Texas GOP rejects banning members who ‘espouse or tolerate antisemitism’ and deny Holocaust

Dear me. They are tying themselves in knots over this. This is surely a straightforward proposition for decent people. They took an actual vote over this.

Once again Trumps dining friend Nick Fuentes is at the heart of the problem.

The Texas GOP seems to want to support Israel but only up to a certain point. It must be confusing to folk who lack conservative values.

This is the thing to remember. The right hates jews. But they hate muslims even more. So let the jews kill the muslims and then deal with the Jews. Simples.

Of course Holocaust denial is not something that decent people like me consider to be part of civilised discourse. Maybe its a conservative thang.
Far more important to review things on a case by case bases.

This is their standard wink and nod, like GOP invitationals of the last few years, after living with the Orange Jesus as their standard-bearer. They no longer really disapprove of anti-semitists, racists or any others that practice disgusting general discriminating hate groups as they welcome their votes and leadership into their ranks. When you are the little tent, you'll take any vote you can get and easily tolerate the intolerable.
Absolute horse manure, My Savior is Jesus Christ, Trump is a Politician who cares more about this country than any 10 of your Democrats nominees from the past put together. I understand that you do not care about the country becoming a third world cesspool, but some of us do! Democrats crave power to institute forced acceptance of their policies much like the fascists they project republicans to be

I know it's too much to hope for, but maybe Republicans are starting to realize that Jews are no friends of the GOP.

Yes, but I'm not debating that.
Now America has run up against some superpowers that can't be dealt with by a war. China and Russia.

But in different ways. I'll start with Russia. The brilliant American plan of a proxy war with the intent to destroy Russia has failed. There doesn't appear to be any other solution.

And gaining superiority over China is stalemated and promising to become worse for America.

Only cooperation can provide a solution but America refuses to even talk about it.

And fwiw, America's support of Netanyahu's Zionist regime has run into big trouble.
Nothing new about Russia and China.

But you are criticizing Texas for not doing something that your state hasn't done either.
It hasn't come up for a vote here. They like their antisemites in the party there.

Again LOL, Who are the antisemites in the Texas legislature that you think need to be removed from office?
Beats me. They now have carte blanche to embrace antisemites, holocaust deniers etc by a vote of the GOP executive committee 32 - 29, so to Republicans it really doesn't matter. Let the donations roll it.

Beats me. They now have carte blanche to embrace antisemites, holocaust deniers etc by a vote of the GOP executive committee 32 - 29, so to Republicans it really doesn't matter. Let the donations roll it.
LOL And so do you in Tennessee. You understand you lost this argument at post one.

LOL And so do you in Tennessee. You understand you lost this argument at post one.
I made no argument, the Texas GOP spoke for itself.

Smart move to give up.
I thought you gave up trying to prove the Texas GOP had the high road in mind when they voted 32-29 in favor of associating officially by vote of executive committee with antisemites and Holocaust deniers. For the good of the party and to keep that income stream, streaming.
I assumed it was a position near and dear to your heart for some reason.

Forum List

Back