Enough of this transgender nonsense.

The Irish Ram said:
Where does it end? To avoid the fascism label, shouldn't we also give the right to unzip and piss from the seat next to you in a theater a go? Who are we to demand that someone miss part of the show and walk to a specified area? Girls, just piss in the seat. You have rights too you know!

Please dear God, bring common sense back...
This will never end.

Here's the problem that will never go away.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Bleeding heart liberals see any minority group's complaint about life as being an opportunity to protest, get on camera, attract vermin like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, propose laws and regulations that allow the whining minority to wear a false cloak of normalcy.

This will never end.

Aside: I once saw a bar that had a urinal trench running along the floor in front of the bar stools. Sorta fits your 'piss at your seat' scenario.
The fight could be ended, if you could start dealing with reality?

The reality is how we are born.

I am pretty tolerant of the bullshit with PC edicts, as a musician when I play Christmas music I have to submit a play list when I perform in a publicly funded function or building prior to performance time to get it approved guaranteeing i do not play a song that is offensive to any specially protected groups. I usually wind up performing "My dog Has Fleas" for an hour and a half and get paid and all the food I can eat.

However, when I saw some fruitloop on the news actually insist that people attend a seminar so they can understand the plight of the Transgendered my patience and tolerance ended. Fuck em, i respect them for being human beings but enough of this shit already I do not have to understand thier plight or weird journey.

This is a "PC agenda" gone insane. Stop experimenting with children. It is wrong.
No one is experimenting. They are dealing with reality.
Actually giving kids puberty blockers is indeed experimental. The drugs are used off label and their effects on, for example, neurological development and bone development are not known. There is certainly some loss of bone density in the developing bones of these kids, and it is not known if this is reversible, if not these kids will have an increased risk of developing osteoporosis, and of developing that at an earlier age than is commonly the case. Hormones also play a part in the development of the brain. There are a great many other health concerns too.

Cancer too. Progesterone and estrogen can cause cancer. They have NO idea what kind of long-term effects this could have on developing children.
And blood clots - dvts and pulmonary embolism. Hypertension. The list is endless.

And they still kill themselves and suffer from major depression. Because they have a mental illness (the body dysmorphia that I mentioned), and "physical" procedures and hormone therapy is not going to fix it. I think they are inadvertently harming these children and their future lives by messing with their normal biological processes.
Since I dislosed that I have a trans son my eyes have been opened. How dare you, who doesn't have a trans kid think to speak for them and for parents of trans kids.

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?
This is a faux issue. Not surprising coming from you, the biggest antigay bigot on the forum.
Hardly a faux issue for victims of rape. How considerate of you.
No woman is raped by a MTF transgender. How considerate of you.
You seem to have missed the point when any man who allegedly ids as a woman can use the women's room. Women who have been raped should not be subjected to penises in the ladies room.

No one is experimenting. They are dealing with reality.
Actually giving kids puberty blockers is indeed experimental. The drugs are used off label and their effects on, for example, neurological development and bone development are not known. There is certainly some loss of bone density in the developing bones of these kids, and it is not known if this is reversible, if not these kids will have an increased risk of developing osteoporosis, and of developing that at an earlier age than is commonly the case. Hormones also play a part in the development of the brain. There are a great many other health concerns too.

Cancer too. Progesterone and estrogen can cause cancer. They have NO idea what kind of long-term effects this could have on developing children.
And blood clots - dvts and pulmonary embolism. Hypertension. The list is endless.

And they still kill themselves and suffer from major depression. Because they have a mental illness (the body dysmorphia that I mentioned), and "physical" procedures and hormone therapy is not going to fix it. I think they are inadvertently harming these children and their future lives by messing with their normal biological processes.
Since I dislosed that I have a trans son my eyes have been opened. How dare you, who doesn't have a trans kid think to speak for them and for parents of trans kids.

I am posting facts. The facts are that 40% of them kill themselves postoperatively because cosmetic surgery does not cure this illness. It is also dangerous and can have really terrible side effects, up to and including death, as well as other serious problems. It ruins their future ability to have children if they wish to someday. It is destroying a healthy body.

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?
This is a faux issue. Not surprising coming from you, the biggest antigay bigot on the forum.
You seem to have missed the point when any man who allegedly ids as a woman can use the women's room. Women who have been raped should not be subjected to penises in the ladies room.
I don't buy this reason to bar transpeople from using a toliet.

