Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ‘You Don’t Want to Go There, Buddy!’

He was out of line for trying to assert that "contempt" is not important to Holder, he was being disrespectful toward Holder by trying to assert something that has no real merit.

Your last three sentences reflect they type of mental midget that you are. Thanks for the laugh clown. :lol:

Holder was held in contempt because he refused to cooperate with a Congressional investigation into who ultimately signed off on a program that allowed thousands of assault weapons to be transported into Mexico by known criminals with drug cartel connections. These weapons are still turning up at crime scenes in Mexico.

Why is that not important to you? Why would this administration, after unequivocally denouncing Bush for doing it, invoke executive privilege to protect the people responsible for this?

Are you really that partisan?

What was the final disposition of those contempt charges? Was he indicted? I didn't know Bush did the same thing, were the Republicans outraged by it then, did they hold a Congressional investigation into it?

Why invoke Executive Privilege? Who has been held responsible? Was the initial program ended during Bush's tenure?

You're dealing with people unable to get beyond "my team good, other team stinks." So anything their team does is good as long as it sticks it to the other team.
Yes, we've come down to this.

Says one of the most partisan people here. Grade-A hypocrisy. Look at your posts, your avatar--do you understand why what you just posted is laughable? :lol:
Fuck you. I'm hardly partisan. I just look at the facts.

Your posts speak for themselves. Don't sit there and claim you are above partisanship and insult people when everything you post screams partisan.

"I'm hardly partisan", you just never, ever disagree with the DNC--Right.

Says one of the most partisan people here. Grade-A hypocrisy. Look at your posts, your avatar--do you understand why what you just posted is laughable? :lol:

Your posts speak for themselves. Don't sit there and claim you are above partisanship and insult people when everything you post screams partisan.

I disagree with the Dems all the time. Because they are wrong. Because their policies suck. Because their policies have been demonstrated failures. Because they lie constantly. Because they cheat constantly. Because they change the rules to their own benefit. Because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the planet.
But not because I am partisan. I also criticize the GOP, esp when they start to act like Dems.

He was out of line for trying to assert that "contempt" is not important to Holder, he was being disrespectful toward Holder by trying to assert something that has no real merit.

Your last three sentences reflect they type of mental midget that you are. Thanks for the laugh clown. :lol:

Holder was held in contempt because he refused to cooperate with a Congressional investigation into who ultimately signed off on a program that allowed thousands of assault weapons to be transported into Mexico by known criminals with drug cartel connections. These weapons are still turning up at crime scenes in Mexico.

Why is that not important to you? Why would this administration, after unequivocally denouncing Bush for doing it, invoke executive privilege to protect the people responsible for this?

What was the final disposition of those contempt charges? Was he indicted? I didn't know Bush did the same thing, were the Republicans outraged by it then, did they hold a Congressional investigation into it?

Fast and Furious is a completely different ATF operation. How many guns have turned up at crime scenes in Mexico and US from Operation Wide Receiver--which actually began and ended under Bush?

How many guns from Operation Fast and Furious, which began and ultimately ended under Obama, have turned up at crime scenes in Mexico and the US?

I disagree with the Dems all the time. Because they are wrong. Because their policies suck. Because their policies have been demonstrated failures. Because they lie constantly. Because they cheat constantly. Because they change the rules to their own benefit. Because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the planet.
But not because I am partisan. I also criticize the GOP, esp when they start to act like Dems.

Laughable. You are a joke.

Translation: You are right, I have no response.

you shouldn't be when you take a party's side over your country and your fellow countrymen and women...
I call that shamful

I agree with you! That description fits a lot of people on this forum and in the political forum as well. I CERTAINLY have no party loyalty, I vote for and support who I agree with and like. It's amazing that you would post the above to me, but have thusfar show your disdain for some of your fellow "conservatives" and republicans who have said things about Holder like "Big Nig" as well as some of the other racially charged comments regarding Holder on this thread.

