End of an error 2012 - what will Obama's next job be?

He can only complete it if he starts it.

He's got about 350 days to get going !!!

As for the SCOTUS.....good heavens. This guy does not know squat about the USC.

Actually..he knows a good deal about it. Getting rid of torture was in keeping with the Constitution.

Conservatives..eviserate the constitution almost each and every time they get power. George W. Bush was a fine example of that.

What he knows is how to get around it.

In a debate during his senate race, he essentially showed he did not understand the structural nature of the congress.

But you keep telling yourself that.

You know what he also sucks at.....? Finances.

Ah..oh really?

So torture was constitutional? Listening to private communication was constitutional? Arresting people and holding them indefinitely with no charges was constitutional? Invading another country based on a lie was constitutional? Pouring through library and medical records was constitutional? Starting multiple government programs with no way to pay for them was constitutional?

That was Bush. And that's what you guys foisted upon the country. One of the most un-constitutional Presidents in American history.

Yes, I've heard that before.

It's to bad he is such an outstanding example of affirmative action. He is a moron when it comes to the constitution.

What are your credentials, friend? His credentials demonstrate that he'd be able to outmaneuver you easily on any discussion of the United States Constitution, no matter how much you say he doesn't understand the constitution.

And what the hell is this shit about affirmative action? Are you saying he was a constitutional lawyer only because he was black? Fool, please.

His credentials.....you mean like being the worst president in the history of the U.S. (and for only one term thank heavens).

Oh, and I am not your friend.

But, you are an idiot.

Does it bother you that I call you friend, compadre?

So basically you offer nothing to show that he is not educated in Constitutuonal Law. In fact, he was so educated in Constitutional Law that he was able to give lectures on the subject. Not every individual who learns something has the abilities to turn right back around and teach it to others. That requires quite the pool of knowledge to draw upon.

Actually..he knows a good deal about it. Getting rid of torture was in keeping with the Constitution.

Conservatives..eviserate the constitution almost each and every time they get power. George W. Bush was a fine example of that.

In a debate during his senate race, he essentially showed he did not understand the structural nature of the congress.

Ah..oh really?

So torture was constitutional? Listening to private communication was constitutional? Arresting people and holding them indefinitely with no charges was constitutional? Invading another country based on a lie was constitutional? Pouring through library and medical records was constitutional? Starting multiple government programs with no way to pay for them was constitutional?

That was Bush. And that's what you guys foisted upon the country. One of the most un-constitutional Presidents in American history.

Gee, my computer bad....

I am missing the post where anyone claimed that Bush knew anything about the USC. Can you repost it so I can dispute that too.

Or did you intend to, once again, deflect the accusations against President Obama by saying....well, Bush was worse.

Sorry, but they will both go down in history as two of the worst five presidents in our nations history.

Now run along.

What are your credentials, friend? His credentials demonstrate that he'd be able to outmaneuver you easily on any discussion of the United States Constitution, no matter how much you say he doesn't understand the constitution.

And what the hell is this shit about affirmative action? Are you saying he was a constitutional lawyer only because he was black? Fool, please.

His credentials.....you mean like being the worst president in the history of the U.S. (and for only one term thank heavens).

But, you are an idiot.

So basically you offer nothing to show that he is not educated in Constitutuonal Law. In fact, he was so educated in Constitutional Law that he was able to give lectures on the subject. Not every individual who learns something has the abilities to turn right back around and teach it to others. That requires quite the pool of knowledge to draw upon.

This is to good.

In school, we used to say that those who can do, those who can't....teach.

Have a good night.

But, you are an idiot.

This is to good.

In school, we used to say that those who can do, those who can't....teach.

Have a good night.

We already knew your type didn't have respect for teachers.

What else is new?

Oh and don't go... we were just having so much fun. You were just about to clarify how exactly Barack Obama knew nothing about the Constitution.

Well, I guess you know when you've won when the person makes the excuse of leaving right in their post instead of just fucking going to bed.

It does not matter. Obama is fulfilling his duties. After his presidency does come to an end he will join the ranks of one of the many masters you will serve. He will join up with the ranks of Clintons, Bush, Cheney and the other elitists. Just feel fortunate if you are one of the few that will be chosen to serve them. I wish the people would wake the hell up out of their FOX, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS etc. comas and fight for this country and what it is suppose to be. Drop the stupid bullshit and get serious about taking this country back. Research something relevant for Pete sake!

