Dr. Ben Carson: Congressional Black Caucus not allowing white members 'racist'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Whit Caucus/Black Caucus what would be the difference?

“I would define it as people making decisions about others based on superficial characteristics and unfairly doing so,” Carson said. “And in our society today, I think a lot of racism is paternalism. I mean, you believe that certain people can’t do things and that you must do them for them.”

Dr. Ben Carson: Congressional Black Caucus not allowing white members 'racist' - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjcBxcuAUH8#t=41]Dr. Ben Carson is against affirmative action - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone ridiculing Dr. Carson for this does not understand the meaning of racist.
The mere existence today of a black caucus is racist by definition. Is there a White Caucus?
He is absolutely right - any individual or group basing decisions upon any superficial characteristic is wrong.

He's pretty stupid. for a brain surgeon.

The fact you would even say this shows your immediate bias against him.
His story is amazing and inspirational...disregarding politics...politics completely tossed aside.
This is a man who started at the BOTTOM. And look at what he achieved.
"He's pretty stupid".
Jesus.:eusa_hand:

someone with a screen name on the internet of J.E.D is calling a Dr. stupid..It must be because Dr. Carson is black huh?

so, what are you a doctor of j.e.d?

of course the Congressional black Caucus is racist for not ALLOWING whites in them...but they're black so they can get away it because of their skin color...don't you know?

Last edited:
Augusta National Male Golf Club........:lol:

Former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and South Carolina businesswoman Darla Moore will become the first women to join the Augusta, Georgia, club, Chairman Billy Payne said Monday in a statement. LOL!

I guess he isnt the docile house ****** progressives such as yourself prefer.

Shut up, dumb ass. Calling the CBC racist for not including white people - the Congressional BLACK caucus - is fucking stupid and only meant to stir up shit. And assholes like you eat it up.

His story is amazing and inspirational...disregarding politics...politics completely tossed aside.
"He's pretty stupid".

I don't give a shit what he achieved. For him to call the Congressional BLACK Caucus racist for not including white people is fucking stupid.

someone with a screen name on the internet of J.E.D is calling a Dr. stupid..It must be because Dr. Carson is black huh?

so, what are you a doctor of j.e.d?

of course the Congressional black Caucus is racist for not ALLOWING whites in them...but they're black so they can get away it because of their skin color...don't you know?

Yes, it's because he's black that I criticize him. You hit the nail on the head, Staph. I also voted for Obama...because I hate black people. Dumb ass :lol:

I guess he isnt the docile house ****** progressives such as yourself prefer.

Shut up, dumb ass. Calling the CBC racist for not including white people - the Congressional BLACK caucus - is fucking stupid and only meant to stir up shit. And assholes like you eat it up.

Hmmm....

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

"He's pretty stupid".

I don't give a shit what he achieved. For him to call the Congressional BLACK Caucus racist for not including white people is fucking stupid.

Point....it is what you miss.

"He's pretty stupid".

Point....it is what you miss.

He doesn't need anything... only sniveling emotions

you see only people who criticize Obama or the Tea party can be accused of being racist

Last edited:
Whit Caucus/Black Caucus what would be the difference?

“I would define it as people making decisions about others based on superficial characteristics and unfairly doing so,” Carson said. “And in our society today, I think a lot of racism is paternalism. I mean, you believe that certain people can’t do things and that you must do them for them.”

Dr. Ben Carson: Congressional Black Caucus not allowing white members 'racist' - National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com

Dr. Ben Carson is against affirmative action - YouTube

The highly educated and esteemed world-class surgeon, who came from a very poor background himself, but had a mother who cared and made her children read, knows one thing for certain: The poor are poor because of bad government policies.

Forum List

Back