Drive-By Media Defend Planned Parenthood Debacle

That was a stillbirth, not an abortion. Go bitch and moan to G-d for aborting that pregnancy. Tell Him He should stop doing that because it's murder and violates your morals.
If the baby is breathing, it wasn't stillborn. It was a live birth.
What is stillbirth

A stillbirth is the death of a baby before or during delivery.

And more to the point -- it wasn't an abortion.
No it's not, babykiller. A stillbirth is a baby who never draws a breath.
There's no evidence that baby was still breathing. You can argue the point with the woman who delivered it and said it was a stillbirth.

And whether you want to call it a stillbirth or a neonatal death -- it still wasn't an abortion. The producers of that video lied when they inferred it was an abortion.
Yeah, sure. We believe you, like we believe Obama. You know, you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor, or Obamacare will lower costs by $2,500. If you say it enough, then it must be true, but those with intelligence "KNOW" that babies are being born alive, then executed on the table, so the body parts can be sold for "PROFITS". Even the Nazi's of Germany didn't stoop this low, but you liberals cut the cake(or body parts).
Who cares if you believe me or not? You're a fucking idiot who's incapable of thinking for himself anyway.

Regardless that you believe the lies the Center for Medical Progress spew (their name in itself is a lie since they're not physicians nor do they provide any medical progress) -- the baby they showed in one of their videos as they were describing an abortion was actually from a stillbirth, not an abortion, posted on line a year and a half ago...

Walter Joshua Fretz - F2 Photography

If the baby is breathing, it wasn't stillborn. It was a live birth.
What is stillbirth

There's no evidence that baby was still breathing. You can argue the point with the woman who delivered it and said it was a stillbirth.

And whether you want to call it a stillbirth or a neonatal death -- it still wasn't an abortion. The producers of that video lied when they inferred it was an abortion.
Yeah, sure. We believe you, like we believe Obama. You know, you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor, or Obamacare will lower costs by $2,500. If you say it enough, then it must be true, but those with intelligence "KNOW" that babies are being born alive, then executed on the table, so the body parts can be sold for "PROFITS". Even the Nazi's of Germany didn't stoop this low, but you liberals cut the cake(or body parts).
Who cares if you believe me or not? You're a fucking idiot who's incapable of thinking for himself anyway.

Regardless that you believe the lies the Center for Medical Progress spew (their name in itself is a lie since they're not physicians nor do they provide any medical progress) -- the baby they showed in one of their videos as they were describing an abortion was actually from a stillbirth, not an abortion, posted on line a year and a half ago...

I sure am glad you picked an avatar more suited to you. Now just because they SHOW on stillbirth, you assume they are all stillbirth? Even when those in PP say they do outside the womb abortions? Boy only moron I know is the one I am answering right now. No wonder you voted not once for Obama but twice, as stupid is as stupid votes. Better hope Anarchy doesn't come to America, for those who have brought this country down, are going to pay dearly.

What is stillbirth

I sure am glad you picked an avatar more suited to you. Now just because they SHOW on stillbirth, you assume they are all stillbirth? Even when those in PP say they do outside the womb abortions? Boy only moron I know is the one I am answering right now. No wonder you voted not once for Obama but twice, as stupid is as stupid votes. Better hope Anarchy doesn't come to America, for those who have brought this country down, are going to pay dearly.
What a shame. Your derangement has overcome your ability to think rationally. I never said any other births were stillborn, though many are. I was talking about that one case because the CMP falsely portrayed that one stillbirth as an abortion. You've clearly lost the argument and you know it as you are now reduced to making up an argument from a figment of your overactive imagination.

Thanks for playin'!

:dance:

What a shame. Your derangement has overcome your ability to think rationally. I never said any other births were stillborn, though many are. I was talking about that one case because the CMP falsely portrayed that one stillbirth as an abortion. You've clearly lost the argument and you know it as you are now reduced to making up an argument from a figment of your overactive imagination.

Thanks for playin'!

I don't think so. Why else are more people moving away from liberalism? Because people don't like how much liberals lie, then babies die. I sure don't hope that you are FEMALE(cant use the term lady, for you are NO lady), because if you are one, you are truly screwed up in your upbringing.

The outrage being displayed over these videos is really quite ridiculous. OMG they're cutting up babies....oh the horror.