Those people might as well as said "How dare that ****** talk back to a White Man!". That's the message some of your fellow conservatives and republicans are projecting, yet again you so far haven't addressed those comments now, have you? :lol:

Nor should he. Nor am I going to try and denigrate you by digging up hateful and ignorant comments leftists make on the board. Now concentrate, think hard--why would that be unfair? Why would that be not actually making a point at all?

The message conservatives have is why has this administration invoked Executive Privilege to keep the identity of those at the Justice Department that signed off on state-sanctioned international gun trafficking of assault weapons--still being found at homicides in Mexico--to drug cartels from being discovered.

Pull your head out of your ass, try to resist the temptation to invoke race in this and answer that question.

Why are you okay with this administration protecting those responsible for Fast and Furious? Why do you not care about the Mexicans being murdered with those guns.

It's like you and the liberals on this board are saying "fuck those spics"--see how ignorant your arugment is?

Nor should he what? How would bringing up what other people say, denigrate me?

Is it illegal for them to invoke Executive Privilege, if so is it being bought before the courts? It wasn't "state sanctioned trafficking", it was most likely a sting operation that went wrong. You should get your head out of your ass before telling someone to get their out of theirs. :lol:
I didn't "invoke race", your cohorts are the ones who injected "race" into this conversation. People like you , like to try to tell people what they think with your ignorant and "accusatory" statements. Where did I state that I was "ok" with the Administration ALLEGEDLY protecting the people responsible for "Fast and Furious"? Where did I state that I didn't care about "the Mexicans getting killed with those guns"? Where did I say "fuck those spics"? See, that's how people like you are; you make stupid and damning assertions with NOTHING to back it up, you are a bunch of MORONS with a chip on your shoulders (for whatever reason......) and have basically nothing but baseless assertions, innuendos, and inaccurate generalizations as your "weapons". Clowns!

I agree with you! That description fits a lot of people on this forum and in the political forum as well. I CERTAINLY have no party loyalty, I vote for and support who I agree with and like. It's amazing that you would post the above to me, but have thusfar show your disdain for some of your fellow "conservatives" and republicans who have said things about Holder like "Big Nig" as well as some of the other racially charged comments regarding Holder on this thread.

Those people might as well as said "How dare that ****** talk back to a White Man!". That's the message some of your fellow conservatives and republicans are projecting, yet again you so far haven't addressed those comments now, have you? :lol:

Nor should he. Nor am I going to try and denigrate you by digging up hateful and ignorant comments leftists make on the board. Now concentrate, think hard--why would that be unfair? Why would that be not actually making a point at all?

The message conservatives have is why has this administration invoked Executive Privilege to keep the identity of those at the Justice Department that signed off on state-sanctioned international gun trafficking of assault weapons--still being found at homicides in Mexico--to drug cartels from being discovered.

Pull your head out of your ass, try to resist the temptation to invoke race in this and answer that question.

Why are you okay with this administration protecting those responsible for Fast and Furious? Why do you not care about the Mexicans being murdered with those guns.

It's like you and the liberals on this board are saying "fuck those spics"--see how ignorant your arugment is?

Is it illegal for them to invoke Executive Privilege, if so is it being bought before the courts? It wasn't "state sanctioned trafficking", it was most likely a sting operation that went wrong. You should get your head out of your ass before telling someone to get their out of theirs. :lol:I didn't "invoke race", your cohorts are the ones who injected "race" into this conversation. People like you , like to try to tell people what they think with your ignorant and "accusatory" statements. Where did I state that I was "ok" with the Administration ALLEGEDLY protecting the people responsible for "Fast and Furious"? Where did I state that I didn't care about "the Mexicans getting killed with those guns"? Where did I say "fuck those spics"? See, that's how people like you are; you make stupid and damning assertions with NOTHING to back it up, you are a bunch of MORONS with a chip on your shoulders (for whatever reason......) and have basically nothing but baseless assertions, innuendos, and inaccurate generalizations as your "weapons". Clowns!

