Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Hardly a faux issue for victims of rape. How considerate of you.
No woman is raped by a MTF transgender. How considerate of you.
You seem to have missed the point when any man who allegedly ids as a woman can use the women's room. Women who have been raped should not be subjected to penises in the ladies room.
I don't buy this reason to bar transpeople from using a toliet.
Well again, thank you for your compassion for these women. Nice to know youre happy to throw women who've been raped under the bus for 0.03% of the population.
Transgender males don't rape.
Like Dhara, you are missing the point. Is this deliberate?

It has come to my attention that my presence on controversial topics like this is undesired. For that reason, I will no longer post about trans anything.
Baloney

My guess is that you do not like when someone disagrees with you.
No, thats not it. I'm fine with disagreement. What's not ok is being told I cannot be myself here.

Transgenderism IS a mental disorder because FEELINGS are not PHYSICAL FACTS. No matter how much a man FEELS like a woman, his cells are filled Y-shaped MALE chromosomes; ergo, a tranny is male at his most basic, molecular level, regardless of surgical/hormonal disfigurement. I don't know what sort of gratification these PC, Obama-fellating-filth get out of pandering to a mental illness that affects only a fraction of 1% of the population. Of course, with Obama himself, it's his way of rebelling against the straight, white males that piece of filth has resented all his life - his writings are filled with jealous, inferiority-complex angst about whites.
We have XX males, and XY females. You're screwed.
I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you flunked biology.

Are you going to post people who were happy with their sex changes? Of course not.

No woman is raped by a MTF transgender. How considerate of you.
You seem to have missed the point when any man who allegedly ids as a woman can use the women's room. Women who have been raped should not be subjected to penises in the ladies room.
Well again, thank you for your compassion for these women. Nice to know youre happy to throw women who've been raped under the bus for 0.03% of the population.
I know what your point is, my point is I don't buy the reason people won't accomodate trans using the bathroom. Reminds me of "white" and "black" facilities.

Transgenderism IS a mental disorder because FEELINGS are not PHYSICAL FACTS. No matter how much a man FEELS like a woman, his cells are filled Y-shaped MALE chromosomes; ergo, a tranny is male at his most basic, molecular level, regardless of surgical/hormonal disfigurement. I don't know what sort of gratification these PC, Obama-fellating-filth get out of pandering to a mental illness that affects only a fraction of 1% of the population. Of course, with Obama himself, it's his way of rebelling against the straight, white males that piece of filth has resented all his life - his writings are filled with jealous, inferiority-complex angst about whites.
Nope, but you did. Google it.

It has come to my attention that my presence on controversial topics like this is undesired. For that reason, I will no longer post about trans anything.
Baloney

No, thats not it. I'm fine with disagreement. What's not ok is being told I cannot be myself here.
How is that? Posters say what they wish to, we, as recipients, have the option to allow that to control us and how we act.

Nope, but you did. Google it.

Baloney

How is that? Posters say what they wish to, we, as recipients, have the option to allow that to control us and how we act.
If a bunch of people tell you to get the fuck out of here you stay for what reason?

I know what your point is, my point is I don't buy the reason people won't accomodate trans using the bathroom. Reminds me of "white" and "black" facilities.
You mean you are convinced that no sick pervs will pretend to be trans and or gender fluid to gain access to the female rooms? Oh well, of course, I guess they will have too much integrity to do that. Silly rape victims for being concerned over such a fantastical idea.

Baloney

If a bunch of people tell you to get the fuck out of here you stay for what reason?
Because I have something I FEEL is important to post or add to a conversation.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:
Actually the ridiculous right is responsible for the ‘restroom’ nonsense, a red herring fallacy contrived by social conservatives in a failed attempt to hide their bigotry toward transgender Americans, and justify disadvantaging them through force of law.

And no one is ‘pushing’ for ‘transgender’ bathrooms, the notion is ignorant idiocy.

The issue concerns rightwing lawmakers seeking to discriminate against transgender Americans for no other reason than who they are, in violation of the Constitution.

Baloney

Think of it like this. You're at a social engagement and you are asked to leave. You leave graciously or you wait for the thugs and cops to force you out.

Baloney

Think of it like this. You're at a social engagement and you are asked to leave. You leave graciously or you wait for the thugs and cops to force you out.
This is not like a "social engagement" imo. This is a place for debate and discussion people will disagree and some will get nasty. My attitude they can leave I will stay.

Baloney

Dhara, please....not this AGAIN, there's at least 20 sections at the forum, different subjects....choose some, it's not healthy to focus ALL of your attention on this one subject.

Alright already. Enough of this transgender nonsense that seems to be the elite lame duck medias pet peeve these days. I look at it this way. If you have outdoor plumbing, than go into a men's washroom. If you have indoor plumbing, than go into a women's bathroom. It makes so much logic and common sense to go this route. Short, sweet and simple. The main question I have to ask is why and who is behind this push for transgender bathrooms nonsense anyway? I guess it is that same old ethnic gang that has this hatred for Christianity, and is trying everything to try and destroy it, Christianity being their main stumbling block and in their way to their new world order of chaos and censorship and the destruction and enslavement of the sheeple, and of all things normal and decent. All this promotion of the gay life style, and gay marriage and gays adopting children is all so unnatural.

"Everyone has a right to be stupid, politicians just abuse it". :biggrin:

You ask the question "who is behind this nonsense?"

The answer is simple. The fag lobby is. Just as many of us stated, once legislation was (literally) passed by the SCOTUS (against the Constitution) , it started that slippery slope that HAS happened. Now, the "rights" of the .03% of population MUST Be accommodated by directive of the supreme leader, and pseudo-college professor.

What's next? "RIghts" for NAMBLA? Beastiality?

Just one more nail in the coffin of this country - in favor of the freaks and perverts.

Baloney

Dhara, calm down, I don't want you to self-destruct, you need to listen and pay attention.

Cancer too. Progesterone and estrogen can cause cancer. They have NO idea what kind of long-term effects this could have on developing children.
And blood clots - dvts and pulmonary embolism. Hypertension. The list is endless.

And they still kill themselves and suffer from major depression. Because they have a mental illness (the body dysmorphia that I mentioned), and "physical" procedures and hormone therapy is not going to fix it. I think they are inadvertently harming these children and their future lives by messing with their normal biological processes.
Since I dislosed that I have a trans son my eyes have been opened. How dare you, who doesn't have a trans kid think to speak for them and for parents of trans kids.

I am posting facts. The facts are that 40% of them kill themselves postoperatively because cosmetic surgery does not cure this illness. It is also dangerous and can have really terrible side effects, up to and including death, as well as other serious problems. It ruins their future ability to have children if they wish to someday. It is destroying a healthy body.
A healthy body is not what matters in the end.

Jesus, yes, true. If only the trans realized that!

No one is responsible to make anyone else feel accepted.

PERIOD

Forum List

Back