I think our party and particularly our movement, the conservative movement, does have more of a problem with con men and charlatans than the Democratic Party,” Coulter continued. “I mean, the incentives seem to be set up to allow people, as long as you have a band of a few million fanatical followers, you can make money. The Democrats have managed to figure out how not to do that.”

Ann Coulter: GOP has a ‘problem with charlatans’ like Sarah Palin | The Raw Story

Interesting how Coulter NEVER actually said 'charlatans like Sarah Palin'.

both?

Forum List

Back