Don't Buy British Goods

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

I propose that we teach them a lesson.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
No, Trump is an insult to every American.

Trump’s ignorance, bigotry, and racism is an embarrassment to every American.

That the people of the UK wish to keep the likes of Trump out of their country is perfectly appropriate, understandable, and warranted.
Do you wet the bed every night?
I think you are a little confused..TRY>>>>>>

xband, wouldn't it be more logical to hate the middle savages who invaded the UK and turned our greatest ally against us?
People hate Trump, not America.
Why does this shock you ?
Do you think you can act like he does without any repercussions ?

If they hate Trump then they must hate the people that put him in power even more. President Trump is the representative of our country and if they hate him, then they do hate us.
The people didnt vote for trump. The states did.

Enough with the hair-splitting. He's the legally-elected President of the United States. Like him or hate him, he represents the office right now, and the office represents us. There is no country on Earth that would not consider refusing their leader entry into a country as an insult to their nation, nor should they.

there's no country on earth that would elect an asshat like trump

Orly? :rolleyes:

Hillary's a "lock" too, huh? :badgrin:

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

The British House of Commons is working on a resolution to keep President Trump out of the UK.
It doesn't matter if you like Donald Trump or not. They are telling us that they will decide who is
fit to be President of the United States, that our votes don't matter. It's an insult to every American.

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS
Now i'll buy more Brtisih stuff....a Mini maybe for a starter :).

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

You're proud of the UK for gratuitously insulting the United States?

I don't give a crap if you like him or not. He DOES represent all Americans, for the simple fact that he's President. We may vote him out, but until that point, he's our President, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did your parents really raise you to be such a shit American?

he doesn't represent me, and he's an embarrassing piece of shit.

Who's the president of The United States?

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

I'm proud of the Brits, more countries to follow he doesn't represent most of Americans, and most of us agree with them. Heck we will chase his ass out too.

I don't give a crap if you like him or not. He DOES represent all Americans, for the simple fact that he's President. We may vote him out, but until that point, he's our President, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Did your parents really raise you to be such a shit American?

Hi MM,......Now then let me turn him upside down,just to double check...FCUK YUCK... yep it's Trump alright....st

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

Trump is an insult to every American. You still voted for him.

Imagine you didn't buy goods from every country Trump has alienated. You'd not have much to buy.

Shh, I already know you fail, fuckhead. I'm waiting on del's reply.

Irony is you ran away from "the trump administration" (forum name)
because you couldn't handle being shown you played the fool. Yelling "fake news" because you couldn't handle the truth.

Fascinating point is we are losing border agents faster than Trump can hire them.

IOW, you have none; Thx for playing, next!

Thanks for falling into my trap. You were too dumb to check it out before declaring it "fake news"

Despite Trump’s Push, the Border Patrol Is Losing More Agents Than It Can Hire

Thanks for playing the fool

Bitch! Wtf is this trojan-uploading bullshit-ass site, motherfucker!

NOBODY click that link! Don't do it, or do, hey, it's not my computer. :dunno:

Holy shitballs, asshole. If you're running Windows, you're infected.

Yeah, that's less credible than Breitbart or Infowars, and that says enough.

Enjoy the RAT the javascript from that site just uploaded.

C'mon now, I used to copy legit sites and insert the RAT myself, I kinda know a lil summin' 'bout dat dere.

Imagine you didn't buy goods from every country Trump has alienated. You'd not have much to buy.

China is a currency manipulator. Trump would have you boycott a country where he has his Trump Wear made.

China is a currency manipulator. Trump would have you boycott a country where he has his Trump Wear made.

China is a currency manipulator, and the US is country which uses the World Bank to screw over smaller countries.

China is a currency manipulator, and the US is country which uses the World Bank to screw over smaller countries.

True,true, and-?

Thanks for falling into my trap. You were too dumb to check it out before declaring it "fake news"

Despite Trump’s Push, the Border Patrol Is Losing More Agents Than It Can Hire

Thanks for playing the fool

Bitch! Wtf is this trojan-uploading bullshit-ass site, motherfucker!

NOBODY click that link! Don't do it, or do, hey, it's not my computer. :dunno:

Holy shitballs, asshole. If you're running Windows, you're infected.

Yeah, that's less credible than Breitbart or Infowars, and that says enough.

People don't have to click on the link to know you're a fool

From the link (so nobody has to click on it)

The Homeland Security Department is making some progress in fulfilling President Trump’s mandated hiring spree, according to a year-end report, but is still failing to bring on more border agents than it loses through attrition.

What you called "fake news" from the fake John Wayne

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

that embarrassing piece of shit, trump

do you know what day it is?

DON'T BUY BRITISH GOODS

BOYCOTT BRITISH GOODS

The day you said Trump was president! :banana:

:spinner:

This is what sets del above others: He at least can admit it.

PS: How does that make you feel? :alcoholic:

jesus, you haven't gotten any smarter, have you?

You haven't gotten any less homo either, amirite?

He didn't even know the border patrol is losing agents faster than Trump can hire more.

He called the falling numbers "fake news" .

He doesn't have the integrity to admit his mistake.

Forum List

Back