Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ‘You Don’t Want to Go There, Buddy!’

Fast and Furious is a completely different ATF operation. How many guns have turned up at crime scenes in Mexico and US from Operation Wide Receiver--which actually began and ended under Bush?

How many guns from Operation Fast and Furious, which began and ultimately ended under Obama, have turned up at crime scenes in Mexico and the US?
How many?

Really? You said I have nothing but "baseless assertions, innuendos, and inaccurate generalizations", and you don't even know the simplest of facts about this issue. You have nothing to contribute. Do yourself a favor and do some research before commenting on things.

No, I asked you a question and you and once again you only answer me with a bunch of silliness, I'll ask you again; how many?

300 weapons, equipped with RFID chips, were allowed to 'walk' under Operation Wide Receiver.

Over 2,000 weapons, without any means of tracking, were given to known criminals and officers were told to stand down when those weapons crossed into Mexico.

Wide Receiver was shut down in 2007, two years before Fast and Furious.

During Wide Receiver, the Mexican government was made aware and participated in the operation. Fast and Furious kept Mexican officials, who were furious--get it furious?--when they learned of the operation.

How many?

Really? You said I have nothing but "baseless assertions, innuendos, and inaccurate generalizations", and you don't even know the simplest of facts about this issue. You have nothing to contribute. Do yourself a favor and do some research before commenting on things.

No, I asked you a question and you and once again you only answer me with a bunch of silliness, I'll ask you again; how many?

Mexican police said... -Mexico arrested Jose Antonio Torres Marrufo, the reputed enforcer for the Sinaloa drug cartel. - latimes.com

Gun trafficking: Family of U.S. agent slain in Mexico demands to know source of guns - Los Angeles Times

Slain ICE agent's family still searching for answers - Houston Chronicle

Straw purchaser of guns pleads guilty in Dallas; defendant linked to Zapata death - Brownsville Herald: Valley

Feds name 4 suspects linked to Fast and Furious » Anderson Independent Mail

They gave up more than enough paper work, nothing is good enough for Issa and a few other bought off House Pubs who are no longer even listened to by rational people...for hater dupes only lol...

You do understand that your posts make you seem like you have the intellect of a four year old, right?

You have never, ever written one substantive or thoughtful post. It is all the same childish, repetitive comments--regardless of the topic. You never contribute anything to the conversation.

Please stop insulting four-year-olds by comparing Frankie the Human Spambot to them.

How many?

Of the 2,000 assault weapons allowed to be transported across an international border--which according to you is not state-sanctioned gun trafficking--740 have been recovered.

You can do math correct?

Those thousands of assault weapons, the untold number of deaths--NO ONE has been held responsible for authorizing Operation Fast and Furious. This administration has invoked Executive Privilege to protect those responsible, why?

The bizarre thing about this case is: why? Why was a failed ATF operation reopened, stripped of all tracking precautions, and more than quadrupled in size and scope?

Why would rational, law enforcement officials allow thousands of assault weapons to be purchased by known criminals and trafficked across the border with NO WAY OF TRACKING THEM?

THAT is why this administration has done everything it can to hinder the investigation. THAT is why NO ONE has been held responsible.

Why don't you try addressing the topic of this thread?

I'll use one of your zingers, Fuck You.

Yeah, tells me you didnt bother to read the thread. Like where I posted on the topic.
Blow it your ass.

Yet another insightful post.

Yes it was. The insight is that you shoot your mouth off without bothering to check. I made several posts on the topic. Go get an adult to read them to you. You might learn something.

Yeah, tells me you didnt bother to read the thread. Like where I posted on the topic.
Blow it your ass.

Yes it was. The insight is that you shoot your mouth off without bothering to check. I made several posts on the topic. Go get an adult to read them to you. You might learn something.

"fuck you" "blow it your ass"--really deep, insightful stuff.

I'll ask you: those thousands of assault weapons, the untold number of deaths--NO ONE has been held responsible for authorizing Operation Fast and Furious. This administration has invoked Executive Privilege to protect those responsible, why?

Gohmert had his ass handed to him the first time he attacked the AG & got it handed to him AGAIN after attacking the AG. Wonder if he learned his lesson???

Except, of course, Gohmert didn't have his ass handed to him at all, either time.

Dottie, Dottie, Dottie. Your delusions are worrisome.

Amusing. But kind of overly prolonged.

Seek help.

I think someone hit a nerve. Holder hasn't cooperated with past investigations and it is frustrating to see someone acting like they are above the law. Holder doesn't want to cooperate and doesn't want to be called up on it. Holder is clearly angry for being reminded of how he refused to turn over documents. He should have complied a long time ago instead of stalling. Yes, Holder, we do want to go there and I hope people stay on this until you do cooperate. It's just amazing how Holder acts indignant for being questioned at all, as if he has a right to ignore the investigators. It's difficult to treat him with respect when he has done nothing to earn it.

In the midst of questions about the Justice Department’s failure to divulge documents about the Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial, Gohmert made a side comment about how the House of Representatives found Holder in contempt in 2012 for refusing to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal.

“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general, but it is important that we have proper oversight,” Gohmert said.

“You don’t want to go there, buddy! You don’t want to go there, okay,” Holder shot back.

“I don’t want to go there?” the Texas Republican responded.

“No,” Holder said, leaning forward in his seat.

“About the contempt?” Gohmert asked.

“You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me. I think that it was inappropriate, I think it was unjust. But never think that that was not a big deal to me. Don’t ever think that,” Holder said pointing at Gohmert.

Gohmert reiterated that the Justice Department has still not produced the ‘Fast and Furious’ documents related to Holders contempt charge.
Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ‘You Don’t Want to Go There, Buddy!’

Eric Holder Explodes at GOP Rep: ?You Don?t Want to Go There, Buddy!? (Video) | Top Right News
HOLDER has no business being AG. Charges are being brought up against Lois Lerner by the House. Any BET that AG Holder won't persue it?

OF COURSE AG Holder wouldn't pursue any contempt citation authorized by the House against anybody in the Obumbler Administration.

Too bad modern American Congress lacks the intestinal fortitude required to order the Sgt. at Arms of the United States House of Representatives to arrest her and bring her in and put her in a cell in the bowels of Congress.

And yes, that is a possibility.

And yes, they DO lack such intestinal fortitude.

OF COURSE AG Holder wouldn't pursue any contempt citation authorized by the House against anybody in the Obumbler Administration.

Too bad modern American Congress lacks the intestinal fortitude required to order the Sgt. at Arms of the United States House of Representatives to arrest her and bring her in and put her in a cell in the bowels of Congress.

And yes, that is a possibility.

And yes, they DO lack such intestinal fortitude.
Yep. Criminal enterprise...Obama/AG Holder...AND for you Leftist freaks? That MEANS I think Obama and Holder ARE criminals.

I'll ask you: those thousands of assault weapons, the untold number of deaths--NO ONE has been held responsible for authorizing Operation Fast and Furious. This administration has invoked Executive Privilege to protect those responsible, why?

Because they are hiding their criminal incompetence that led to the death of one American agent. Duh.

Because they are hiding their criminal incompetence that led to the death of one American agent. Duh.
And about 250ish Mexicans.

Forum List

Back