Trouble: 1980's Tape Surfaces Of Michelle Obama At Harvard Advocating Firing Whites

Mudslinger

Rookie
Mar 4, 2012
This is not good. The tapes show Michelle Obama as a student at Harvard with other students after they stormed and took over the deans office protesting and advocating the firing of white deans, white professors and faculty staff. She and the others were doing it for Derrick Bell, a racist radical that Obama admired. This clearly proves that she was a radical racist. Read and watch the video.

Footage Shows Michelle Obama Occupying Harvard Office Advocating Raced-Based Hiring | Western Journalism.com

Seriously?

You really think this will make voters ignore or forget more than four million jobs?

The right just gets more and more desperate.

And Bush was the party organizer and Keg manager in college it seems.
sheesh, this is a sign of desperation among the right.

A word to the wise, read the link first. What it says and what the Op Ed is inferring are two different things.

Then again, what else would you expect from somebody with a nick like mudslinger..

They ignored his associations with terrorists, marxist revolutionaries. They've ignored his appointment of people who openly want to overthrow the Republic. They've ignored what he has said on the issues. Why the heck do you think the kool aid drinkers are going to care about this?

The picture of Hillary carrying an AK-47 at Yale Law School and making what seemed to outsiders as untoward demands was published some time back by David Horowitz, at Front Page Magazine back when, but I haven't been able to locate the article for 5 years. Maybe they just archived stuff and made it unavailable and moved on.

This revelation had its impact, but people aren't much interested in those kinds of things.

The present First Lady will still be First Lady until the Obama family leaves the White House.

They ignored his associations with terrorists, marxist revolutionaries. They've ignored his appointment of people who openly want to overthrow the Republic. They've ignored what he has said on the issues. Why the heck do you think the kool aid drinkers are going to care about this?

For me its just a 'no surprise to me' moment.

Another 'I told ya so' kind of thing....
:dunno:

A word to the wise, read the link first. What it says and what the Op Ed is inferring are two different things.

Then again, what else would you expect from somebody with a nick like mudslinger..
About the same as somebody with a nick like Grump. :D

Interesting...I call Mudslinger a sock and get negged by another poster saying "I am not a sock"...Maybe he was in between identities...Thanks for proving my point...

Forum List

Back