I am posting facts. The facts are that 40% of them kill themselves postoperatively because cosmetic surgery does not cure this illness. It is also dangerous and can have really terrible side effects, up to and including death, as well as other serious problems. It ruins their future ability to have children if they wish to someday. It is destroying a healthy body.
I am posting facts. At age 18, my son will have surgery. His body, his life, his future and he will do so with the full support of his family.

Sex Change Regret

Just one example here . . .

PTSD from "transition"
Printed with permission from the author. Name withheld by request.

...honestly I wanted the answer to be so simple and wanted to believe them that soon I would be my true self and my problems would go away. I had lived in so much pain for so long that I was desperate...

I was born a male. I have always been androgynous (and in fact, suffer from the real chemical condition known as Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) and never fully developed secondary sex male characteristics in puberty.

In September, 2008, a series of difficult and traumatic life events brought psychotic depression caused by childhood sexual abuse to return to the forefront. I presented as a female for psychological help and therapy. The therapist met with me for a month and had me see a psychiatrist in October, 2008 - I assumed for psychiatric medication. Instead, I discovered that the psychiatrist and therapist had jointly agreed that the real cause of my problems was that I had been born into the wrong body and should really have been female.

I was referred to a urologist of their choosing in November, 2008. My surgery was scheduled in March, 2009, less than 4 months later, without a real life test, without being on hormones. All they did was make me take Finasteride to shut down any possible testosterone activity. In the middle of March, 2009 they had me chopped and mutilated.

Yes, I know, I should have gone running or gotten a lawyer or moved but honestly I wanted the answer to be so simple and wanted to believe them that soon, I would be my true self and my problems would go away. I had lived in so much pain for so long that I was desperate and also prone to depressive and delusional states.

So I had the "unnecessary genitalia surgery" in March, 2009 and in April, 2009, with the urologist's letter, legally "became female" and began taking Estradiol maintenance. Yes, you are reading that right; they waited until after "the surgery" to give me female hormones. So then I rested and waited to feel better, thinking it was just post-operative pain.

In August, 2009, I underwent a neuropsychological evaluation which stated that I had severe self-esteem issues and also had a deficit in reality testing. I kept trying to go to bed and rest and kept thinking it was all an issue of time needed for physical healing. After all, that is one heck of a surgery. This turned into me essentially staying in bed and doing nothing for the better part of year.

I was so depressed! It wasn't until March, 2010, a year after surgery, that I tried to start taking walks around town but ended up having severe panic attacks. These panic attacks got worse through May, 2010, when I landed in an ER for chest pains. By August, 2010, I was acutely suicidal and came very near to ending my own life. Were it not for my wife, I would have.

Also by this time, my appearance had changed to the point where everyone thought I was female and if I said otherwise, even doctors, even OB/GYNs didn’t believe me.

In November, 2010, I had a complete psychotic break and ended up being shuffled around from hospital to hospital until April, 2011. I was put on different antipsychotic drugs and was even diagnosed with schizophrenia. Finally I was drugged up enough that I shut up and stopped trying to tell people what happened to me and I went home.

My wife and I moved out of the Boston area and into a predominantly Catholic community in a different part of the state and have attempted to move on and rebuild life. Oh yes, and I go to therapy every week. But now I see a Catholic therapist who agrees with me that in addition to whatever else was the case, I have severe PTSD from "transition" and from them butchering my postoperative medical and mental health.

Well again, thank you for your compassion for these women. Nice to know youre happy to throw women who've been raped under the bus for 0.03% of the population.

The Irish Ram said:
Where does it end? To avoid the fascism label, shouldn't we also give the right to unzip and piss from the seat next to you in a theater a go? Who are we to demand that someone miss part of the show and walk to a specified area? Girls, just piss in the seat. You have rights too you know!

Please dear God, bring common sense back...
This will never end.

Here's the problem that will never go away.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Bleeding heart liberals see any minority group's complaint about life as being an opportunity to protest, get on camera, attract vermin like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, propose laws and regulations that allow the whining minority to wear a false cloak of normalcy.

This will never end.

Aside: I once saw a bar that had a urinal trench running along the floor in front of the bar stools. Sorta fits your 'piss at your seat' scenario.
The fight could be ended, if you could start dealing with reality?

The reality is how we are born.
How we are born is not how we are at times. Some are not one or the other.

It has come to my attention that my presence on controversial topics like this is undesired. For that reason, I will no longer post about trans anything.

A healthy body is not what matters in the end.

