Drive-By Media Defend Planned Parenthood Debacle

They are really racists and don't mind that poor black girls who are getting pregnant , abort their babies. Why else was Dr. Death Gosnell, allowed to work for so long, that it took a undercover group to expose him as the butcher he was. Liberals hate everyone, but people of color the most, been that way before the civil war, same after the war, and still today.

How many "poor black girls" receive contraceptive care from PP?

They can get their free contraceptives just as easily from organizations that don't kill them and sell their dead babies.

You do realize it's the feds and not PP that pay for those, right? And that that money can be channeled through anybody for the same purpose..right?

Of course you don't. You're a baby killing, Planned Parenthood worshiping acolyte.

PP doesn't sell dead babies loon!

Of course they do, baby killing acolyte. And they've been busted.

"Three Planned Parenthood Federation of America clinics in Florida were ordered to stop performing second-trimester abortions after an investigation found they didn’t have the proper licenses, the state Agency for Health Care Administration said Wednesday.
"The investigation also found one clinic that wasn't keeping proper logs relating to fetal remains, according to the agency."

Hmmm...they're performing late term abortions that they aren't authorized to perform..and what's happening to the dead babies? Nobody knows!

Florida Investigation of Planned Parenthood Clinics Finds Deficiencies

Deficiencies not crimes. Keep trying.

They aren't finished yet. They're shut down pending investigation. Wonder where those dead babies are???

How many "poor black girls" receive contraceptive care from PP?

They can get their free contraceptives just as easily from organizations that don't kill them and sell their dead babies.

You do realize it's the feds and not PP that pay for those, right? And that that money can be channeled through anybody for the same purpose..right?

Of course you don't. You're a baby killing, Planned Parenthood worshiping acolyte.

"Three Planned Parenthood Federation of America clinics in Florida were ordered to stop performing second-trimester abortions after an investigation found they didn’t have the proper licenses, the state Agency for Health Care Administration said Wednesday.
"The investigation also found one clinic that wasn't keeping proper logs relating to fetal remains, according to the agency."

Hmmm...they're performing late term abortions that they aren't authorized to perform..and what's happening to the dead babies? Nobody knows!

They aren't finished yet. They're shut down pending investigation. Wonder where those dead babies are???

With the Lord.

With the Lord.

Ah...so now you will maintain your god, Planned Parenthood, actually is doing those kids a favor by killing them. Got it.

You acolytes should venture off script just once in a blue moon, see what it feels like. I'm sure you can think up something original if you really, really, REALLY try.

You said that Fetal tissue doesn't matter, and I said that when LIFE doesn't matter in the womb, then outside the womb becomes a battlefield. But of course when you are a liberal, you don't know anything about this, as HUMANS are the enemy of the planet and must be destroyed. So you start with unborn BABIES, and then turn a blind eye when death happens outside the womb. You guys make me sick. Just a shame more of you libtards don't visit those inner cities.

The abortion is completed by the time tissue is collected. Either it's discarded or used for a greater good. It's that simple. Your beef is with the practice of abortion. I get it. Here's something you don't seem to understand though. No one likes abortion. Some outright and completely and others see it as a necessary evil as people will seek it out whether it's legal or not. The practical among us see legal and safe abortion as better for women and society than the alternative. Everyone would love to see the rates of abortion decreased. The best way to eliminate abortion is to eliminate unintended pregnancy. I support PP as they are one of the largest providers of contraception and sex education services. Their name says it all ,PLANNED PARENTHOOD rather than unintended pregnancy. You should look at them as an ally to the cause of reducing abortions rather than the enemy.
BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project
Margaret Sanger aligned herself with the eugenicists whose ideology prevailed in the early 20th century. Eugenicists strongly espoused racial supremacy and "purtiy"," particularly of the "Aryan" race. Eugenicists hoped to purify the bloodlines and improve the race by encouraging the "fit" to reproduce and the "unfit" to restrict their reproduction. They sought to contain the "inferior" races through segregation, sterilization, birth control and abortion.
Interesting that most of the MEDIA, has "SEX" as their main topics, with women showing every part of their bodies, or music videos of women gyrating in seductive ways, or even promoting sex with education of 10 and 11 year olds being shown how to put a condom on a cucumber. So with this inundation of sex to the kids, you libtards wonder why there is so much unwanted babies? Because people like Bill Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) or John Edwards(love child while wife was dying of cancer) could get their rocks off, without any punishments(Obama called babies punishments). Shame you weren't aborted by your mother, but ended up punishing her with your presence.

