Enough of this transgender nonsense.

I don't think screwing around with their hormones and macabre surgery is the answer. I think the answer is intensive psychiatric treatment. For these "doctors" to be recommending and giving out hormones to children who do not have a genetic disorder and who have healthy and normally functioning body parts . . . that is sooo unethical.
Therapy is normal for these kids, don't worry about it.

What you want is for someone to stand them naked before a mirror and say see, you're a boy. That's great unles their mind says that's not true.

The true sex organ, the true gender organ, is the brain. Over time that, not the body, tells you who you are.

you are a victim of psychobabble. Sex is determined by anatomy, not thoughts.

This whole thing is a pile of bullshit, created to take us off of the real failures of Obama and the corruption of the hildebeast. Those assholes would have us revise our entire culture so that a few hundred people with mental illness don't get their feelings hurt.

This is bullshit, total unadulterated bullshit.
If sex is determined by anatomy, how come we have babies we have to pick a sex for?

And how come we have toddlers who are transsexual? What's in the underpants doesn't always match a simple A or B choice.

Vanilla, chocolate, and what do you know, strawberry.

Those "babies" have a genetic abnormality.

Toddlers are not "transsexual" . . . they are confused and most likely are the products of abuse. Toddlers don't think about those kinds of things!!!

I don't think screwing around with their hormones and macabre surgery is the answer. I think the answer is intensive psychiatric treatment. For these "doctors" to be recommending and giving out hormones to children who do not have a genetic disorder and who have healthy and normally functioning body parts . . . that is sooo unethical.

What you want is for someone to stand them naked before a mirror and say see, you're a boy. That's great unles their mind says that's not true.

The true sex organ, the true gender organ, is the brain. Over time that, not the body, tells you who you are.

The same as an anorexic, eh? There are legitimate treatments that work for these types of disorders without screwing with mother nature.
It's not the same but therapy is appropriate in all cases, just not the but you can't be transgender, which isn't true.

I saw a dog shit in a catbox, he thinks he is a cat. Please help him-----------he is so confused and his feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings are hurting. Society must take care of species confused animals -------------- this is just terrible.:2up::2up::2up:
What problem does a dog thinking it's a cat cause you?

Same as a transgendered child, none.

It causes problems when your agenda ruins lives. What if these children decide when they are 25 or 30 that they made a HUGE mistake? Too late, you've ruined their lives.

The same as an anorexic, eh? There are legitimate treatments that work for these types of disorders without screwing with mother nature.
It's not the same but therapy is appropriate in all cases, just not the but you can't be transgender, which isn't true.

It is a body dysmorphic disorder, like anorexia.

This whole thing is a pile of bullshit, created to take us off of the real failures of Obama and the corruption of the hildebeast. Those assholes would have us revise our entire culture so that a few hundred people with mental illness don't get their feelings hurt.

If sex is determined by anatomy, how come we have babies we have to pick a sex for?

And how come we have toddlers who are transsexual? What's in the underpants doesn't always match a simple A or B choice.

Toddlers are not "transsexual" . . . they are confused and most likely are the products of abuse. Toddlers don't think about those kinds of things!!!
They don't think, they know, and play with the toys that fit best.

And it's not always genetics that make one intersexed. It's often congenital, you simply develop that way. No matter, we still, usually, pick a gender for them. What if we pick wrongly?

There are more than two sexes, and way more than two genders. Just like orientation, it can get complicated to stop thinking of it simplistically.

It's a lot more complicated. Just like you can't force an anorexic to eat, you can't force a transgender child to accept what their mind rejects.

It's a lot more complicated. Just like you can't force an anorexic to eat, you can't force a transgender child to accept what their mind rejects.

And that is why you put them in therapy with a licensed professional psychiatrist. Unfortunately, a lot of them are too afraid to speak out against the "bully" club that currently exists in the US. Those would ruin them and their careers with vicious rumors about "hate," etc. Thanks be, there are still some who dare speak out about what unethical and potentially dangerous life-changing surgeries and hormone therapies done on perfectly healthy bodies.

This is a "PC agenda" gone insane. Stop experimenting with children. It is wrong.
No one is experimenting. They are dealing with reality.
Actually giving kids puberty blockers is indeed experimental. The drugs are used off label and their effects on, for example, neurological development and bone development are not known. There is certainly some loss of bone density in the developing bones of these kids, and it is not known if this is reversible, if not these kids will have an increased risk of developing osteoporosis, and of developing that at an earlier age than is commonly the case. Hormones also play a part in the development of the brain. There are a great many other health concerns too.

