Dr. Ben Carson: Congressional Black Caucus not allowing white members 'racist'

Anyone ridiculing Dr. Carson for this does not understand the meaning of racist.
The mere existence today of a black caucus is racist by definition. Is there a White Caucus?
He is absolutely right - any individual or group basing decisions upon any superficial characteristic is wrong.

it should be called the liberal Black caucus, there are no Black Republicans allowed

someone with a screen name on the internet of J.E.D is calling a Dr. stupid..It must be because Dr. Carson is black huh?

so, what are you a doctor of j.e.d?

of course the Congressional black Caucus is racist for not ALLOWING whites in them...but they're black so they can get away it because of their skin color...don't you know?

Yes, it's because he's black that I criticize him. You hit the nail on the head, Staph. I also voted for Obama...because I hate black people. Dumb ass :lol:

I agree that you don't hate black people since you voted for Obama, but you are a dumb ass for doing so.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
He's pretty stupid. for a brain surgeon.

The fact you would even say this shows your immediate bias against him.
His story is amazing and inspirational...disregarding politics...politics completely tossed aside.
This is a man who started at the BOTTOM. And look at what he achieved.
"He's pretty stupid".
Jesus.:eusa_hand:

I don't give a shit what he achieved. For him to call the Congressional BLACK Caucus racist for not including white people is fucking stupid.

Democrats adore segregation......

The fact you would even say this shows your immediate bias against him.
His story is amazing and inspirational...disregarding politics...politics completely tossed aside.
This is a man who started at the BOTTOM. And look at what he achieved.
"He's pretty stupid".
Jesus.:eusa_hand:

I don't give a shit what he achieved. For him to call the Congressional BLACK Caucus racist for not including white people is fucking stupid.

If there was a Congressional White Caucus (which there is not and never will be) and no black people were allowed to join, would you call that racist.
FYI, I would!

someone with a screen name on the internet of J.E.D is calling a Dr. stupid..It must be because Dr. Carson is black huh?

so, what are you a doctor of j.e.d?

of course the Congressional black Caucus is racist for not ALLOWING whites in them...but they're black so they can get away it because of their skin color...don't you know?

Yes, it's because he's black that I criticize him. You hit the nail on the head, Staph. I also voted for Obama...because I hate black people. Dumb ass :lol:

My guess is that reason you voted for Obama is because he is a democrat. Tojo could be on the ticket and you would vote for him.

It appears that for our liberal friends the only way not to be a racist is be black.

Point....it is what you miss.

He doesn't need anything... only sniveling emotions

you see only people who criticize Obama or the Tea party can be accused of being racist

I didn't call anybody a racist, you stupid twat. The black brain surgeon who thinks that black members of congress are, did.

Whit Caucus/Black Caucus what would be the difference?

“I would define it as people making decisions about others based on superficial characteristics and unfairly doing so,” Carson said. “And in our society today, I think a lot of racism is paternalism. I mean, you believe that certain people can’t do things and that you must do them for them.”

Dr. Ben Carson: Congressional Black Caucus not allowing white members 'racist' - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Dr. Ben Carson is against affirmative action - YouTube

The highly educated and esteemed world-class surgeon, who came from a very poor background himself, but had a mother who cared and made her children read, knows one thing for certain: The poor are poor because of bad government policies.
Benny owes everything to that "bad" government policy of affirmative action. By his own admission, he was a lousy student. AA opened the doors of education for him. He walked through them on his own, but AA opened the doors for him to walk through.

He doesn't need to be smart, he only needs good hand eye coordination.

Yeah, because knowing what to snip and what not to snip in the human body during surgery can be done by a complete moron...

The lengths you people go to denigrate anyone who disagrees with you politically is astounding. Its as if your own ego's can't stand or fathom the idea that someone with intelligence can disagree with you.

Whit Caucus/Black Caucus what would be the difference?

“I would define it as people making decisions about others based on superficial characteristics and unfairly doing so,” Carson said. “And in our society today, I think a lot of racism is paternalism. I mean, you believe that certain people can’t do things and that you must do them for them.”

Dr. Ben Carson: Congressional Black Caucus not allowing white members 'racist' - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Dr. Ben Carson is against affirmative action - YouTube

The highly educated and esteemed world-class surgeon, who came from a very poor background himself, but had a mother who cared and made her children read, knows one thing for certain: The poor are poor because of bad government policies.
Benny owes everything to that "bad" government policy of affirmative action. By his own admission, he was a lousy student. AA opened the doors of education for him. He walked through them on his own, but AA opened the doors for him to walk through.

If that's the case then so does Obama...I guess we can pin him being a lousy failure as President on AA

how sweet

Carson again showing how to pull up the ladder once you have climbed it

November 13, 2013

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjcBxcuAUH8]Dr. Ben Carson is against affirmative action - YouTube[/ame]​

WASHINGTON (CBS DC) – In a recently uploaded interview on YouTube, Dr. Ben Carson stated that the Congressional Black Caucus is acting in a racist fashion if it won’t allow non-blacks to join the organization. “If members of the Congressional Black Caucus would object if there were, let’s say, a Congressional Irish Caucus that wouldn’t let them in, then I think that would be hypocrisy and it would in fact be racist,” Carson said in the interview. When asked by the interviewer as to how he defines racism and what is it, the retired pediatric neurosurgeon said its about people...

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Ben Carson: Congressional Black Caucus Racist For Not Allowing Whites « CBS DC

IMHO, Dr. Carson nailed it when he made the claim that the Black Congressional Caucus is racist.

duo7o.jpg

Good for him.

He doesn't think that Americans should divide themselves or treat each other differently merely because of the color of their skin. Go figure.

The PC Police hates this stuff. They get especially cranky when their own tactics are used against them, holy shit.

Last edited:
Wow thats just r********...

Not a big fan of the "R" word.

I agree with the OP. Time to stop the "special" permissions for minorities.

Give everyone rights and there is no need for special rights.

Tell the Dems to stop voting for them then. They've done it for blacks,Hispanics, women, Muslims, etc. Tell them stop with this voter I.D. nonsense. Blacks have to buy booze and cigarettes with a photo I.D. but they don't need one to vote.

They had a vote this week for Transgenders to receive special privileges. You can fire someone for just about any reason other than being a Transgender or Transsexual according to their new bill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back