End of an error 2012 - what will Obama's next job be?

Either next year or five years from now Obama will become a paid public speaker and writer of books like most presidents become. People even occasionally get GWB to come speak for a surprisingly high fee. Obama's speaking tours will earn him a good living for a long time. I also look for him to remain politically active, not sure the right is prepared for an Obama who no longer has to act presidential.

LOL - I think we're prepared.

I don't think there has been a president in my lifetime whose rhetoric has been more partisan and less presidential than Obama's.

We're definitely prepared.

He will continue to tour the earth apologizing to the Muslims for not invoking Sharia Law, reading from teleprompters, writing books (with the help of Marxist ghost writers), lobbying for the overthrow of capitalism and free economy, giving speeches that touch the hearts and minds of all people that consider themselves victims of a competitive system wherein rewards were passed out for hard work rather than mere existence.

He is a fucking Marxist and will always be a fucking Marxist.

Fuck Obama!

Dunno..............from the way a lot of the fringe right wingers have been talking, he's going to ascend from the presidency to the position of anti Christ.

Dunno..............from the way a lot of the fringe right wingers have been talking, he's going to ascend from the presidency to the position of anti Christ.

Ascend?

No, not an anti-Christ.

Just a joke, like Gore or Reich or Krugman. Gesticulating to the choir and affecting nothing.

Last edited:

Right, I am convinced most of them cannot disconnect their partisan rage long enough to properly analyze anything that has to do with him.

Since when did people run for office, especially the highest office in the land, who didn't have a high regard for themselves? :eusa_eh: The irony force is strong in this thread.

He would make an excellent supreme court justice. Taft served as chief justice after being president so it is not unheard of.

He would make an excellent supreme court justice. Taft served as chief justice after being president so it is not unheard of.

Only in your wildest wet dreams.

He would be unconfirmable.

Of course you are assuming that Americans will continue to put up with nothing but obstruction from the republican party.

However you choose to spin Republicans doing what their constituents elected them to do, the fact remains that Obama would be unconfirmable.

What?

Are you mad?

After he completes his job rescuing America in 2017..he would be great on the supreme court cleaning up the mess made by conservatives on our system of Justice.

What?

Are you mad?

After he completes his job rescuing America in 2017..he would be great on the supreme court cleaning up the mess made by conservatives on our system of Justice.

Should I close the door so you can have a little privacy?

How do you think Obama will occupy his time after we vote to retire him?

He will probably work for a union... That or he will leave the country and write a series of anti-American anti-capitalist books which focus on how "horrible" he was treated as president because the American people didn't let the narcissist play dictator.

Highly doubt hes heading back to Chicago.. He has achieved his goal..

The truth is he is not qualified to do anything but that..

He's a fucking mouthpiece - nothing more and nothing less...

Last edited:
How do you think Obama will occupy his time after we vote to retire him?

He will probably work for a union... That or he will leave the country and write a series of anti-American anti-capitalist books which focus on how "horrible" he was treated as president because the American people didn't let the narcissist play dictator.

Highly doubt hes heading back to Chicago.. He has achieved his goal..
And would the present Mayor there let him back there?:lol:

Forum List

Back