There is absolutely no reason for men and women to share the same bathroom or showers. A man dressing as a woman doesn't make him a woman. Go for the surgery and change your birth certificate or deal with the fact that you aren't even a poor facsimile of a woman. Women deal with menstruation issues and don't want men in these bathrooms. Men don't want other men in the bathroom with their wives and daughters. The left pushes this bullshit just for political power. Can't wait for the next election and this dumbass to be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(X)Everyone has a right to be stupid. Politicians just abuse it. If we had politicians who just used more common sense and logic, and use less emotionalism and foolishness, and them sucking up to the elite cultural lieberal marxists this transgender chit would not have made it to the starting gate. This is nothing but politically correct madness gone mad.

Enough already. We need a real leader like Donald Trump to put this crap to rest. Hopefully, he will do it. Hey, you never know.

And it's not always genetics that make one intersexed. It's often congenital, you simply develop that way. No matter, we still, usually, pick a gender for them. What if we pick wrongly?

There are more than two sexes, and way more than two genders. Just like orientation, it can get complicated to stop thinking of it simplistically.

Just because a kid likes a certain toy or toys, doesn't mean he or she is transgendered. Good grief! They are just children.

I played with dolls and matchbox cars when I was a kid. Does that mean I'm transgendered? This is crazy stuff. Just crazy. Let these children grow up and let them decide once they are not children anymore. What you people are pushing is insanity.

This is a "PC agenda" gone insane. Stop experimenting with children. It is wrong.
Actually giving kids puberty blockers is indeed experimental. The drugs are used off label and their effects on, for example, neurological development and bone development are not known. There is certainly some loss of bone density in the developing bones of these kids, and it is not known if this is reversible, if not these kids will have an increased risk of developing osteoporosis, and of developing that at an earlier age than is commonly the case. Hormones also play a part in the development of the brain. There are a great many other health concerns too.

Cancer too. Progesterone and estrogen can cause cancer. They have NO idea what kind of long-term effects this could have on developing children.

Just because a kid likes a certain toy or toys, doesn't mean he or she is transgendered. Good grief! They are just children.
I used to play with my brothers toys all the time. Thank god mommy didn't pump me full of drugs.

The Irish Ram said:
Where does it end? To avoid the fascism label, shouldn't we also give the right to unzip and piss from the seat next to you in a theater a go? Who are we to demand that someone miss part of the show and walk to a specified area? Girls, just piss in the seat. You have rights too you know!

Please dear God, bring common sense back...
This will never end.

Here's the problem that will never go away.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Bleeding heart liberals see any minority group's complaint about life as being an opportunity to protest, get on camera, attract vermin like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, propose laws and regulations that allow the whining minority to wear a false cloak of normalcy.

This will never end.

Aside: I once saw a bar that had a urinal trench running along the floor in front of the bar stools. Sorta fits your 'piss at your seat' scenario.

(X)You are right that this may never end. Until the stunned sheeple out there start to think for themselves and not allow the media or the politicians to think and speak for them, this will never end. These sheeple need to wake the hell up, and stop supporting these silly azz programs and agendas and speak out. Let them call you names, take it as a badge of honour. Any time names are thrown at you, you have upset the fools and you have won. Political correctness needs to be dumped in the garbage where it belongs.

Everyone has a right to be stupid. Politicians just abuse it. :badgrin:

Cancer too. Progesterone and estrogen can cause cancer. They have NO idea what kind of long-term effects this could have on developing children.
And blood clots - dvts and pulmonary embolism. Hypertension. The list is endless.

And blood clots - dvts and pulmonary embolism. Hypertension. The list is endless.

And they still kill themselves and suffer from major depression. Because they have a mental illness (the body dysmorphia that I mentioned), and "physical" procedures and hormone therapy is not going to fix it. I think they are inadvertently harming these children and their future lives by messing with their normal biological processes.

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?
This is a faux issue. Not surprising coming from you, the biggest antigay bigot on the forum.
Hardly a faux issue for victims of rape. How considerate of you.
No woman is raped by a MTF transgender. How considerate of you.

Forum List

Back