Economy improving

fella you will convince someone you care when you can show you care without having to be reminded to pretend you care.

grow up.

Yes you remembered to pretend you care more about country than party.

Good for you

Don't project your own personality and depraved view of politics on to me please.

I want my country to succeed because if it does so do I.

You don't care about this country mister until TM tells you that you can.

fella you will convince someone you care when you can show you care without having to be reminded to pretend you care.

Find a post by me where I said I didn't want the economy to get better......go ahead and prove you are right, i challenge you.

How many times have you trashed good economic news?

Why don't you show me where I did? Go ahead I'll wait and if anyone else is waiting don't hold your breath ;)

Links are fine.

Economy improving, leading indicators say - Economic Report - MarketWatch

The U.S. economy is expected to improve early this year, though global conditions present a risk, the Conference Board said Thursday as it reported a gain in its index of leading economic indicators.

The private research group’s leading economic index rose 0.4% in December, led by the interest-rate spread. In November, the index rose 0.2%. The LEI’s a weighted gauge of 10 indicators that are designed to signal business cycle peaks and troughs.

liar...

you cant even quote something correctly....you have to lie and misquote and put your hack spin on it

Find a post by me where I said I didn't want the economy to get better......go ahead and prove you are right, i challenge you.

Why don't you show me where I did? Go ahead I'll wait and if anyone else is waiting don't hold your breath ;)

Links are fine.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/185293-why-havent-obamas-policies-helped-the-economy.html

Sorry it took me so long I had some things to do arround the house.

The U.S. economy is expected to improve early this year, though global conditions present a risk, the Conference Board said Thursday as it reported a gain in its index of leading economic indicators.

The private research group’s leading economic index rose 0.4% in December, led by the interest-rate spread. In November, the index rose 0.2%. The LEI’s a weighted gauge of 10 indicators that are designed to signal business cycle peaks and troughs.

liar...

you cant even quote something correctly....you have to lie and misquote and put your hack spin on it

dear hack, That was the headline of the story

Links are fine.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/185293-why-havent-obamas-policies-helped-the-economy.html

That wasn't me trashing good economic news. That was me explaining why Obama's policies haven't spurred an economic surge or net job growth.

What good news was the below post trashing? It appears it was me just saying why his policies hadn't helped as of september 2011

Why? My Opinion is that he hired a bunch of academics to get ideas from instead of listening to people who work in business. In theory (get it ;)) this is a fine idea and could work but in reality it didn't work.

On top of this, after these advisors' ideas have been showed to fail in other countries and are now failing in our country Obama, through his new jobs plan, wants to double down on the same "solutions" we have been using for over 2 years now with no success.

This video explains it so perfectly.

I Don't Understand with Obama - YouTube

You are confusing criticism of the obama policies which were not succeeding with wanting the country to fail.

Last edited:
All smoke and mirrors,you're all screwed ,your living on borrowed money......
So......what's NEW??!!!!

bush_republicard.jpg

liar...

dear hack, That was the headline of the story

dear idiot hack....

that should tell you that even the piece you link does not claim the economey IS getting better.

It says that they (it) expected to improve

Among the 10 indicators that make up the LEI, seven made positive contributions in December: interest-rate spread, jobless claims, manufacturing hours, stock prices, a new orders index, manufacturers’ new orders for nondefense capital goods excluding aircraft, and manufacturers’ new orders for consumer goods and materials.

the article said it wasnt just future

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ec...ng-indicators-say-2012-01-26?siteid=rss&rss=1

Last edited:

Links are fine.

That wasn't me trashing good economic news. That was me explaining why Obama's policies haven't spurred an economic surge or net job growth.

What good news was the below post trashing? It appears it was me just saying why his policies hadn't helped as of september 2011

Why? My Opinion is that he hired a bunch of academics to get ideas from instead of listening to people who work in business. In theory (get it ;)) this is a fine idea and could work but in reality it didn't work.

On top of this, after these advisors' ideas have been showed to fail in other countries and are now failing in our country Obama, through his new jobs plan, wants to double down on the same "solutions" we have been using for over 2 years now with no success.

This video explains it so perfectly.

I Don't Understand with Obama - YouTube

You are confusing criticism of the obama policies which were not succeeding with wanting the country to fail.

You then go on to deny the good economic news that the stimulus worked.

Only right wing hack cons claim it didnt work

Forum List

Back