Has anyone apologized to Corey or Donald for bashing them over that bitch's hoax that Corey hurt her

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I'm really curious because I've not seen anyone apologize for her bullshit to set up Corey to publicize her new book.

But while setting up all my seedlings I might have missed an apology or two. Anyone got one out there like from Lyin Ted or Megan McCain or a asshole Mark Levin accusing Trump of violence at his rallies?

I'm really curious because I've not seen anyone apologize for her bullshit to set up Corey to publicize her new book.

But while setting up all my seedlings I might have missed an apology or two. Anyone got one out there like from Lyin Ted or Megan McCain or a asshole Mark Levin accusing Trump of violence at his rallies?

Have you thought at all about the capacity any of those folks might have for that sort of thing?

Scam artist Michelle Fields wrongly assumed she could extort hush money from her ridiculous act. Fields should have been charged with filing a false report.

Did Lewandowski apologize for originally lying about the incident?

He never lied. BECAUSE he never remembered pushing a reporter down on the floor. Don't you fucking get it?

If you knuckle sandwich someone you would remember the incident. If you pulled a lying bitch douche bag reporter off her feet in front of Secret Service dudes you would remember the incident.

The incident never fucking happened. So therefore he wasn't lying.

Have you thought at all about the capacity any of those folks might have for that sort of thing?

What? Like the Hillary supporter who pepper sprayed little girls at a Latinos for Trump rally?

Scam artist Michelle Fields wrongly assumed she could extort hush money from her ridiculous act. Fields should have been charged with filing a false report.

If she and her asshole editor boyfriend from the Daily Caller don't back off, Tucker is likely to really be in trouble for continuing to employ that mother fucker. Pardon my french but I am livid about the bullshit they laid on Corey, on the campaign and on Trump.

What? Like the Hillary supporter who pepper sprayed little girls at a Latinos for Trump rally?

I was referring to your list of liars. You really hoped to offend me with an example of the "other" side being equally shitty? Been tryna tell folks that for decades. Different cars, same train headed to the same place.

If she and her asshole editor boyfriend from the Daily Caller don't back off, Tucker is likely to really be in trouble for continuing to employ that mother fucker. Pardon my french but I am livid about the bullshit they laid on Corey, on the campaign and on Trump.

It's the system shoog, the entire system. Figure it out. The system needs you reacting emotionally.

I was referring to your list of liars. You really hoped to offend me with an example of the "other" side being equally shitty? Been tryna tell folks that for decades. Different cars, same train headed to the same place.

Oh I see you are new. Ok. I didn't hope to offend. If I wished to offend you trust me, you'd be reaching for Extra Strength Immodium AD now.

:)

I know both sides do it. That's a no brainer. BUT this one is different. Why? Because this douche bag so called journalist not only lied her ass off in a primary campaign but everyone jumped on her freaking lies and demanded a man lose his job.

And because this bitch is so well connected she almost pulled it off. Fuck her. Fuck her new book and I want to see those supposedly on the conservative side apologize their asses off for joining in on a lie that almost destroyed a man's career.

And she's still out there lying with her boyfriend. That's big why? Because he's the editor of the Daily Caller. That's big why? Because that's Tucker's gig. He better reign in his editor right quick.

It's the system shoog, the entire system. Figure it out. The system needs you reacting emotionally.

I don't react emotionally. I get pissed off and change things.

I don't react emotionally. I get pissed off and change things.

Sure ya do.

Forum List

Back