ScumWilly SLAMS The Blue-Lipped Kenyan!

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Okay okay, I know I agreed to call Barry the purple-lipped Kenyan the other day but that sounds kinda.......racist to me. :eusa_hand:

So anyway, the traitorous piece of crap Bill Clinton just laid the branch to the boy king in a good old fashioned woodshed moment. Did Willy do it for US the American people? Of course not....he doesn't give a shit about us....he did it to break Hillary away from Barry's regime as a prelude to 2016....as if she doesn't have enough stink on her from Benghazi, Whitewater, and murdering Vince Foster. :lol:

For Clinton, the apology doesn't cut it.

"So I personally believe, even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got," Clinton said

a-OBAMA-CLINTON-386x217.jpg

Clinton's comments could cause problems for Obama, who has resisted any major changes to the law. Obama, in explaining the cancellation notices, has clarified that under ObamaCare, policies could be canceled if they had been altered in any way since the passage of the law.

Clinton to Obama: Keep ObamaCare promise, let Americans 'keep what they got' | Fox News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back