Physician: "I was horribly maimed"
I woke up screaming after my gender surgery. My body was aware of the tragedy and harm that had occurred—it was too bad that my mind did not comprehend the reality. That was in 2005. I had just completed a 15-month period of gender transition at age 45. I thought I was on my way to fulfilling my dreams and destiny of becoming a woman. The truth my body knew was that I was forever horribly maimed, and despite what my deluded mind thought, I was still a man.

How naïve and stupid was I despite being a well-trained physician with nearly two million in the bank. My gender story was the same as most. I felt trapped in the wrong body and thought of little else since age seven. I wanted to be a girl. Girls were so pretty, and so desired and pampered, and I was just a plain vanilla boy who looked and acted ordinary. No one ever made over me—I was just expected to a boy. I became deeply closeted at age nine, and secretly dressed and dreamed of being a girl, but I felt alone, isolated and even crazy.

This was the 1960s and early 1970s; there was no internet or support group; I had not even heard of the terms gay or lesbian, let alone, transgender. It was not until the mid 1970s when I came across an article in Time magazine about a tennis player who changed sex. That was all it took, and I was off to the races with a mission to become a woman.

If I could only go back to the day before my surgery in March of 2005 -- I would run from that surgeon’s knife. I have lived and worked as a surgically altered man trying to play the part of a woman for six years. I spared no expense at trying to make it work. In fact, I spent an estimated $250,000 dollars on various surgeries, and probably at least that amount in clothing and accessories. I took estrogen in every conceivable form. In return, I lost my lucrative job, my family, my social standing, and vital body parts. All for the sake of being true to myself—how tragically laughable.

I had to re-train as a physician and I went from making a half million to 40 thousand dollars a year, despite working 80 hours a week. I went from the ease of being a man, to the hardships of a marginalized person living on the fringes. I had few friends, but I was generally tolerated and people were for the most part polite and accepting to my face. In truth, I was alone and isolated. I was the talk of the town, the butt of jokes, and most everyone could tell that there was something askew about that “woman”. I was six feet two, 145 pounds and had a lilted baritone voice. My attempt at being a member of the softer gender was not working, and I had become no more than a caricature and source of amusement for others. Now I was trapped—I was truly a person in the wrong body.

I am now trying to correct this wrong, and for the first time I have the love and support of a wonderful loving human being. She has done much to educate me about women and who and what they truly are. Chromosomes do matter, and undeniable birth gender should not be altered. As I look around today at men and women who are aging like everyone does, I often wonder about the fantasy of my early thought processes. Did I think I was going to be a beautiful princess living out a fairy tale life forever?

I no longer have to prune and preen in front of a mirror, or wonder about the length of a skirt, or if my make-up looks OK, or if my voice is at the right pitch, and I don’t have to worry about teenagers looking at me and laughing. I am a guy, and I have always been a guy—for this I am thankful.

Well again, thank you for your compassion for these women. Nice to know youre happy to throw women who've been raped under the bus for 0.03% of the population.
Transgender males don't rape.

Britain's youngest sex swap patient to reverse her sex change treatment
Ria.jpg

After all the favorable publicity in the US about children "needing" sex change treatment, it's refreshing to read that it is not "happily ever after." This young person made the decision at age 16-17 to start the transition, and now regrets it only one year later. She has cancelled the operation scheduled for January and halted the hormone treatments.

She (or he) confirms the point I made in my book, Paper Genders. The brain hasn't matured enough to make this decision until the person reaches their mid-20s. So why would we encourage anyone younger to undergo "treatments" with such long-term consequences?

The following is an excerpt from the article (Oct. 29, 2012):

Although Ms Cooper underwent a thorough psychological assessment and counseling at Hull Royal Infirmary prior to starting her sex change therapy she has suffered such torment living as a women that she has tried to commit suicide twice.

She told told the Sunday Mirror: ‘The hormones have made me feel up and down. One minute I feel moody and the next minute I feel really happy.’

‘The night I tried to slash my wrists I’d downed a bottle of Jack Daniel’s and just thought about how alone I am, and how my decision has alienated my family and how I will have to become a boy again to resolve it.’

You can read the entire article here: Daily Mail

Bye folks. A couple people have my email if you ever want to invite back.

It has come to my attention that my presence on controversial topics like this is undesired. For that reason, I will no longer post about trans anything.
Baloney

My guess is that you do not like when someone disagrees with you.

Based on looks. Problem solved.
A lot of trans do a poor job of looking like a woman. So how would that work?
They might be poor at it but the surgeons aren't.

Is that why they have to wear an implant so the slit don't close up because the body thinks it's healing a wound?

And seriously, you think being a woman is just a pair of tits?
No. Being a woman is being a woman in the mind.

Forum List

Back