Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ‘You Don’t Want to Go There, Buddy!’

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I think someone hit a nerve. Holder hasn't cooperated with past investigations and it is frustrating to see someone acting like they are above the law. Holder doesn't want to cooperate and doesn't want to be called up on it. Holder is clearly angry for being reminded of how he refused to turn over documents. He should have complied a long time ago instead of stalling. Yes, Holder, we do want to go there and I hope people stay on this until you do cooperate. It's just amazing how Holder acts indignant for being questioned at all, as if he has a right to ignore the investigators. It's difficult to treat him with respect when he has done nothing to earn it.

In the midst of questions about the Justice Department’s failure to divulge documents about the Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial, Gohmert made a side comment about how the House of Representatives found Holder in contempt in 2012 for refusing to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.

“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general, but it is important that we have proper oversight,” Gohmert said.

“You don’t want to go there, buddy! You don’t want to go there, okay,” Holder shot back.

“I don’t want to go there?” the Texas Republican responded.

“No,” Holder said, leaning forward in his seat.

“About the contempt?” Gohmert asked.

“You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me. I think that it was inappropriate, I think it was unjust. But never think that that was not a big deal to me. Don’t ever think that,” Holder said pointing at Gohmert.

Gohmert reiterated that the Justice Department has still not produced the ‘Fast and Furious’ documents related to Holders contempt charge.

Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ?You Don?t Want to Go There, Buddy!? (Video) | Top Right News

Last edited:
Gohmert is a good man. As the author of Muslim Mafia he should have went for pay dirt. He knows where it is... There are 108 co-conspirators named after charges of guilty were found on all counts..Holyland foundation trials.. yet to this day we are still waiting for the Department of Justice to do their job! When an investigation was done as to why the ball was dropped back in 2009 the truth came out. Eric Holder won't allow it to move forward.

There is a very good reason that Mr. Holder doesn't like Louie Gohmert. He is on the front lines. He's very effective. He doesn't back down.

Think about that for a minute. 108 unindicted co - conspirators named out of the Holy Land Foundation Trial and they are still free as a bird today. Thanks to Eric Holder!

Last edited:
AG: "You may have held me in contempt, but we at Justice take the law very serially!"

Congressman G: "Uhm. You STILL haven't complied with the subpoena, though."

AG: "You don't want a piece of me!"

Congressman G: "Actually, we kinda do."

The use of quotation marks above is for illustrative purposes only. No animals were injured in the creation of this post.

Last edited:
I don't care if he explodes or he doesn't explode. I just want the man to do his job. 108 un-indicted co - conspirators listed by name during the Holy Land Foundation trial and not a single one held accountable? Since 2009? Really?!

What's the hold up? Holder! ( no pun intended )

Last edited:
Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country.
That's retarded. It's stupid beyond belief. No wonder right wingers believe it to be true. I couldn't make this stuff up.

Gun Laws Obama Has Signed - Business Insider

The cartels outed them because they didn't trust them. They took it on youtube. Take it up with them, Dean. The gun running is small potatoes compared to the 108 un-indicted Co-conspirators chillin' like villains since 2009 thanks to Holders Holdup on justice. I am not a fan of Eric Holder. He is a classic case of the Peter principle. He's been risen to the level of his incompetency. Sad but true.

I think someone hit a nerve. Holder hasn't cooperated with past investigations and it is frustrating to see someone acting like they are above the law. Holder doesn't want to cooperate and doesn't want to be called up on it. Holder is clearly angry for being reminded of how he refused to turn over documents. He should have complied a long time ago instead of stalling. Yes, Holder, we do want to go there and I hope people stay on this until you do cooperate. It's just amazing how Holder acts indignant for being questioned at all, as if he has a right to ignore the investigators. It's difficult to treat him with respect when he has done nothing to earn it.

In the midst of questions about the Justice Department’s failure to divulge documents about the Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial, Gohmert made a side comment about how the House of Representatives found Holder in contempt in 2012 for refusing to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.

“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general, but it is important that we have proper oversight,” Gohmert said.

“You don’t want to go there, buddy! You don’t want to go there, okay,” Holder shot back.

“You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me. I think that it was inappropriate, I think it was unjust. But never think that that was not a big deal to me. Don’t ever think that,” Holder said pointing at Gohmert.

Gohmert reiterated that the Justice Department has still not produced the ‘Fast and Furious’ documents related to Holders contempt charge.

Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ?You Don?t Want to Go There, Buddy!? (Video) | Top Right News

Good for Holder, that asshole gomert was out of line.

The Eric Holder we all know
$PUPPET.jpg

Go ahead and be outraged at a comment. I am more outraged at the actions of Holder and others because they came up with programs that got people killed and now they refuse to own up to it. Holder has been out of line numerous times by his actions and refusal to cooperate with investigations.

Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country.
That's retarded. It's stupid beyond belief. No wonder right wingers believe it to be true. I couldn't make this stuff up.

Gun Laws Obama Has Signed - Business Insider

No where in that article does it support your claim "Republicans believe that Obama and Holder wanted to run guns to Mexico so Mexicans would kill Americans and then Obama and Holder could ban guns in this country."
Do I take that to mean you just "make this stuff up?" :lol:

Go ahead and be outraged at a comment. I am more outraged at the actions of Holder and others because they came up with programs that got people killed and now they refuse to own up to it. Holder has been out of line numerous times by his actions and refusal to cooperate with investigations.
I'm not outraged. I don't know what you are specifically referring to regarding his alleged refusal to cooperate.

I'm not outraged. I don't know what you are specifically referring to regarding his alleged refusal to cooperate.

Did you bother to read the fucking post? Holder is still refusing to turn over documents from FnF. He is still under contempt for this.
Holder needs to be impeached and removed. Then jailed. Probably executed as well.

Easy there on Louie. He's got chutzpah. I like him. If Holder can't handle the heat he can resign. He'll be doing the world a favor. Imo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back