You have no clue what you are talking about. You do not have the basic understanding and facts about this issue, yet that doesn't stop you from droning on and on and accuse those of disagreeing with Hold of thinking he's a ******.

You are a hypocrite.

Why invoke Executive Privilege? Who has been held responsible? Was the initial program ended during Bush's tenure?

Why not invoke Executive Privilege? Is it illegal?

Executive privilege - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Translation: You are right, I have no response.

Why don't you try addressing the topic of this thread?

I'll use one of your zingers, Fuck You.

I'll let Obama answer that question

You have no point to make and have demonstrated you are wholly ignorant about this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fast and Furious is a completely different ATF operation. How many guns have turned up at crime scenes in Mexico and US from Operation Wide Receiver--which actually began and ended under Bush?

How many guns from Operation Fast and Furious, which began and ultimately ended under Obama, have turned up at crime scenes in Mexico and the US?
How many?

Is it illegal for them to invoke Executive Privilege, if so is it being bought before the courts? It wasn't "state sanctioned trafficking", it was most likely a sting operation that went wrong. You should get your head out of your ass before telling someone to get their out of theirs. :lol:I didn't "invoke race", your cohorts are the ones who injected "race" into this conversation. People like you , like to try to tell people what they think with your ignorant and "accusatory" statements. Where did I state that I was "ok" with the Administration ALLEGEDLY protecting the people responsible for "Fast and Furious"? Where did I state that I didn't care about "the Mexicans getting killed with those guns"? Where did I say "fuck those spics"? See, that's how people like you are; you make stupid and damning assertions with NOTHING to back it up, you are a bunch of MORONS with a chip on your shoulders (for whatever reason......) and have basically nothing but baseless assertions, innuendos, and inaccurate generalizations as your "weapons". Clowns!

You have no clue what you are talking about. You do not have the basic understanding and facts about this issue, yet that doesn't stop you from droning on and on and accuse those of disagreeing with Hold of thinking he's a ******.

You are a hypocrite.

The person that has no clue would be you. You haven't presented any real facts t the conversation. I didn't say that people who disagree with Holder thought that, I was referring to specific people. One of those people you WRONGLY accused of blindly supporting the DNC is actually one of the people I was referring to. :lol:

Get your head out of your ass FOOL!

Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country.
That's retarded. It's stupid beyond belief. No wonder right wingers believe it to be true. I couldn't make this stuff up.

Gun Laws Obama Has Signed - Business Insider

No where in that article does it support your claim "Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country."
Do I take that to mean you just "make this stuff up?" :lol:

USMB Republicans have explained many times that was what is behind Fast and Furious. There has to be a "reason". If you accuse someone of gun running, there must be a reason. It's simply too, too stupid to think they would be doing it for fun. There has to be a profit somewhere. What do you think it is?
And please, don't say something really ignorant like, "I don't know. I just think they did it".

Simplest reason: plain and simple incompetence.

How many?

Really? You said I have nothing but "baseless assertions, innuendos, and inaccurate generalizations", and you don't even know the simplest of facts about this issue. You have nothing to contribute. Do yourself a favor and do some research before commenting on things.

No where in that article does it support your claim "Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country."
Do I take that to mean you just "make this stuff up?" :lol:

USMB Republicans have explained many times that was what is behind Fast and Furious. There has to be a "reason". If you accuse someone of gun running, there must be a reason. It's simply too, too stupid to think they would be doing it for fun. There has to be a profit somewhere. What do you think it is?
And please, don't say something really ignorant like, "I don't know. I just think they did it".

Simplest reason: plain and simple incompetence.

I don't buy that. Operation Wide Receiver put RFID chips in guns, there were actual attempts to track those weapons. When those attempts failed it was ended. Why would it be started again, with no way of tracking those weapons, and when ATF officials were made aware that those weapons were crossing into Mexico they did not end it.

Fast and Furious was signed off on by someone at the Justice Department, and this administration has done everything it can to protect those individuals.