Ah..oh really?

LOL. Obama covered everything Bush did and raised.

But, you are an idiot.

Then why the fuck didn't he practice law??

The guy got a degree then went into full time community organizing..

I'm from Chicago and live in the suburbs and I can tell you the guy has been a disease since 1990...

What type of idiot gets a law degree and doesn't use it???

Obama is the face of affirmative action...

I would put my life on it that Obama couldn't pass the Bar Exam today and would get his ass kicked in any court room back in the 90's when he did have a valid law license..

Besides it's funny how people make a big deal out of Obamas law degree when Ron Paul is a fucking practicing physician..

Yeah thats right - Ron Paul went to school for 12 years so he could become a medical doctor and PRACTICED ...

Obama did nothing...

Herman Cain has a degree in economics...

Last edited:

But, you are an idiot.

Then why the fuck didn't he practice law??

The guy got a degree then went into full time community organizing..

I'm from Chicago and live in the suburbs and I can tell you the guy has been a disease since 1990...

What type of idiot gets a law degree and doesn't use it???

Obama is the face of affirmative action...

I would put my life on it that Obama couldn't pass the Bar Exam today and would get his ass kicked in any court room back in the 90's when he did have a valid law license..

Besides it's funny how people make a big deal out of Obamas law degree when Ron Paul is a fucking practicing physician..

Yeah thats right - Ron Paul went to school for 12 years so he could become a medical doctor and PRACTICED ...

Obama did nothing...

Herman Cain has a degree in economics...

You're from Chicago huh? That must mean you're a reliable source of information on Obama and everything about Chicago! You sound just like my dad's wife. Can't fucking shut up when it comes to anything about Chicago. Gotta be the authority on everything Chicago.

Disease since 1990... give me a fucking break. I know Community Organizing is such a terrible thing in the minds of people like you, but not the world community at large. I know for you it's always "me me me me", but not everybody thinks that way.

Jesus didn't think that way either. Pontius Pilate hated community organizing so much he had to put a stop to that.

Last edited:
You're from Chicago huh? That must mean you're a reliable source of information on Obama!

Disease since 1990... give me a fucking break. I know Community Organizing is such a terrible thing in the minds of people like you, but not the world community at large. I know for you it's always "me me me me", but not everybody thinks that way.

Jesus didn't think that way either.

133879.gif

Ah..oh really?

Gee, my computer bad....

I am missing the post where anyone claimed that Bush knew anything about the USC. Can you repost it so I can dispute that too.

Or did you intend to, once again, deflect the accusations against President Obama by saying....well, Bush was worse.

Sorry, but they will both go down in history as two of the worst five presidents in our nations history.

Now run along.

President Obama has been operating well within the Constitutional guide lines.

Now run along.

Ah..oh really?

Gee, my computer bad....

Now run along.

Now run along.

Yeah I have never seen a president takeover a corporation before...

I would certainly call that a Fifth Amendment violation...

Gee, my computer bad....

Now run along.

Now run along.

Yeah I have never seen a president takeover a corporation before...

I would certainly call that a Fifth Amendment violation...

Are you really a genius?

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian

:lol:

And a fucking Bush too. Your hero.

You're from Chicago huh? That must mean you're a reliable source of information on Obama and everything about Chicago! You sound just like my dad's wife. Can't fucking shut up when it comes to anything about Chicago. Gotta be the authority on everything Chicago.

Jesus didn't think that way either. Pontius Pilate hated community organizing so much he had to put a stop to that.

So you're comparing Obama to Jesus now? Who do you liken Mao to, god?

As far as Obama getting on the SCOTUS, shouldn't he try lower court cases as an actual judge first? And before that, shouldn't he try cases as an attorney? If you think he'd do that, or if he even could do that, you're engaging in some unhealthy self-deception.

So you're comparing Obama to Jesus now? Who do you liken Mao to, god?

As far as Obama getting on the SCOTUS, shouldn't he try lower court cases as an actual judge first? And before that, shouldn't he try cases as an attorney? If you think he'd do that, or if he even could do that, you're engaging in some unhealthy self-deception.

what are the req'ts for being appointed the the SCOTUS? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back