Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?
This is a faux issue. Not surprising coming from you, the biggest antigay bigot on the forum.
You would think her concern would be men peeing with little boys?

All those penises together, that's gotta be gay right?

Transgenderism IS a mental disorder because FEELINGS are not PHYSICAL FACTS. No matter how much a man FEELS like a woman, his cells are filled Y-shaped MALE chromosomes; ergo, a tranny is male at his most basic, molecular level, regardless of surgical/hormonal disfigurement. I don't know what sort of gratification these PC, Obama-fellating-filth get out of pandering to a mental illness that affects only a fraction of 1% of the population. Of course, with Obama himself, it's his way of rebelling against the straight, white males that piece of filth has resented all his life - his writings are filled with jealous, inferiority-complex angst about whites.

Based on looks. Problem solved.
A lot of trans do a poor job of looking like a woman. So how would that work?
And do you know why they look so poorly? They were allowed to get hormones until WAY after they needed them. Something you oppose, BTw.

And? You would rather start these macabre procedures on youngsters so that they can NEVER have children and have to still have these "treatments" for the rest of their lives? The best thing to do to help these people is to help them to accept what they were born as. A person's sexuality or gender should not be the most important thing in their lives anyways. That is an unhealthy obsession.

Transgenderism IS a mental disorder because FEELINGS are not PHYSICAL FACTS. No matter how much a man FEELS like a woman, his cells are filled Y-shaped MALE chromosomes; ergo, a tranny is male at his most basic, molecular level, regardless of surgical/hormonal disfigurement. I don't know what sort of gratification these PC, Obama-fellating-filth get out of pandering to a mental illness that affects only a fraction of 1% of the population. Of course, with Obama himself, it's his way of rebelling against the straight, white males that piece of filth has resented all his life - his writings are filled with jealous, inferiority-complex angst about whites.
We have XX males, and XY females. You're screwed.

Based on looks. Problem solved.
A lot of trans do a poor job of looking like a woman. So how would that work?
And do you know why they look so poorly? They were allowed to get hormones until WAY after they needed them. Something you oppose, BTw.

And? You would rather start these macabre procedures on youngsters so that they can NEVER have children and have to still have these "treatments" for the rest of their lives? The best thing to do to help these people is to help them to accept what they were born as. A person's sexuality or gender should not be the most important thing in their lives anyways. That is an unhealthy obsession.
The best thing to do is to help them and treat them decently until they are sure which gender is the best fit.

You could also treat boys and girls as not that different, since they aren't.

I don't think screwing around with their hormones and macabre surgery is the answer. I think the answer is intensive psychiatric treatment. For these "doctors" to be recommending and giving out hormones to children who do not have a genetic disorder and who have healthy and normally functioning body parts . . . that is sooo unethical.

I don't think screwing around with their hormones and macabre surgery is the answer. I think the answer is intensive psychiatric treatment. For these "doctors" to be recommending and giving out hormones to children who do not have a genetic disorder and who have healthy and normally functioning body parts . . . that is sooo unethical.
Therapy is normal for these kids, don't worry about it.

What you want is for someone to stand them naked before a mirror and say see, you're a boy. That's great unles their mind says that's not true.

The true sex organ, the true gender organ, is the brain. Over time that, not the body, tells you who you are.

It's always interesting to me how the typical person tends to think of "transgender people" all being the same.... they're NOT!

Some people are genetic mutations born with both sexual organs.
Some people have a hormonal imbalance that makes them feel more one way or another.
Some men are sexually stimulated by dressing as women.
Some women are sexually stimulated by dressing as men.
Some men feel like women trapped in a man's body.
Some men like molesting children and find it easier dressed as a woman.
Some straight men like being sexually gratified by men dressed as trannies.
Some gay men like having sex with other gay men who dress as women.
Some transgender men look amazingly like women.
Some transgender men intentionally try to not look too much like a woman...
It's the shock value that gets their rocks off.
Some voyeurs and exhibitionists aren't transgendering at all... it's just a great foil.
Some people are mentally ill.
Some people are perverts.

It's always interesting to me how the typical person tends to think of "transgender people" all being the same.... they're NOT!

Some people are genetic mutations born with both sexual organs.
Some people have a hormonal imbalance that makes them feel more one way or another.
Some men are sexually stimulated by dressing as women.
Some women are sexually stimulated by dressing as men.
Some men feel like women trapped in a man's body.
Some men like molesting children and find it easier dressed as a woman.
Some straight men like being sexually gratified by men dressed as trannies.
Some gay men like having sex with other gay men who dress as women.
Some transgender men look amazingly like women.
Some transgender men intentionally try to not look too much like a woman...
It's the shock value that gets their rocks off.
Some voyeurs and exhibitionists aren't transgendering at all... it's just a great foil.
Some people are mentally ill.
Some people are perverts.
And some people confuse transgenderism with everything under the damn sun.

What you want is for someone to stand them naked before a mirror and say see, you're a boy. That's great unles their mind says that's not true.

The true sex organ, the true gender organ, is the brain. Over time that, not the body, tells you who you are.

you are a victim of psychobabble. Sex is determined by anatomy, not thoughts.

This whole thing is a pile of bullshit, created to take us off of the real failures of Obama and the corruption of the hildebeast. Those assholes would have us revise our entire culture so that a few hundred people with mental illness don't get their feelings hurt.

This is bullshit, total unadulterated bullshit.

The same as an anorexic, eh? There are legitimate treatments that work for these types of disorders without screwing with mother nature.

The same as an anorexic, eh? There are legitimate treatments that work for these types of disorders without screwing with mother nature.
It's not the same but therapy is appropriate in all cases, just not the but you can't be transgender, which isn't true.

Who are you to do someone how to live their lives? Fascist much?
Who are you to tell women rape victims they "have to" let men in their private hygiene retreats marked "women" outside the door? Fascist much?
This is a faux issue. Not surprising coming from you, the biggest antigay bigot on the forum.
Hardly a faux issue for victims of rape. How considerate of you.

It's not the same but therapy is appropriate in all cases, just not the but you can't be transgender, which isn't true.

I saw a dog shit in a catbox, he thinks he is a cat. Please help him-----------he is so confused and his feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings are hurting. Society must take care of species confused animals -------------- this is just terrible.:2up::2up::2up:

you are a victim of psychobabble. Sex is determined by anatomy, not thoughts.

This whole thing is a pile of bullshit, created to take us off of the real failures of Obama and the corruption of the hildebeast. Those assholes would have us revise our entire culture so that a few hundred people with mental illness don't get their feelings hurt.

This is bullshit, total unadulterated bullshit.
If sex is determined by anatomy, how come we have babies we have to pick a sex for?

And how come we have toddlers who are transsexual? What's in the underpants doesn't always match a simple A or B choice.

Vanilla, chocolate, and what do you know, strawberry.

I saw a dog shit in a catbox, he thinks he is a cat. Please help him-----------he is so confused and his feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings are hurting. Society must take care of species confused animals -------------- this is just terrible.:2up::2up::2up:
What problem does a dog thinking it's a cat cause you?

Same as a transgendered child, none.

Forum List

Back