Texas GOP rejects banning members who ‘espouse or tolerate antisemitism’ and deny Holocaust

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me. They are tying themselves in knots over this. This is surely a straightforward proposition for decent people. They took an actual vote over this.

Once again Trumps dining friend Nick Fuentes is at the heart of the problem.

The Texas GOP seems to want to support Israel but only up to a certain point. It must be confusing to folk who lack conservative values.

This is the thing to remember. The right hates jews. But they hate muslims even more. So let the jews kill the muslims and then deal with the Jews. Simples.

Of course Holocaust denial is not something that decent people like me consider to be part of civilised discourse. Maybe its a conservative thang.

True conservatives are not Zionist Fascists...

True conservatives understand basic math and science and know Israel/Zionism are not allies or good for Americans and America. JUST THE OPPOSITE.

Dear me. They are tying themselves in knots over this. This is surely a straightforward proposition for decent people. They took an actual vote over this.

The Texas GOP seems to want to support Israel but only up to a certain point. It must be confusing to folk who lack conservative values.

This is the thing to remember. The right hates jews. But they hate muslims even more. So let the jews kill the muslims and then deal with the Jews. Simples.

Of course Holocaust denial is not something that decent people like me consider to be part of civilised discourse. Maybe its a conservative thang.
Where do you come up with this crap.

This is their standard wink and nod, like GOP invitationals of the last few years, after living with the Orange Jesus as their standard-bearer. They no longer really disapprove of anti-semitists, racists or any others that practice disgusting general discriminating hate groups as they welcome their votes and leadership into their ranks. When you are the little tent, you'll take any vote you can get and easily tolerate the intolerable.

This is their standard wink and nod, like GOP invitationals of the last few years, after living with the Orange Jesus as their standard-bearer. They no longer really disapprove of anti-semitists, racists or any others that practice disgusting general discriminating hate groups as they welcome their votes and leadership into their ranks. When you are the little tent, you'll take any vote you can get and easily tolerate the intolerable.
Who knew that conservatives and republicans were in total control of college campuses?

It would be easier for them if they condemned this and disassociated themselves from it. That shouldnt be difficult really.

Are you kidding? The Dems in the House can't agree on whether or not rape of Jewish women is bad.

But keep your focus on Trump - the real threat. You guys are a hoot.

I can't think of any elected republican who is against helping Israel fight Hamas terrorists....
But I do know hundreds of elected democrats that don't want to help Israel.... some in our federal government....

It would be easier for them if they condemned this and disassociated themselves from it. That shouldnt be difficult really.
You cannot hope to cling to power against the general electorate unless you can win a few in gerrymandered districts, just to have people in position to disrupt. Remember, they still have a working representative republic to tear down.

Can you pick a horse and stay on it? Either you want the Republicans to back Israel or you don't.

Orange Jesus Is better than a biden Satanist

The Democrats are indeed screwed up, but they are not wanting to end our history as a democratic representative republic, unlike trump and the radical trumper party.
Neither do repubs

Conservatives were gang raped by ballot box stuffing libs

Forum List

Back