Romney/Gingrich/Obama gay marriage issue?

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Gay Marriage Repeal in N.H. Could Cause Problems for Romney, Gingrich, Obama, Christian News

This is bound to get comical... Romney, king of the flip floppers, Newt 'lil Jesus' Gingrich & BHO trying to navigate through this political minefield. My guess is that Romney double speaks, twists, & semantics his way to pleasing both sides of the political issue. BHO in my opinion simply has to let the issue go to the states, as he can afford to do so being POTUS. On the other hand ole 'slow bear' Gingrich has to tackle this one head on as he's a self professed Christian... this in my opinion will not bode well for Gingrich. I say Romney will somehow come out smelling like a rose on this issue. Mitt Romney has a winning ideology that gives him an unusual advantage over others...

"IF YA CAN'T DAZZLE EM WITH BRILLIANCE, BAFFLE EM WITH BULLSHIT."

Anyone care to disagree???

My own opinion...

This issue is becoming increasingly irrelevent and no one really wants to talk about it.

Everyone knows its only a matter of time before the last real barrier- marriage- falls in the courts. Either SCOTUS would uphold Judge Walker's ruling on Prop 8, making it federal, or the court will strike down DOMA, meaning the six states that have legalized will legalize it for the rest of the country.

Forum List

Back