WTF?
These folks are completely nuts. The more I read conservatives on this site, the more I'm convinced conservatism is a mental disease.

You said that Fetal tissue doesn't matter, and I said that when LIFE doesn't matter in the womb, then outside the womb becomes a battlefield. But of course when you are a liberal, you don't know anything about this, as HUMANS are the enemy of the planet and must be destroyed. So you start with unborn BABIES, and then turn a blind eye when death happens outside the womb. You guys make me sick. Just a shame more of you libtards don't visit those inner cities.

The abortion is completed by the time tissue is collected. Either it's discarded or used for a greater good. It's that simple. Your beef is with the practice of abortion. I get it. Here's something you don't seem to understand though. No one likes abortion. Some outright and completely and others see it as a necessary evil as people will seek it out whether it's legal or not. The practical among us see legal and safe abortion as better for women and society than the alternative. Everyone would love to see the rates of abortion decreased. The best way to eliminate abortion is to eliminate unintended pregnancy. I support PP as they are one of the largest providers of contraception and sex education services. Their name says it all ,PLANNED PARENTHOOD rather than unintended pregnancy. You should look at them as an ally to the cause of reducing abortions rather than the enemy.
Margaret Sanger aligned herself with the eugenicists whose ideology prevailed in the early 20th century. Eugenicists strongly espoused racial supremacy and "purtiy"," particularly of the "Aryan" race. Eugenicists hoped to purify the bloodlines and improve the race by encouraging the "fit" to reproduce and the "unfit" to restrict their reproduction. They sought to contain the "inferior" races through segregation, sterilization, birth control and abortion.
Interesting that most of the MEDIA, has "SEX" as their main topics, with women showing every part of their bodies, or music videos of women gyrating in seductive ways, or even promoting sex with education of 10 and 11 year olds being shown how to put a condom on a cucumber. So with this inundation of sex to the kids, you libtards wonder why there is so much unwanted babies? Because people like Bill Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) or John Edwards(love child while wife was dying of cancer) could get their rocks off, without any punishments(Obama called babies punishments). Shame you weren't aborted by your mother, but ended up punishing her with your presence.

WTF?
These folks are completely nuts. The more I read conservatives on this site, the more I'm convinced conservatism is a mental disease.
Liberals have a mental disorder, says doctor
A veteran psychiatrist now claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, not purely a political choice.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," said Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."
Lets see some of the PROOF about Liberalism is a mental disorder.
1. Killing unborn babies good, , teaching 10 and 11 year olds about sex, when they get pregnant then kill their babies, saving cop killers good.
2. No personal responsibility, a product of society. Hands up don't shoot, black lives matters, white lives don't.
3. Boys are girls , girls are boys, lower part male, upper part female, courage.
4. Country bad, God bad, Parents bad. "LUCIFER" good. Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
30 years ago, people like you would of been put in places with rubber rooms, but since you libtards have closed them all(liberal compassion) now the inmates are out and running free.

Conflict of interest. The reason it's illegal is that if the butchers get paid for dead babies, then they have a motive to kill them..which means the patients take a back seat.

NOt really. The abortion still happens one way or the other.
You are correct, but if the TAX payer isn't funding the abortion, then I could care less if a liberal wants to execute their innocent child. At least that would be one less liberal the world has to deal with. Personal responsibility, if you want to spread your legs for some turd in their mothers basement then "YOU" should pay for your actions, it wasn't my fault, so is shouldn't be paying for it. Dumbasses who keep voting for liberals, because stupid people and their money are soon separated.

WTF?
Liberals have a mental disorder, says doctor
A veteran psychiatrist now claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, not purely a political choice.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," said Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."
Lets see some of the PROOF about Liberalism is a mental disorder.
1. Killing unborn babies good, , teaching 10 and 11 year olds about sex, when they get pregnant then kill their babies, saving cop killers good.
2. No personal responsibility, a product of society. Hands up don't shoot, black lives matters, white lives don't.
3. Boys are girls , girls are boys, lower part male, upper part female, courage.
4. Country bad, God bad, Parents bad. "LUCIFER" good. Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
30 years ago, people like you would of been put in places with rubber rooms, but since you libtards have closed them all(liberal compassion) now the inmates are out and running free.
Oh, nooo ... a conservative physician thinks Liberalism is a mental disorder. :lmao:

You idiots on the right here prove every day it's conservatives with the mental disorder.

