When the GOP is only about religion, it loses...

This is the message from Tuesday. A "big tent" GOP about policy and ideas like school vouchers and cutting spending worked in the 1990s thanks to Jack Kemp, Newt and others. A "you must be Christian or else" "the definition of conservative is Christian" "We are a Christian Party" GOP just loses. Abortion is a loser, and 100% about religion. Indeed, a conservative supports individual liberty, not a big expensive new bureaucracy of jack boots who raid medical facilities, SUBS do not even understand the word conservative. THAT is a big problem. The SUB is the problem. The SUB is the reason why so many elected Republicans are big spending Zionist Fascists. The SUB is a COMPLETE FUCKING TREASONOUS MORON and an albatross around the GOP's neck.

Tim Scott essentially said in the debate that the GOP is a Christian party. That is CRAP and he ought to be tossed out of the party for saying it.

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL just how far can I put my nose up Israel's ass was the strategy of DeSantis, Haley, and Christie, which should surprise nobody.

Vivek is the only candidate even remotely close to the GOP of the mid 1990s, which was THE LAST TIME THE GOP DID ANYTHING GOOD FOR AMERICA.
I stopped reading at "abortion for conservatives is all about religion".

Yeah sure, only the religious can recognize a fetus is human. Everyone else is plain dumb as rocks, just like the OP.

I stopped reading at "abortion for conservatives is all about religion".

Yeah sure, only the religious can recognize a fetus is human. Everyone else is plain dumb as rocks, just like the OP.

Having an IQ under 5 is a problem in many ways. In no way do I dispute that a fetus, even a joining of sperm and egg, is human. My point is that you do not understand people or the results of a LEGAL BAN. In America, you need to win the mind. That requires an IQ over 5....

THERE is a big difference between "being opposed" and "legally banning." The "Christian Republican" is exposed here as a faux conservative and a faux free speech person (this and ISRAEL).

In America a CONSERVATIVE wants to WIN THE MIND, not GROW A BIG INTRUSIVE EXPENSIVE UNACCOUNABLE GOVERNMENT....

You FUCKS are a GOD DAMN DISASTER for the GOP and you ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE
i doubt we agree on much, but your opinion of these "conservatives" is accurate.

roe vs wade was a libertarian decision and one with which i have come to agree. abortion is none of my, your, or any government's business

This is the message from Tuesday. A "big tent" GOP about policy and ideas like school vouchers and cutting spending worked in the 1990s thanks to Jack Kemp, Newt and others. A "you must be Christian or else" "the definition of conservative is Christian" "We are a Christian Party" GOP just loses. Abortion is a loser, and 100% about religion. Indeed, a conservative supports individual liberty, not a big expensive new bureaucracy of jack boots who raid medical facilities, SUBS do not even understand the word conservative. THAT is a big problem. The SUB is the problem. The SUB is the reason why so many elected Republicans are big spending Zionist Fascists. The SUB is a COMPLETE FUCKING TREASONOUS MORON and an albatross around the GOP's neck.

Tim Scott essentially said in the debate that the GOP is a Christian party. That is CRAP and he ought to be tossed out of the party for saying it.

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL just how far can I put my nose up Israel's ass was the strategy of DeSantis, Haley, and Christie, which should surprise nobody.

Vivek is the only candidate even remotely close to the GOP of the mid 1990s, which was THE LAST TIME THE GOP DID ANYTHING GOOD FOR AMERICA.
All the immoral, indecent purple hair deviant faggots running around who proclaim to like guns and fiscal responsibility say all the same shit.
This nation was founded on Christianity, built on Christianity and it quickly became the greatest nation on earth because of Christianity.
Tell us how Christianity is bad for America again?

All the immoral, indecent purple hair deviant faggots running around who proclaim to like guns and fiscal responsibility say all the same shit.
This nation was founded on Christianity, built on Christianity and it quickly became the greatest nation on earth because of Christianity.
Tell us how Christianity is bad for America again?

It produces unreal MORONS like you who become politically active with IQ under 5 and cannot define the word CONSERVATIVE.

You are a "W Conservative" and that's all anyone needs to know about you....

You and ANTIFA are two and the same, both self ID with a word YOU CANNOT DEFINE PROPERLY

It produces unreal MORONS like you who become politically active with IQ under 5 and cannot define the word CONSERVATIVE.

You are a "W Conservative" and that's all anyone needs to know about you....

You and ANTIFA are two and the same, both self ID with a word YOU CANNOT DEFINE PROPERLY
hahaha…I don’t claim to be a Conservative and I never have…I hate Conservatives almost as much as I hate leftists.
Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives like you who never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC rule book.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

The GOP is a party with dissociative identity disorder.

The GOP is a party with dissociative identity disorder.

That happens when it ingests a large body of functional invalids who cannot define the word CONSERVATIVE.

And chases out its most intellectual group of supporters, the libertarians.

Typical ignorant left wing spin confuses "you must be Christian" with "you can be Christian".

What did Sen Scott say?

"The GOP is a Christian Party"

And then he dropped out days after....

This is how a SUB defines "conservative...."

NO sorry the message is clear We must be a Christian nation. You repeat that over & over.

A lot of "Republican" and "conservative" events these days are more about religion than policy. Charlie Kirk's Turning Point events are 70% about religion and 30% about policy and religion regarding policy.

If the GOP self IDs as "Christian" it will do nothing but lose since it chases out everyone with an IQ over 5....

Forum List

Back