Biden is LYING about the Economy

Is 'Bidenomics' SAVING the economy? The FACTS say otherwise​

Thats it asshole. You are obviously a pathological liar. You go on Ignore.
At least you won't keep getting a boot in the mouth, as you follow the Russian farm paymaster's directions to you,

Biden's administration has worked diligently on bringing inflation down.

Thats it asshole. You are obviously a pathological liar. You go on Ignore.
Don't let the child get to you. Collect yourself and merely point out how out of touch with america he is and to take his thoughts to the WEF where he resides. We can't let them think they get to us. calm and under control.

Don't let the child get to you. Collect yourself and merely point out how out of touch with america he is and to take his thoughts to the WEF where he resides. We can't let them think they get to us. calm and under control.
Yes, you folks are out of touch with real America. Just as with you, if he likes, he gets corrected,

You are right. But I have no time for a Marxist parrot that just repeats itself oblivious to the actual facts.

You are right. But I have no time for a Marxist parrot that just repeats itself oblivious to the actual facts.
true, he often repeats himself with nonsensical posts that have no meaning. I merely demostrate how out of touch they are and to let me know when his citizenship is restored.

So the fact that prices of everything exploded is false? Don't believe our lying eyes, right?
but, but, but, that's not creepy's fault, it's trump's and GOP's fault. there is nothing on this planet that is even remotely ever a demofk's fault. EVER!!!!!!!!!!

This kind of stupidity is too strong for a normal intellect to overcome or change.

Trish is a looker and she's also right about Biden. But in Biden's defense, I really don't think he's lying about our economy because you can't lie about something you don't understand, and Biden's party is clueless about our economy.
I remember her from her days at CNBC. She couldn't cut it there so she decided to become a hack for the conservatives.
I suppose it's only natural for Repubs to start lying about the economy since unemployment is so low.

'DISASTROUS': Expert warns of Biden 'demolition' of auto industry​

1. World wife inflation is not Biden or the US's fault.,

2. We have the lowest inflation in the West.

Fact check that ! :)
A quick fact check says you are a lying sack.

1694727734378.png

Forum List

Back