We aren't the ones out there promoting men to pack fudge in another mans Uranus. Or having 1/2 man 1/2 woman get the courage award. We don't vote for a war before we vote against it. We don't wipe servers with a cloth to remove classified information off the hard drive. We don't have sexual relations with that woman then wag a finger in your face and deny it, while a blue dress has the DNA on it proving it wrong. Faun, I know that you have skipped your meds for a while, but if you go to the hospital and deny that you speak English, you can get free meds.

wait-a-sec-liberals-republican-democrat-party-of-no-political-poster-1275008928.jpg

We aren't the ones out there promoting men to pack fudge in another mans Uranus. Or having 1/2 man 1/2 woman get the courage award. We don't vote for a war before we vote against it. We don't wipe servers with a cloth to remove classified information off the hard drive. We don't have sexual relations with that woman then wag a finger in your face and deny it, while a blue dress has the DNA on it proving it wrong. Faun, I know that you have skipped your meds for a while, but if you go to the hospital and deny that you speak English, you can get free meds.

View attachment 49106
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I forgot ... conservatives are against equal protection under the law...

they don't vote to invade countries over WMD that don't exist...

they don't "lose" millions of emails..

they don't cheat on their spouses and then lie about it.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Equal protection unless it is the right to bear arms from state to state to protect yourself from liberal thugs.
Let me see, WWI, Woodrow Wilson who ran an election that would keep US out of the war.
WWII, FDR who declared war on Germany when Japan attacked us at Pearl Harbor, sound familiar?
Korean War, Truman - the forgotten war.
Vietnam War- John Kennedy,- only to put military advisors to assist the South, yet with Johnson, a few 100,000 poor young men died for nothing, sound familiar.
Only lose millions of emails, when SHE doesn't want to be exposed as the reason why an Ambassador to Libya was butchered by Al Qada(which was on the run in 2012 election).
No they are out right screwing around with another woman having a love child, while John Edwards wife was dying of cancer, or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" while the smartest(Dumbest) woman in the world(Hillary) was in BIMBO alert. Faun, give it up, we all know by now that you are a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiot, who voted for Obama not once, but twice. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Dumbocrat.

When you get free body parts to use towards your Lamborghini, when you are a non profit, and there are 33,000 abortions a month, eventually you would have enough to buy said car. Maybe we should start doing the same for crimminals and that would stop the overcrowding of jails, and repeat offenders.

Okay, I think you are a little confused on the math thing here.

First, no one doctor is performing 33,000 abortions a month.

Second, while Planned Parenthood as an organization is performing that many across hundreds of clinics, probably very few of them actually produce usable tissue samples, and fewer of them still get the patient's consent.

Third- and I know that you are having a hard time grasping this- That $30.00 fee covers preservation, packaging and shipping of the sample, there's no actual "profit" being made here.

Fourth- A lot of valuable medical research is done with these tissues. Research that saves lives. remember, you guys are supposedly "Pro-Life"?
When you make a statement , you better go back and make sure it doesn't conflict with what you said before. We are Pro-Life when it comes to innocent unborn BABIES, but for murders, rapists, and child molesters , our Pro-Life doesn't cover those liberal degenerates. But once again, if a woman wants an abortion, because she couldn't keep her legs crossed, then SHE should pay for that procedure, not me. Liberal compassion is to allow insane people to roam free in the world, and today, you can see how the world is burning, because of such actions. There is even an inmate in the Rainbow House, who golfs all the time.

When you make a statement , you better go back and make sure it doesn't conflict with what you said before. We are Pro-Life when it comes to innocent unborn BABIES, but for murders, rapists, and child molesters , our Pro-Life doesn't cover those liberal degenerates.

What does that have to do with any of the points I made. I didn't even discuss your hypocrisy on the death penalty.

But once again, if a woman wants an abortion, because she couldn't keep her legs crossed, then SHE should pay for that procedure, not me.

First, no one is asking you to pay. Second, you guys on the right bitch about all the costs related to feeding, clothing and educating poor children, too.

Liberal compassion is to allow insane people to roam free in the world, and today, you can see how the world is burning, because of such actions. There is even an inmate in the Rainbow House, who golfs all the time.

Guy, only insane person I see here is you.