How did you all imagine fetal tissue was harvested before the videos? It is tissue and not a baby or body parts because it's deceased. The procedures aren't all that different than an adult donor or an autopsy.
The abortions aren't conducted for the purpose of harvesting tissue but rather the opposite. The tissue is available and harvested with consent as a result of the abortion. The abortion would happen anyway. I personally think it's great that women have the good sense to allow that tissue to be used for the greater good rather than simply discarded.

I guess if planned parenthood was cutting up dophin, white rhino, or lowland ape FETUS, there wouldn't be a problem there either? Without sanctity of life, which starts in the womb, then there is no sanctity of life outside the womb, which is why the inner cities are seeing a spike in murders. But as long as it is black on black, no big deal, right? 'Ferguson Effect': New Crime Wave Hits Democrat-Run Cities - Breitbart
Sunday The Wall Street Journal crunched the numbers on America’s startling new crime wave (after a two-decade decline) and listed seven cities that have seen noticeable, and sometimes shocking, spikes in murders and other violent crimes.
I guess as long as these events don't spill over into your area, you don't care, which is typical of liberals, but it will be coming to your areas, you just better we ready.

I guess if planned parenthood was cutting up dophin, white rhino, or lowland ape FETUS, there wouldn't be a problem there either? Without sanctity of life, which starts in the womb, then there is no sanctity of life outside the womb, which is why the inner cities are seeing a spike in murders. But as long as it is black on black, no big deal, right? 'Ferguson Effect': New Crime Wave Hits Democrat-Run Cities - Breitbart
Sunday The Wall Street Journal crunched the numbers on America’s startling new crime wave (after a two-decade decline) and listed seven cities that have seen noticeable, and sometimes shocking, spikes in murders and other violent crimes.
I guess as long as these events don't spill over into your area, you don't care, which is typical of liberals,

Who are you addressing and what does any of this ^^ have to do with the OP?

"but it will be coming to your areas, you just better we ready."

Psycho^^

You said that Fetal tissue doesn't matter, and I said that when LIFE doesn't matter in the womb, then outside the womb becomes a battlefield. But of course when you are a liberal, you don't know anything about this, as HUMANS are the enemy of the planet and must be destroyed. So you start with unborn BABIES, and then turn a blind eye when death happens outside the womb. You guys make me sick. Just a shame more of you libtards don't visit those inner cities.

You said that Fetal tissue doesn't matter, and I said that when LIFE doesn't matter in the womb, then outside the womb becomes a battlefield. But of course when you are a liberal, you don't know anything about this, as HUMANS are the enemy of the planet and must be destroyed. So you start with unborn BABIES, and then turn a blind eye when death happens outside the womb. You guys make me sick. Just a shame more of you libtards don't visit those inner cities.

The abortion is completed by the time tissue is collected. Either it's discarded or used for a greater good. It's that simple. Your beef is with the practice of abortion. I get it. Here's something you don't seem to understand though. No one likes abortion. Some outright and completely and others see it as a necessary evil as people will seek it out whether it's legal or not. The practical among us see legal and safe abortion as better for women and society than the alternative. Everyone would love to see the rates of abortion decreased. The best way to eliminate abortion is to eliminate unintended pregnancy. I support PP as they are one of the largest providers of contraception and sex education services. Their name says it all ,PLANNED PARENTHOOD rather than unintended pregnancy. You should look at them as an ally to the cause of reducing abortions rather than the enemy.

The outrage being displayed over these videos is really quite ridiculous. OMG they're cutting up babies....oh the horror.

How did you all imagine fetal tissue was harvested before the videos? It is tissue and not a baby or body parts because it's deceased. The procedures aren't all that different than an adult donor or an autopsy.
The abortions aren't conducted for the purpose of harvesting tissue but rather the opposite. The tissue is available and harvested with consent as a result of the abortion. The abortion would happen anyway. I personally think it's great that women have the good sense to allow that tissue to be used for the greater good rather than simply discarded.
Conflict of interest. The reason it's illegal is that if the butchers get paid for dead babies, then they have a motive to kill them..which means the patients take a back seat.

The abortion is completed by the time tissue is collected. Either it's discarded or used for a greater good. It's that simple. Your beef is with the practice of abortion. I get it. Here's something you don't seem to understand though. No one likes abortion. Some outright and completely and others see it as a necessary evil as people will seek it out whether it's legal or not. The practical among us see legal and safe abortion as better for women and society than the alternative. Everyone would love to see the rates of abortion decreased. The best way to eliminate abortion is to eliminate unintended pregnancy. I support PP as they are one of the largest providers of contraception and sex education services. Their name says it all ,PLANNED PARENTHOOD rather than unintended pregnancy. You should look at them as an ally to the cause of reducing abortions rather than the enemy.
It's illegal to alter the procedure to accommodate harvest, and that is what all the videos show the butchers giggling about...how they alter the procedures to protect organs slated for sale. Especially the head.

