Economy improving

bad news for racists.

Why in hell do you bring out the race card?????????????????????
Nobody mentioned the color of anyone's skin just because they differ in beliefs than you.
You are so ignorant to bring it out like this, TM. REAL racism loses when people like you morph the word for no more than political gain.

The answer to that is easy. Because lies matters IS a racist.

Still pusihing expectations as empirical evidence......expectations usually lead to disappointments. Not that facts or reality matter here.

All smoke and mirrors,you're all screwed ,your living on borrowed money......
So......what's NEW??!!!!

bush_republicard.jpg

Just sayin

f7cb180f53c7__1327605786000.jpg

I guess obama got the gold card while bush just had a normal one huh? ;)

The U.S. economy is expected to improve early this year, though global conditions present a risk, the Conference Board said Thursday as it reported a gain in its index of leading economic indicators.

The private research group’s leading economic index rose 0.4% in December, led by the interest-rate spread. In November, the index rose 0.2%. The LEI’s a weighted gauge of 10 indicators that are designed to signal business cycle peaks and troughs.

]Without easing of qualifications to qualified borrowers of the middle class by the banks, and by the way, thank you very much Dodd/Frank, unemployment numbers at a " true and realistic accounting" and taking control of the unrelenting foreclosure rates we continue to face, and will continue to face as resets on sub-prime mortgages continue, thank you Barny Frank, over the next few years, there is no TRUE recovery in site short term, and there won't be. Remember this; It is always the middle class that pulls this nation out of a recession, and not the rich or the poor.
[/B]
MATSIS

Among the 10 indicators that make up the LEI, seven made positive contributions in December: interest-rate spread, jobless claims, manufacturing hours, stock prices, a new orders index, manufacturers’ new orders for nondefense capital goods excluding aircraft, and manufacturers’ new orders for consumer goods and materials.

the article said it wasnt just future

Economy improving, leading indicators say - Economic Report - MarketWatch

what is the title of the article?

That wasn't me trashing good economic news. That was me explaining why Obama's policies haven't spurred an economic surge or net job growth.

What good news was the below post trashing? It appears it was me just saying why his policies hadn't helped as of september 2011

Why? My Opinion is that he hired a bunch of academics to get ideas from instead of listening to people who work in business. In theory (get it ;)) this is a fine idea and could work but in reality it didn't work.

On top of this, after these advisors' ideas have been showed to fail in other countries and are now failing in our country Obama, through his new jobs plan, wants to double down on the same "solutions" we have been using for over 2 years now with no success.

This video explains it so perfectly.

I Don't Understand with Obama - YouTube

You are confusing criticism of the obama policies which were not succeeding with wanting the country to fail.

You then go on to deny the good economic news that the stimulus worked.

Only right wing hack cons claim it didnt work

Let me ask you 2 questions and maybe you can connect the dots.

How many net jobs +/- have been created/lost under obama's policies?

bls.gov is where I get my information

00a207859124__1327606332000.png

all-employess-private-industry.gif

Now that you see we had net job losses how does that show success?

BLS.GOV shows a net job loss of over 1.5 million jobs under obama (yeah i picked a lower number than reality to make him look bad :lol:)

Do you need the nubmers again?

00a207859124__1327606332000.png

Last edited:
Economists agree: Stimulus created nearly 3 million jobs - USATODAY.com

Eighteen months later, the consensus among economists is that the stimulus worked in staving off a rerun of the 1930s. But the spending's impact was dwarfed by other crisis-fighting tools deployed by the Bush and Obama administrations, including costly efforts to stabilize crippled banks and the Fed's unconventional monetary policy.

Economist say it worked.

ONLY partisan hacks claim it did not

Last edited:
Problem for you is that real estate is still in the gutter. 2011 was a record all time low for new home sales. Sales in general are still pathetic.

The only reason parts of our economy are inching in "growth" is that Republicans have deadlocked what used to be an all Dem congress. Preventing them from continuing to implement policies aimed at destroying our economy, has at least stopped the downward spiral. We're not going to have real growth of any significance until the Dems are thrown out of office, either Congress or the White House or both.

Problem for you is that real estate is still in the gutter. 2011 was a record all time low for new home sales. Sales in general are still pathetic.

The only reason parts of our economy are inching in "growth" is that Republicans have deadlocked what used to be an all Dem congress. Preventing them from continuing to implement policies aimed at destroying our economy, has at least stopped the downward spiral. We're not going to have real growth of any significance until the Dems are thrown out of office, either Congress or the White House or both.

Home sales hit 11-month high | Reuters

WASHINGTON | Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:52pm EST

(Reuters) - Home sales hit an 11-month high in December and the number of properties on the market was the fewest in nearly seven years, pointing to a nascent recovery in the housing sector.

The National Association of Realtors said on Friday existing home sales increased 5 percent to an annual rate of 4.61 million units, with all four of the nation's regions recording gains.

Sales of both multifamily and single-family homes rose.

Economists agree: Stimulus created nearly 3 million jobs - USATODAY.com

Eighteen months later, the consensus among economists is that the stimulus worked in staving off a rerun of the 1930s. But the spending's impact was dwarfed by other crisis-fighting tools deployed by the Bush and Obama administrations, including costly efforts to stabilize crippled banks and the Fed's unconventional monetary policy.

Economist say it worked.

ONLY partisan hacks claim it did not

One more time, are there more or less jobs, overall, today then there were when obama took over?

The facts say there are less jobs today.

How about the US population, did it grow or shrink at the same time? It grew

More citizens + fewer total jobs = no success yet

why do you scrape and scamble to find ways to deny the economy is improving?

Forum List

Back