Zone1 We Are Not Colorblind

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We have entered a time where many whites have adopted the colorblind claim of non-racism. The declaration of being colorblind is fake news. One of the main problems with the belief in colorblindness coming from whites is that it ignores some 400 years of history. We could all go colorblind relative to race tomorrow, but the damage created by centuries of color-coded abuses will still exist. Whites will be colorblind then continue not hiring blacks because blacks do not have work experience. That lack of work experience would have been due to racism before everybody turned colorblind. But now that we are colorblind, we can ignore those years because we do not see color and only hire based on “merit.

We Are Not Colorblind

By Kerry Mitchell Brown, PhD

This country has never had equitable and inclusive structures, and colorblindness has never been a thing. The national identity built into our structures, laws, practices, and lived experiences is white supremacist. Race and skin color have always had consequences in this country.

Affirmative action was introduced because racist systems and discriminatory practices had for centuries denied Black people and people of color access to socioeconomic opportunities. Through various legislative initiatives, affirmative action assured Black people and other people of color that they would have the same education and employment opportunities as their white counterparts. Institutions were incentivized to achieve racial equity and representation in classrooms, student bodies, and workplaces, giving them good reason to move away from white supremacy.

Arguing to ignore the category of race is a form of white supremacy, and it has historically been used to deny racial equity in all aspects of life. We must recognize and address systemic racism and its consequences.

When racism happens today in 2023, from whence does that racism spring?

When a person decides to commit an act of racism against a Black person or person of African descent, from where does that racism come? What thought process takes places that results in the person taking racist actions against said Black person?

It seems that if we could get an answer to this question then maybe we could begin to unravel some of this.

I would not hire someone who will make everything a race thing. When something goes wrong, its racism. I gonna be blamed. Even though I picked a black. So I would have to ask if such bs would be around before, then hire a person. Questions like: You make me responsible for mistakes of the past?

When racism happens today in 2023, from whence does that racism spring?

When a person decides to commit an act of racism against a Black person or person of African descent, from where does that racism come? What thought process takes places that results in the person taking racist actions against said Black person?

It seems that if we could get an answer to this question then maybe we could begin to unravel some of this.
People have to admit that the act was racist before we can even begin to start.

I would not hire someone who will make everything a race thing. When something goes wrong, its racism. I gonna be blamed. Even though I picked a black. So I would have to ask if such bs would be around before, then hire a person. Questions like: You make me responsible for mistakes of the past?
What is a race thing? When somebody black points out the differences between how people are treated because of race? Your question is racist. Furthermore the same mistakes are being made now. So once you stop lying to yourself about race, things become easier for you and solutions become clear.

What is a race thing? When somebody black points out the differences between how people are treated because of race? Your question is racist. Furthermore the same mistakes are being made now. So once you stop lying to yourself about race, things become easier for you and solutions become clear.
No, that is not a problem for me. I just don´t want to be accused of racism, when something happens to the person I hired. Like the phone is gone, the meal is on the ground and shit like that. I wouldn´t be responsible for that and I wouldn´t hire a black if I would tolerate if other employees treat a black like this. My company would tolerate neither racism nor wokestuff.

Last edited:
No, that is not a problem for me. I just don´t want to be accused of racism, when something happens to the person I hired. Like the phone is gone, the meal is on the ground and shit like that. I wouldn´t be responsible for that and I wouldn´t hire a black if I would tolerate if other employees treat a black like this. My company would tolerate neither racism nor wokestuff.
What is woke stuff? And you would be responsible for finding out why the things you described happened, who did it and the appropriate disciplinary action.

Your projecting. Loons like yourself are the reason there will never be an end to racism. You need it so much that you find it everywhere even if it's all in your head.
Wrong again. Racists like you is why racism continues because you practice the racist behavior. It is a prime combination of idiocy and cognitive dissonance to believe that a black person needs racism. You make that stump stupid comment and think you make sense, when in fact that statement is an example of your lunacy.

What is woke stuff? And you would be responsible for finding out why the things you described happened, who did it and the appropriate disciplinary action.
Wokestuff = madstuff. Am not going to provide cat trays or napoleon hats. Gotta buy your Bud Light from your wage, also.

People have to admit that the act was racist before we can even begin to start.
And do you admit that when black beats an Asian in the subway unconscious, do you admit the act was racist? And when a black knocks out an elderly Orthodox Jew on a Brooklyn street or attacks a Chabad rabbi with a machete, that those acts were antisemitic?

MOST interracial attacks on black on white. Stop pretending that blacks are more often the victims when they are more often the perpetrators.

Wokestuff = madstuff. Am not going to provide cat trays or napoleon hats. Gotta buy your Bud Light from your wage, also.

Wrong. Now explain exactly what woke is. Because to me it's another effort at white race baiting just like CRT. MAGA=madstuff and that's real.

Wrong. Now explain exactly what woke is. Because to me it's another effort at white race baiting just like CRT. MAGA=madstuff and that's real.
The classic meaning of the African English language term WOKE is, being aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice) - stemming from the early 20th century.
As such all your postings are WOKE - constantly propagating unsubstantiated posts, proclaiming that politics and laws are presently in place in the USA - that supposedly encourage or enhance non-existing White Privileges.

E.g. Race-Based Silencing – You telling a white person they don’t have the right to speak because they’re an oppressor by race and birth.

As such WOKE is the African term for their own extremists, being fucking racists, by race and nature.

Wookies also live on the planet Kashyyyk, and are well know for their low and barbaric society and civilization, and being extremely prejudiced and racist towards non-Wookies.

Last edited:
It is when you may change your gender but not your opinion. It is when you may grow an unicorn but not an opinion. It is when you may rob and kill people but not tell them your opinion. That is wokestuff and it is the true madstuff.

It is when you may change your gender but not your opinion. It is when you may grow an unicorn but now an opinion. It is when you may rob and kill people but not tell them your opinion. That is wokestuff and it is the true madstuff.
No, that's not woke. That's what right wingers claim is woke. Just like CRT, you guys made some ---- up that's not even close to what it is. Madness is watching an insurrection and people saying it didn't happen. Madness is listening to a loser in a presidential election calling up people to press them to break laws and excuses are made to justify him. Madness is watching the republicans in congress go after a private citizen with no evidence of broken laws, and then watch that same congress bitch about government being weaponized because a grand jury votes to indict a man based on evidence presented. Madness is the belief that blacks vote democrat because democrats tell us that racism exists so we can depend on them. Madness is watching the cult worship of a criminal and their desire to put him back in power.

Forum List

Back