Thanks for playin'!

I don't think so. Why else are more people moving away from liberalism? Because people don't like how much liberals lie, then babies die. I sure don't hope that you are FEMALE(cant use the term lady, for you are NO lady), because if you are one, you are truly screwed up in your upbringing.
You just make shit up from your imagination because you like the way it sounds. Even worse for you, you're such a mental midget, you can't even defend yourself intellectually. I show how you lied about my position on the case where the CMP falsely portrayed a stillbirth as an abortion and here you are trying to switch the topic to how people are shying away from Liberalism.

Only now, you've caught yourself in another lie since the reverse is actually true. People are flocking to Liberalism. In the past, there were typically about 40% who considered themselves Conservative versus about 20% who considered themselves Liberal. But a shift away from Conservatism has the two currently tied...

Social liberals equal conservatives for first time in Gallup poll

So now what lie are you going to tell because reality is treating you so harshly?

Conflict of interest. The reason it's illegal is that if the butchers get paid for dead babies, then they have a motive to kill them..which means the patients take a back seat.
Which is why PP can't profit from it. In all of the CMP attempts, they have yet to show PP is profiting.

BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project
Margaret Sanger aligned herself with the eugenicists whose ideology prevailed in the early 20th century. Eugenicists strongly espoused racial supremacy and "purtiy"," particularly of the "Aryan" race. Eugenicists hoped to purify the bloodlines and improve the race by encouraging the "fit" to reproduce and the "unfit" to restrict their reproduction. They sought to contain the "inferior" races through segregation, sterilization, birth control and abortion.
Interesting that most of the MEDIA, has "SEX" as their main topics, with women showing every part of their bodies, or music videos of women gyrating in seductive ways, or even promoting sex with education of 10 and 11 year olds being shown how to put a condom on a cucumber. So with this inundation of sex to the kids, you libtards wonder why there is so much unwanted babies? Because people like Bill Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) or John Edwards(love child while wife was dying of cancer) could get their rocks off, without any punishments(Obama called babies punishments). Shame you weren't aborted by your mother, but ended up punishing her with your presence.

The reason what's illegal?

Women voluntarily seek out abortion services. There aren't PP vans driving the streets kidnapping pregnant women to force abortions on.

I didn't vote for HOPE AND CHANGE, the fundamental transformation of America, the redistribution of wealth not once or twice either, and you call me a mental midget. Oh that is funny. Once again, shame people like you weren't aborted so your mother wasn't punished with a baby.

Obama: Babies are a "punishment"
Shame he punished Michelle with 2 punishments.

BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project
Margaret Sanger aligned herself with the eugenicists whose ideology prevailed in the early 20th century. Eugenicists strongly espoused racial supremacy and "purtiy"," particularly of the "Aryan" race. Eugenicists hoped to purify the bloodlines and improve the race by encouraging the "fit" to reproduce and the "unfit" to restrict their reproduction. They sought to contain the "inferior" races through segregation, sterilization, birth control and abortion.
Interesting that most of the MEDIA, has "SEX" as their main topics, with women showing every part of their bodies, or music videos of women gyrating in seductive ways, or even promoting sex with education of 10 and 11 year olds being shown how to put a condom on a cucumber. So with this inundation of sex to the kids, you libtards wonder why there is so much unwanted babies? Because people like Bill Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) or John Edwards(love child while wife was dying of cancer) could get their rocks off, without any punishments(Obama called babies punishments). Shame you weren't aborted by your mother, but ended up punishing her with your presence.

WTF?

It's illegal to alter the procedure to accommodate harvest, and that is what all the videos show the butchers giggling about...how they alter the procedures to protect organs slated for sale. Especially the head.

There are no organs for sale.

Musical organs not for sale, but body parts, were sold on the black market for obscene profits. But if this was Monsanto, or Phillip Morris, you lefties would be telling the government to shut them down. Double standards once again.

Musical organs not for sale, but body parts, were sold on the black market for obscene profits. But if this was Monsanto, or Phillip Morris, you lefties would be telling the government to shut them down. Double standards once again.

You have absolutely no evidence that is indeed the case.

Forum List

Back