Texas GOP rejects banning members who ‘espouse or tolerate antisemitism’ and deny Holocaust

Again you try to shut down debate on the issue. I condemn anti semitism. But I dont condemn those who criticise the actions of a brutal Israeli regime.
In my view Biden has dropped the ball on this one by being too supportive of the Israeli govt. So I find your accusations a bit unhinged.
Shut down debate? We love when you dig your own grave with the nonsense you post.

It's just hilarious that you cite a dinner Trump had five years ago in the week that a leader in your party condones rape of Jewish women, the leader of you party refuses to call her out for her antisemitism, and your party cannot agree that the rape of Jewish women is a bad thing.

Got some examples of Republican congress critters that are antisemtic?

Texas GOP rejects banning members who ‘espouse or tolerate antisemitism’ and deny Holocaust​

So, you are against the anti-semitics, including those the Republican welcome in? Or are they OK, as long as they vote for Trump?
Americans are conditioned to accept war as the answer to all of their problems White. It used to work but now America is running up against some opposing superpower roadblocks.

There's a solution but American culture is roundly refused to talk about it.

Do you see how this applies to the rise in antisemitism in America? 380% rise!

America's unconditional support of the Zionist regime has now made their situation much, much worse.

Texas GOP rejects banning members who ‘espouse or tolerate antisemitism’ and deny Holocaust​

You shouldn't live in Texas if that bothers you. I was asking about your Federal representatives - the ones that have an impact on all of us. Their antisemitism has been made crystal clear since October 7th

Your party cannot agree that the rape of Jewish women is a bad thing. Gott in Himmel.

Americans are conditioned to accept war as the answer to all of their problems White. It used to work but now America is running up against some opposing superpower roadblocks.

There's a solution but American culture is roundly refused to talk about it.

Do you see how this applies to the rise in antisemitism in America? 380% rise!

America's unconditional support of the Zionist regime has now made their situation much, much worse.
BS. We have always face up against opposing superpowers. Try again.

You shouldn't live in Texas if that bothers you. I was asking about your Federal representatives - the ones that have an impact on all of us. Their antisemitism has been made crystal clear since October 7th

Your party cannot agree that the rape of Jewish women is a bad thing. Gott in Himmel.
I live in Tennessee. Just what TN Representative or Senator are you referring to? The thread is about:

Shut down debate? We love when you dig your own grave with the nonsense you post.

It's just hilarious that you cite a dinner Trump had five years ago in the week that a leader in your party condones rape of Jewish women, the leader of you party refuses to call her out for her antisemitism, and your party cannot agree that the rape of Jewish women is a bad thing.
Rape is a bad thing. Murder is a bad thing. Is it a bad thing when Israel does it ? I suspect that your concern does not stretch that far.

I see that magnus has a similar thread sent downstairs. I have no idea why and I doubt that he does either.

Rape is a bad thing. Murder is a bad thing. Is it a bad thing when Israel does it ? I suspect that your concern does not stretch that far.
More than happy to hear your evidence of IDF soldiers gang raping and murdering Palestinian women as your pal Jaypal intimated.

I live in Tennessee. Just what TN Representative or Senator are you referring to? The thread is about:

Has your legislature in TN banned any members for their antisemitism?

And you are invited to join in condemnation of the "Squad". Look them up.
Quotes I have seen from these guys seem pretty normal. I havent seen them condoning rape. I doubt that is the case.
Are you familiar with the chant "Jews will not replace us"? it was popularised by Nick Fuentes a friend of trump and the GOP in Texas.

BS. We have always face up against opposing superpowers. Try again.
Yes, but I'm not debating that.
Now America has run up against some superpowers that can't be dealt with by a war. China and Russia.

But in different ways. I'll start with Russia. The brilliant American plan of a proxy war with the intent to destroy Russia has failed. There doesn't appear to be any other solution.

And gaining superiority over China is stalemated and promising to become worse for America.

Only cooperation can provide a solution but America refuses to even talk about it.

And fwiw, America's support of Netanyahu's Zionist regime has run into big trouble.

More than happy to hear your evidence of IDF soldiers gang raping and murdering Palestinian women as your pal Jaypal intimated.
15k palestinians murdered by the IDF over the last few weeks.Many more over the years. Why do you deny this ?

Quotes I have seen from these guys seem pretty normal. I havent seen them condoning rape. I doubt that is the case.
Are you familiar with the chant "Jews will not replace us"? it was popularised by Nick Fuentes a friend of trump and the GOP in Texas.
The political right in Texas is obviously guilty and quite proud of it amongst themselves.

But they don't want to be told about it by others!

I don't see a lot of condemnation of the Squad in there.

Forum List

Back