End of an error 2012 - what will Obama's next job be?

He'll run around bragging, telling more lies and being arrogant. He'll get paid for doing so. He'll still hate America.

He's not going out gracefully like W, that's for sure.

You better come up with someone better than what you have so far.

does not seem like much of a challenge to beat Obama does it?
Why are the right wingers having so much trouble finding a candidate to rally behind for over 2 months?

2017 is too far away to envision what Obama will do

Looks like Hillary is a shoe-in for 2017- 2025

Independents won't vote for the thrice- married, pro- amnesty, Freddie Mac employee- Gingrich & he's the flavor of the week this time. There's no one left after him either :eusa_whistle: :clap2:

obama-fried-chicken.jpg

He'll run around bragging, telling more lies and being arrogant. He'll get paid for doing so. He'll still hate America.

I would love to see the new president moments after being sworn in, Put the cuffs on that POS.

You better come up with someone better than what you have so far.

does not seem like much of a challenge to beat Obama does it?
Why are the right wingers having so much trouble finding a candidate to rally behind for over 2 months?

perry can't debate. bachmann is well bachmann, and herman cain gropes.

He's not going out gracefully like W, that's for sure.
He will....

in 2017.

You may be right about the 2017 part, but I don't think about the graceful part. He loves the adulation, attention, and he's an activist.

You have nothing to support the contention that Obama is any more of an attention seeker than any other POTUS. The idea is silly. It is an invented reason for you to dislike the guy.

Either next year or five years from now Obama will become a paid public speaker and writer of books like most presidents become. People even occasionally get GWB to come speak for a surprisingly high fee. Obama's speaking tours will earn him a good living for a long time. I also look for him to remain politically active, not sure the right is prepared for an Obama who no longer has to act presidential.

Forum List

Back