Biden is LYING about the Economy

I remember her from her days at CNBC. She couldn't cut it there so she decided to become a hack for the conservatives.
I suppose it's only natural for Repubs to start lying about the economy since unemployment is so low.
There will be camps opened at some point just out of necessity. Labor camps. Prison Camps. Concentration Camps. A percentage of the population will be grateful. The law enforcement departments will be nationalized and the worst of them will infect the better ones and it will be sadistic.

There will be camps opened at some point just out of necessity. Labor camps. Prison Camps. Concentration Camps. A percentage of the population will be grateful. The law enforcement departments will be nationalized and the worst of them will infect the better ones and it will be sadistic.

The Left has destroyed that shining city on a hill that Ronald Reagan so eloquently described.

1694769208568.png

You keep hyping a defeated post. Go back and look.,
again, only in your demented mind. Give me the post number you are referring to.

I can just cackle something over and over as you keep doing, but I'm more professional and offer up more intellectually

The Biden administration continues its attack on the consumer, now going after water heaters.

Again, demofks want you to fking SUFFER!!!!!! How many more times must I post it!!! every demofk in here wants americans to suffer.

Open Border
No gas
no stocking of shelves in stores
chaos all over the country,
no victim support--ohio and now hawaii.
etc., fk you name it, they want you and me to suffer for it.

American households' income fell last year as their cost of living jumped higher than it has in over four decades amid soaring inflation and marking the third straight annual decline since the COVID-19 pandemic hit in 2020, according to data from the U.S. Census Bureau.

Market expert warns 'every indicator' says recession is imminent​

pure fact
Inflation is at 0.2% mom, that is the FEDs target.

Biden also has unemployment at a 50 year low and the best labor market in US history

You have nothing but tears.
watch when the FED cuts rates and the economy booms like in 1995, under another democrat.

All our failure and debt and failed wars and crashes are under republicans. All our boom and best times are under democrats.
You have nothing but gaslighting and lies as we are on the precipice of a major collapse.

One of the biggest pieces of shit on this site.

It's going to make Bush's bad stuff look like a piker.

What's wrong with having presidents that do good for Americans, hmm?

People should see this, just mute the retarded music.

Now it takes 2-2 1/2 weeks' worth of work to make your housing cost per month in America.

For over 200+ years that was not the case. Something needs to be done about that.

When I was growing up..as an apprentice, I was taught 1 weeks' worth of work should cover your housing bill.

That still works for me, but it does not for most younger than me these days, and that's wrong. Very wrong. :(

I know local governments jacked the tax rate for rental property 200% or so some years back. I think that's a good place to start.

Next is corporate and bank ownership of single-family homes. I don't remember that being the norm back in the day.

At least not in the massive bulk that they do now, the 2008 crash contributed greatly to that.

There should be a law they can't rent or own them but for a period of time before they have to sell to people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back