Biden is LYING about the Economy

Inflation on the rise, job growth stagnating—Trish Regan dissects the latest economic numbers to uncover the real story behind Joe Biden's false claims of success.

Consumer inflation is on the rise again.

The personal consumption price expenditures (PCE) price index rose 3.3 percent in July compared with 12 months earlier, the Bureau of Economic Analysis said Thursday. This was the first acceleration in PCE inflation since April and follows the three percent reading in June.

The PCE price index climbed 0.2 percent compared with a month earlier, matching the June gain and up from May’s 0.1 percent. Before rounding, month-to-month inflation actually edged up a bit, rising 0.213 percent compared with June’s 0.205 percent.

Services prices rose 0.4 percent for the month and goods prices declined by 0.3 percent. Food prices climbed 0.2 percent. Energy prices rose 0.1 percent.

Core PCE inflation, which excludes food and energy costs, rose 4.2 percent on an annual basis, up from June’s 4.1 percent reading. On a monthly basis, core PCE prices were up 0.2 percent, matching the June figure after rounding and slightly exceeding it prior to rounding.

All Presidents "lie" about the economy, it's because people don't understand the economy. If you can point to a few stats that say "hey, I'm great because I did this" when anyone with any knowledge at all knows it has nothing to do with the president....

Trump was awful for this.

All Presidents "lie" about the economy, it's because people don't understand the economy. If you can point to a few stats that say "hey, I'm great because I did this" when anyone with any knowledge at all knows it has nothing to do with the president....

Trump was better for Americans than Biden is. Quite provably.

Well, people sure understand going to the gas station, then going grocery shopping and realizing they just spent $400.

You have nothing but gaslighting and lies as we are on the precipice of a major collapse. One of the biggest pieces of shit on this site. It's going to make Bush's bad stuff look like a piker. What's wrong with having presidents that do good for Americans, hmm?
We are not going to have "a major collapse." We are going to have a recession, one I believe will be the lighest in my lifetime.

However, any recession murders the poor, Both Dems and GOP are responsible for the irresponsible spending of the last twenty-three years.

If it does not stop, WE WILL HAVE A MAJOR DEPRESSION that will affect us all horribly,

We need to do avoid that by cutting DOD, eliminating DOE, preserving SS and Medicare and Medicaid, and all of us tightening our belts.

And we can't do it with a Deep State or a MAGA Derp State.

Inflation on the rise, job growth stagnating—Trish Regan dissects the latest economic numbers to uncover the real story behind Joe Biden's false claims of success.

The personal consumption price expenditures (PCE) price index rose 3.3 percent in July compared with 12 months earlier, the Bureau of Economic Analysis said Thursday. This was the first acceleration in PCE inflation since April and follows the three percent reading in June.

The PCE price index climbed 0.2 percent compared with a month earlier, matching the June gain and up from May’s 0.1 percent. Before rounding, month-to-month inflation actually edged up a bit, rising 0.213 percent compared with June’s 0.205 percent.

Services prices rose 0.4 percent for the month and goods prices declined by 0.3 percent. Food prices climbed 0.2 percent. Energy prices rose 0.1 percent.

Core PCE inflation, which excludes food and energy costs, rose 4.2 percent on an annual basis, up from June’s 4.1 percent reading. On a monthly basis, core PCE prices were up 0.2 percent, matching the June figure after rounding and slightly exceeding it prior to rounding.

Has that scumbag ever told the truth even once in his life?

Just think what an idiot you would have been to have voted for him. "Inconceivable!".

And Most other things as well.. it's what he is there to do :)

People should see this, just mute the retarded music.

Now it takes 2-2 1/2 weeks' worth of work to make your housing cost per month in America.

For over 200+ years that was not the case. Something needs to be done about that.

When I was growing up..as an apprentice, I was taught 1 weeks' worth of work should cover your housing bill.

That still works for me, but it does not for most younger than me these days, and that's wrong. Very wrong. :(

I know local governments jacked the tax rate for rental property 200% or so some years back. I think that's a good place to start.

Next is corporate and bank ownership of single-family homes. I don't remember that being the norm back in the day.

At least not in the massive bulk that they do now, the 2008 crash contributed greatly to that.

There should be a law they can't rent or own them but for a period of time before they have to sell to people.

Correct, folks with a decade in a career is fine, those under a decade worth is suffering. And funny enough, most are voting demofks. They actually voted for their own pain. As the fly in the web says, help me, help me! Hahaha

Well, people sure understand going to the gas station, then going grocery shopping and realizing they just spent $400.
When Trump was President my wife and I would go to Costco and fill up the basket and it would be around $300 when we checked out.

Now, for about the same things, with Potatohead as President, It is way north of $500.

Just think how stupid somebody would have to be to have voted for him.

When Trump was President my wife and I would go to Costco and fill up the basket and it would be around $300 when we checked out.

Now, for about the same things, with Potatohead as President, It is way north of $500.

Just think how stupid somebody would have to be to have voted for him.
If they didn't feel stupid back then, they sure should now.

If they didn't feel stupid back then, they sure should now.
They should have felt stupid back then because we sure as hell warned them that Potatohead was a piece of shit.

If they ignored our warnings all they had to do was look at his record and see that he was never right as a member of Congress for 40 years and he sure as hell was a shitty VP.

Forum List

Back