You have no point to make and have demonstrated you are wholly ignorant about this issue.

You have no point asshole! :lol:

Check that link and see how many times he has used it when compared to his predecessors. Compare it to how many times George Washington used his. Jerk off. :lol:

You are a hypocrite.

The person that has no clue would be you. You haven't presented any real facts t the conversation. I didn't say that people who disagree with Holder thought that, I was referring to specific people. One of those people you WRONGLY accused of blindly supporting the DNC is actually one of the people I was referring to. :lol:

Get your head out of your ass FOOL!

You could at least Google or read the God damned Wikipedia page before posting about something, you simple person you.

Since the end of Operation Fast and Furious, related firearms have continued to be discovered in criminal hands. As reported in September 2011, the Mexican government stated that an undisclosed number of guns found at about 170 crime scenes were linked to Fast and Furious.[54] U.S. Representative Darrell Issa (R–Calif.–49) estimated that more than 200 Mexicans were killed by guns linked to the operation.[55] Reflecting on the operation, Attorney General Eric Holder said that the United States government is "...losing the battle to stop the flow of illegal guns to Mexico,"[56] and that the effects of Operation Fast and Furious will most likely continue to be felt for years, as more walked guns appear at Mexican crime scenes.[57]

In April 2011, a large cache of weapons, 40 traced to Fast and Furious but also including military-grade weapons difficult to obtain legally in the US such as an anti-aircraft machine gun and grenade launcher, was found in the home of Jose Antonio Torres Marrufo, a prominent Sinaloa Cartel member, in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico. Torres Marrufo was indicted, but evaded law enforcement for a brief time.[58][59] Finally, on February 4, 2012, Marrufo was arrested by the Mexican Police.[60]

On May 29, 2011, four Mexican Federal Police helicopters attacked a cartel compound, where they were met with heavy fire, including from a .50 caliber rifle. According to a report from the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, this rifle is likely linked to Fast and Furious.[2]

There have been questions raised over a possible connection between Fast and Furious and the death of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata on February 15, 2011.[61][62] The gun used to kill Zapata was purchased by Otilio Osorio in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas[63] (outside the area of responsibility for the ATF Phoenix field division[64] which conducted Fast and Furious), and then smuggled into Mexico. Congressional investigators have stated that Osorio was known by the ATF to be a straw purchaser months before he purchased the gun used to kill Zapata, leading them to question ATF surveillance tactics[63] and to suspect a Texas-based operation similar to Fast and Furious.[65]

In addition to Otilio Osorio, a Texas-based drug and gun trafficker, Manuel Barba, was involved trafficking another of the guns recovered in the Zapata shooting. The timeline of this case, called "Baytown Crew", shows guns were allowed to walk during surveillance that began June 7, 2010. On August 20, 2010, Barba received a rifle later recovered in the Zapata ambush and sent it with nine others to Mexico. The warrant for Barba's arrest was issued February 14, 2011, the day before Zapata was shot.[66] On January 30, 2012, Barba, who claimed to be working with Los Zetas in illegally exporting at least 44 weapons purchased through straw buyers, was sentenced to 100 months in prison.[67]

On November 23, 2012, two firearms linked to the ATF were found at the scene of a shootout between Sinaloa cartel members and the Mexican military. One of the weapons was an AK-47 type rifle trafficked by Fast and Furious suspect Uriel Patino, and the other was an FN Herstal pistol originally purchased by an ATF agent. Mexican beauty queen Maria Susana Flores Gamez and four others were killed.[68][69]

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have no point asshole! :lol:

Check that link and see how many times he has used it when compared to his predecessors. Compare it to how many times George Washington used his. Jerk off. :lol:

Wow, you can research that, but God forbid you research this issue before pulling things out of your ass. Keep educating yourself, we're making progress.

[ame=http://youtu.be/EupHuUQVzVo]ATF "Superiors" "Giddy" Over Dead Mexicans - Fast and Furious - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back