Are There ANY Democrats That The USMB RWers Like?

Or at least believe are not "far LW nutjobs?"

If so, list them.

It not, then why not?

The ones you call "blue dog" Democrats are the least offensive.

I like John Kennedy and Robert Kennedy on SOME of their thinking.

Alas, they are no more.

There were a few others.

About the only one I could tolerate is Juan Williams.
He's not a politician.

And I know why you like him, because he genuflects to Bill O'Reilly and the rest of the RW mod squad over at theFOXNEWS.

Or at least believe are not "far LW nutjobs?"

If so, list them.

It not, then why not?

I like Ron Wyden. He had a better health care reform plan than Obama, and he got royally screwed by his party.

He is also the one out there kicking the NSA in the nuts for spying on Americans.

I like Lieberman, Zell Miller was OK, I like Carter, he wasn't a very good POTUS but he's a nice man, his son is a corrupt crook though. I like Clinton too. He's in it for himself, but he realized that if he screwed the country over too much he would lose as well. I wouldn't trust him with my daughter though. Ben Nelson is OK, hell most Democrats are OK. It's the ones at the high levels who are trouble. Reid is one of the most corrupt politicians out there.

Ben Nelson sold his Obamacare vote.

I like Lieberman, Zell Miller was OK, I like Carter, he wasn't a very good POTUS but he's a nice man, his son is a corrupt crook though. I like Clinton too. He's in it for himself, but he realized that if he screwed the country over too much he would lose as well. I wouldn't trust him with my daughter though. Ben Nelson is OK, hell most Democrats are OK. It's the ones at the high levels who are trouble. Reid is one of the most corrupt politicians out there.

Forum List

Back