Zone1 Emasculating Black Men

That's what Katt said. Pressured into it. When they are new and don't have the power to say no. It's almost a right of passage. Want to be rich and famous? Then you better do it. It's hollywood emasulating these black men. Then you aren't as afraid of them. You'll like them better after they have lowered themselves and sold out. Trust me, none of them want to do it.

So now it's down to pressured. One or two guys saying it happened to them means all black comedians are "pressured into it"?

That's what Katt said. Pressured into it. When they are new and don't have the power to say no. It's almost a right of passage. Want to be rich and famous? Then you better do it. It's hollywood emasulating these black men. Then you aren't as afraid of them. You'll like them better after they have lowered themselves and sold out. Trust me, none of them want to do it.

Like the DemoKKKrat party they belong to, Hollywood has a long tradition of infantilizing and humiliating black people.

It's just what y'all do.

So now it's down to pressured. One or two guys saying it happened to them means all black comedians are "pressured into it"?
I gave you a long list. And sure the sellouts are going to defend themselves for doing it. I'm glad Katt Williams called it out. Now black actors/comedians won't be forced to emasuclate themselves in order to be accepted by conservatives and Republicans. You "like" Richard Prior. Wasn't that you who said that?

You think Richard Prior WANTED to dress like this?
1706214590370.png

So you're calling them whores for the fame?

I gave you a long list. And sure the sellouts are going to defend themselves for doing it. I'm glad Katt Williams called it out. Now black actors/comedians won't be forced to emasuclate themselves in order to be accepted by conservatives and Republicans. You "like" Richard Prior. Wasn't that you who said that?

View attachment 892992

I think Richard Pryor didn't give a damn.

We are talking comedians, people who denigrate themselves and others for entertainment.

You gave me a list of assumptions that they were first "made" to do something, then "pressured" to do something, based on the opinion of one other comedian.

Like the DemoKKKrat party they belong to, Hollywood has a long tradition of infantilizing and humiliating black people.

It's just what y'all do.
So now at least you will agree making these black men dress like that is emasculating them? As long as white conservatives don't have to take the blame.

This reminds me of how you guys denied that white privilege existed. Until you accidentally admitted that Hunter Biden is the epitome of white privilege.

Or when you point out that confederate slave owners were Democrats. As long as you can absolve yourselves you will admit. Right?

View attachment 892992

Oooooh. Poor victim!

Not like he got richer than sin for doing it, right?

Flip Wilson Martin Lawrence Jamie Foxx Eddie Murphy Shawn and Marlon Wayans in White Chicks; Tracy Morgan and Kenan Thompson and Tyler Perry and a few others. All had to do it in order to make it in Hollywood.

Dave Chappelle notably did not do it. Katt Williams either. Seems like the internet is siding with Katt and Dave on this. Fuck Steve Harvey and Cedric. The true king was Bernie Mack.
Why are you libroids always talking about ancient history?

This thread is about black men.

I'd wear a dress if that's what it took to become rich in Hollywood. It's just weird that's what "they" make black men do in order to be put on the tv in white Americas households. They have to be emasculated. Because you have a fear of black men. Not so much after you get them to wear a dress.

I'd be curious to hear what blacks think. IM2 doesn't talk to me anymore because I'm a white liberal who calls him out too. I still agree with blacks about white racist America. But I also think blacks have to do more for themselves and stop using white racists as an excuse.

Why are you libroids always talking about ancient history?
How long ago did they make Michael Strahan do this? Now we see what it takes for a black man to get a good gig like this. Yea, I'd do it too. We shouldn't make blacks do it. Shouldn't even ask knowing how they feel. And knowing why we make them do it. I do notice Steve Harvey has never done it. He's an exception.

1706215904715.png

I'd wear a dress if that's what it took to become rich in Hollywood. It's just weird that's what "they" make black men do in order to be put on the tv in white Americas households. They have to be emasculated. Because you have a fear of black men. Not so much after you get them to wear a dress.

I'd be curious to hear what blacks think. IM2 doesn't talk to me anymore because I'm a white liberal who calls him out too. I still agree with blacks about white racist America. But I also think blacks have to do more for themselves and stop using white racists as an excuse.

Wow! I thought this thread was about black men.

So now at least you will agree making these black men dress like that is emasculating them? As long as white conservatives don't have to take the blame.

This reminds me of how you guys denied that white privilege existed. Until you accidentally admitted that Hunter Biden is the epitome of white privilege.

Or when you point out that confederate slave owners were Democrats. As long as you can absolve yourselves you will admit. Right?

Absolutely Hollywood emasculates black men. Leftists in general abuse black people as a rule, be it like this, or pressuring black women into killing their children, encouraging black men to abandon the mothers of their children, keeping black kids in shitty public schools, etc.

This is how you people have always treated blacks.

Absolutely Hollywood emasculates black men. Leftists in general abuse black people as a rule, be it like this, or pressuring black women into killing their children, encouraging black men to abandon the mothers of their children, keeping black kids in shitty public schools, etc.

This is how you people have always treated blacks.
Like I said, you will admit America is racist as long as you can pin it on liberals. So you disagree with Nikki Haley when she said America has never been a racist country. Got it.

Like I said, you will admit America is racist as long as you can pin it on liberals. So you disagree with Nikki Haley when she said America has never been a racist country. Got it.

Like all other countries, America has vile racist incidents in it's past. The entire history of the DemoKKKrat party, from it's founding in 1820 by notorious slaver Andrew Jackson, right up until today, where you people are still electing guys in KKK hoods, the DNC is the most racist organization in the history of America. It should have been disbanded decades ago. The way Hollywood treats black people is just a symptom, not the disease. The disease is leftism.

Like all other countries, America has vile racist incidents in it's past. The entire history of the DemoKKKrat party, from it's founding in 1820 by notorious slaver Andrew Jackson, right up until today, where you people are still electing guys in KKK hoods, the DNC is the most racist organization in the history of America. It should have been disbanded decades ago. The way Hollywood treats black people is just a symptom, not the disease. The disease is leftism.
What about the modern day kkk? They work with Trump and Roger Stone.

Forum List

Back