Equal protection unless it is the right to bear arms from state to state to protect yourself from liberal thugs.
Let me see, WWI, Woodrow Wilson who ran an election that would keep US out of the war.
WWII, FDR who declared war on Germany when Japan attacked us at Pearl Harbor, sound familiar?
Vietnam War- John Kennedy,- only to put military advisors to assist the South, yet with Johnson, a few 100,000 poor young men died for nothing, sound familiar.
Only lose millions of emails, when SHE doesn't want to be exposed as the reason why an Ambassador to Libya was butchered by Al Qada(which was on the run in 2012 election).
No they are out right screwing around with another woman having a love child, while John Edwards wife was dying of cancer, or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" while the smartest(Dumbest) woman in the world(Hillary) was in BIMBO alert. Faun, give it up, we all know by now that you are a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, useful idiot, who voted for Obama not once, but twice. Stupid is as stupid votes, and they vote Dumbocrat.
You're a fucking idiot.

Now you're comparing wars like WWI and WWII where the U.S. was attacked and fought back to defend herself with Bush's war against a nation which had not attacked us; over WMD which weren't there. :cuckoo:

As far as emails being lost, you must have had your head up Bush's ass when he lost millions of emails White House: Millions of e-mails may be missing

Cheating on wives fighting cancer? Ya mean like Newt Gingrich? Gingrich Who Cheated On His Cancer Stricken Wife

You are too stupid to understand there is virtually nothing you can accuse Democrats of doing that Republicans haven't also done. Despite your delusions, you really don't have the moral high ground you think you stand upon.

I don't remember Germany attacking US in WWI? Are you trying to rewrite history once again as liberal always do? Only F'ing idiot are you liberals who were fooled into HOPE AND CHANGE, the lowering of the oceans and healing the planets. I am done with you "FAUN" as you are definitely lacking in intellectual fortitude, so must resort to name calling. Go back to your cesspool and live in the squalor that YOUR president has caused. Yes the rich has definitely gotten richer and the post poor ever in the history of the US, and you made it happen with your WHITE GUILT.

You're a fucking idiot.

Now you're comparing wars like WWI and WWII where the U.S. was attacked and fought back to defend herself with Bush's war against a nation which had not attacked us; over WMD which weren't there. :cuckoo:

As far as emails being lost, you must have had your head up Bush's ass when he lost millions of emails White House: Millions of e-mails may be missing

Cheating on wives fighting cancer? Ya mean like Newt Gingrich? Gingrich Who Cheated On His Cancer Stricken Wife

You are too stupid to understand there is virtually nothing you can accuse Democrats of doing that Republicans haven't also done. Despite your delusions, you really don't have the moral high ground you think you stand upon.
Conservatives didn't vote him into the presidency, while your William Jefferson Clinton who raped Paula Jones, became your hero. Definitely double standards, you should be honoring Newt as a national hero for you guys. But since he had a (R), he is castigated as a hypocrite. Yep, without double standards, you libs would have no standards at all.

I don't remember Germany attacking US in WWI?

you don't? The Germans in 1917 declared unrestricted submarine warfare and their intention to sink American flagged vessels if they were bringing goods to France or England.

That is an attack on the United States, dumbass.

And the Kaiser did this because he figured he could defeat the allies before America got into the war fully.

Conservatives didn't vote him into the presidency, while your William Jefferson Clinton who raped Paula Jones, became your hero.

Except that he never raped Paula Jones. At worst, he sexually harrassed her after she willingly went to his hotel room. a court found she had no legal basis for her claims.
Truly amazing how goosestepping you guys are in the "WAR ON WOMEN" by all your politicians. Bill Clinton has the real ‘rape’ problem
Isikoff missed the lip-biting connection. He also failed to acknowledge that at least one of Gracen’s friends, Judy Stokes, had told the Paula Jones legal team that the sex was not consensual at all.

“Do you believe Clinton raped her?” investigator Rick Lambert asked her. “Absolutely,” Stokes replied. “He forced her to have sex. What do you call that?”
When you have people like you, who are mindnumbed, koolaid drinking, low information, usefull idiots then your politicians can get away with any crime, even "MURDER". Go ask Mary Jo who was left in a river to drown, carrying Ed Kennedys baby, while he was married to another woman. Yep, "PARTY FIRST", Sieg Heil was a chant used at the Nazis' mass rallies, where enthusiastic crowds answered Heil to the call of Sieg ("victory").

Forum List

Back